The reds v norwich - Lets show are bouncebackability!

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:38 am

After what can be said a minor set back on monday i think its important to get rid of the memory as soon as possible, starting against Norwich. Its a game we should win, but i think the players will want to put on a performance as they know they could have done better against the scum. We showed are bouncebackability after a defeat to Bolton with two great performances and its important we do the same on saturday.

COME ON YOU REDS!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BringBackTiti » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:02 pm

i think we will make a few changes on sat maybe kirkland for dudek and warnock for kewell so he might start fighting for his shirt and maybe give milan ago in cisse place then i think we will show are bouncebackability.
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:03 pm

time to move on after manc game  and remember we still have a game in hand over the clubs above us. i think baros should start from the beginning against norwich and i think a good score line will boost our confidence for when we play chelsea in a few weeks time.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:42 pm

i think this should be our squad from now on

Kirkland

Josemi Carra Hyypia Riise

Garcia Alonso Hamann Kewell

Baros Cisse

Baros and Kirkland should start!! I also wanna see Biscan given a few games at CMF as he played decent in the US.

Bench Biscan - Finnan - Diao - Dudek - Warnock
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:36 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:i think this should be our squad from now on

Kirkland

Baros Cisse

Baros and Kirkland should start!! I also wanna see Biscan given a few games at CMF as he played decent in the US.

One change from your team laaaaaaaa, Kewell shouldnt even be on the bench this week.  Young Warnock deserves his start this weekend.  Cause Kewell has been awful.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:39 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
chiggz_likes_owen wrote:i think this should be our squad from now on

Kirkland

Baros Cisse

One change from your team laaaaaaaa, Kewell shouldnt even be on the bench this week.  Young Warnock deserves his start this weekend.  Cause Kewell has been awful.

agree although i would play with just 1 striker and keep cisse on the bench he was awful on monday
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:54 pm

? roster from now on ! So even when gerrard gets better he won't even make the bench ! talk about scary
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:51 pm

I think Baros should have a full start, personally him and Garcia play well together on the pitch. Cisse needs a bit more time before he gets use to our style of football
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Live4pool » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:56 am

It's unfortunate that Cisse was taken off when he looked the best scoring prospect against the tiring Manures in the 2nd half.

Both Cisse and Baros must play. Practice makes perfect and against Norwich, it is the best time for our strikers to regain their confidence.I like the midfield of Finnan,Hamman,Alonso and Gracia against the Cannaries. The 4-4-2 can be tranformed into a 4-3-3 with Gracia and Baro running riot behind Cisse.

Kewell really need some time in the stand to contemplate his hunger and future in the first 11.
Live4pool

Postby Live4pool » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:08 am

And yes.. Kirkland should earn his first start and help establish aerial supremacy at Pool's goalmouth.

With more starts, perhaps his dad will finally get to collect his winnings for Kirkland's first English cap in the coming WC qualifier.
Live4pool

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:21 am

Wheres nunez gona fit in ???  I want him in our first team if hes an ex Real player must have some talent :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:31 pm

What kind of talent are you on about though Cisse?  :;):
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games