http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm

tonyeh wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
tonyeh wrote:It's difficult to let go when you have to watch this rubbish week in week out though.

We need to gut 75% of the team.

We all know who that is.

too right the squad needs gutted but when you have FA to spend this is the sh!te you end up with. Free transfers and cheap defenders. Let's just concentrate on who need to go, what needs to change and get behind the lads eh? I've been watching this sh!te just like you. It's frustrating but we've had two managers after Rafa and the sh!te hasn't changed, pointing the blame at one single individual is way off the mark - well here's hoping Kenny can change it

Whatever.

Benitez has a huge part to play in the state of this team as is and I will blame him for his appaling buys and his handling of certain players, forcing them out of the side.

When I look at the team that plays for Liverpool at the moment, I am amazed sometimes.

Of course he has, fella. Sure it was Rafa that had us in the relegation zone and 5 points off it before this game. I'll just agree with everything you say from now on.

Good. You might make more sense then.

Of course I will. Now, if you excuse me, I'll be off to watch my recordings of Soccer AM, The Sunday Supliment, and Soccer Saturday. After the game of course.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Dirk has certainly picked up his game this half
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Ugh, what a letdown we needed those 3 points.
Zidane

Postby tonyeh » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Just not good enough again today. Takes a penalty to save face and leave us with a point.

Everton weren't even playing that well.
tonyeh

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Well in the end that was pretty s.hit.

I've never rated Skertel and again he has proven to be a total liability. We need to feck him off ASAP along with a few others.

:angry:

2 pts lost.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby burjennio » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Poor defending again costs us the 3pts, Martin Skrtel is pish but alot of positives to take from the game, noticable improvements in Torres and Kuyt as well as Lucas, Spearing and Merieles look solid in the middle

Martin Kelly took one sick f*cking fall in the lead up to their 2nd goal, lucky to not be on his way to hospital.
burjennio

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Very unlucky not to have been out of sight in the first half. That early goal obviously rocked us and before we could recover, we conceded again. Should have had the three points. Positive thing has been is that we now look like a team that wants to win games. We're a long way from recovery yet. New signings can't come fast enough.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 pm

wow.  That was not a corner kick on their goal it should have been a goal kick.  Why does it not surprise me that dowd is :censored: liverpool again? and that was an attack on kelly on their second. 

One question that needs to be answered... How does everton get 0 yellow cards in the merseyside derby? that must be a first... Because dowd is complete focking :censored:.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby centarec » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Fekin hell.. I can't believe that Everton actually scored such 2 lucky goals. Happy we managed to score a goal when it was 1-2 but we needed those 3 points today. Btw , why didn't Kenny  make the third sub ?? Babel would have probably done well in the last 15 minutes.
centarec

Postby Redtribe » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Hmmmm lousy defending again cost us the game!
We showed spirit to get back in the game and although not the result we wanted.
Take out th 10mins of sleep after the break i think things are definitely in the way up.
Get Carra and Gerrard back in the Team and we can really start pushing forward and up the league!

Nice to know what Henry thinks and if he is gonna dip into his pocket before the end of the Jan!!!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 pm

our 2 center backs are just appalling, absolutely ruined the game for us, should have finished the game in the first half.

Skrtel :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Bad team choice, bad substitutions unless you wanted a draw, poor play and tactics, thank god they didnt have Their 2 better players.

NOT impressed so far by Kenny
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 pm

metalhead wrote:our 2 center backs are just appalling, absolutely ruined the game for us, should have finished the game in the first half.

Skrtel :no

Agger?  ???
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm

WTF happened to Agger? Did he come out at half time?
burjennio

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games