WIGAN VS LIVERPOOL - Wednedsay 10th november 19.45 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 pm

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:oh well , 1 more point that we got from the same game last year.

What about all the points we have dropped already Lakes, were you tallying them up with last year too?  :D

just saying it was a better result than last year and i am happywith 4 points out of the last two games.....yes i was sure the results would have been the other way around lol, a draw then a win lol  :D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 pm

boodiddy1 wrote:Awful gameplan after the goal went in. Sitting far too deep, isolating fernando (again). No pace in our team and Nzogbia was class. ost count of number of times skrtel and carra hoofed the ball forward like the oold wimbledon.

Absolutely pathetic. One step forward two back Roy. Awful. You can forget getting anywhere near 4th playing like that. Lucas back to giving cheap balls away. Gerrard playing superman passes again. Maxi :censored: scared of Nzogbia and Stam. Kelly nervous. It was PATHETIC

How are individual player performances Roy's fault numbnuts.

Be sensible, it's embarrassing.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 pm

bigmick wrote:
roberto green wrote:Sack Roy!!!

:D

You say it presumeably in jest, but there'll be plenty giving it all that over the next few days  :laugh: . A 1-1 draw away from home is a disgrace apparantly, so hold onto your hats.

Roy shouldn't be sacked but you for sure should  :)
What's your obsession with the bottom line result??? You think the players and Manager can take anything from this game other then a drawback in confidence??? sometime losing after a good performace pays much more dividends in the coming games then securing an "incredible" point while playing like drunkin donkeys.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 pm

lakes10 wrote:
mramo wrote:Roy must go. That was a disgraceful result! We should be beating teams like Wigan!!

better that we did last year mate, we lost 1-0 then.

think you better think before posting stuff like that.

History , got f,uck all to do with last year. That's twice you've said it now . Roy's the manager , move on .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Sh!t performance , but will take the point . Nowt else to say apart from konchesky had a shocker . Needs to learn how to defend from the 19yr old playing right back . Anyway not so bad really , no idea why the players resorted to sitting back and giving up ground and possesion . That was our downfall today .

Its the way we play this season Igor and it needs to change . When we do go forward with purpose we look a very good team and i have no idea why we dont do it enough

Not the first 15 mins or the first half against chelsea we didn't and it's as if the players have got it into the heads that they have to sit back and defend once they've scored . No idea where that is coming from ,but it aint going to work .

It could only be the tactics and set up used mate . And your right it wont work
Benny The Noon

Postby mart » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote:Awful gameplan after the goal went in. Sitting far too deep, isolating fernando (again). No pace in our team and Nzogbia was class. ost count of number of times skrtel and carra hoofed the ball forward like the oold wimbledon.

Absolutely pathetic. One step forward two back Roy. Awful. You can forget getting anywhere near 4th playing like that. Lucas back to giving cheap balls away. Gerrard playing superman passes again. Maxi :censored: scared of Nzogbia and Stam. Kelly nervous. It was PATHETIC

Its Roys fault we consistently sit back and invite pressure like a team trying to avoid relegation. Yes against Chelsea torres did some magic and made us look good, but we cant give away possession to other teams like we do now.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby jimmy brighton » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:53 pm

blue-noses equalised! this night has gone pretty pear shaped
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Well, when you look at the result it really isnt THAT bad. Lakes is right. We did loose against these guys last year as well, and if I remember well, we've always had problems with Wigan. Wigan is curently having a bad run and on paper they are curently one of the weakest teams in the prem.  but it is obvious that they have a good team and goot players. So the result isnt that bad, the performance though, is a diffrent story...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby boodiddy1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:56 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:

Where have i said individual performances are Roys fault? Im summarising the game you dick. The tactics of sitting deep are roys fault though.

Now learn to read you :censored: meff
boodiddy1

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 pm

We scored an for the rest of the game we just sat back an let them come at us, Im sorry but the game was cryin out for Ngog , get the lad on let him hold the ball up at which he does great  gerreard back in the middle, but what does he do he brings on feckin Poulson,  He hasnt got a clue how to change a game im sorry ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 pm

jimmy brighton wrote:blue-noses equalised! this night has gone pretty pear shaped

That's actully kind of good for us. If Bolton won, they would have been infront of us.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby boodiddy1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:58 pm

jimmy brighton wrote:blue-noses equalised! this night has gone pretty pear shaped

This is a Liverpool forum. We dont concern ourselves with that lot. Thatsa what the bitters do.

So please, dont post there scores up i couldnt give a :censored: if they were playing or not.
boodiddy1

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

I Fu*king hate it when players give the ball away so cheaply
It drives me Fu*king mad. Get a Fu*king grip you gobsh'ites and pass the ball to a red shirt. If you lose it get the fuc'king thing back. Simple football for fu'cks sake!
They played like they were in a trance. I can understand that a cold november night in front of a half empty stadium might not inspire everyone but show some passion and composure. Roy looked gutted that they were playing like that and I can totally sympathise with him.
:angry:
Thommo's perm

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm

double post
:blush:
Thommo's perm

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm

I really thought we'd go and get a second after I saw that Torres had opened the scoring. I haven't seen the game yet but the result is disappointing for sure. It was a real chance to make ground up on Man City and the pressure's now on to win at Stoke or else we're back in a bit of a rut again.
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games