Huddersfield v Liverpool - Friendly - 20th July 2016 7.45PM

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Good first half performance, I was particularly impressed with Mane's runs from out wide onto those balls threaded through the middle which is something we've missed since Sterling left.
Second half was a bit of a let down after such a good first half but the young lads obviously found it tough going against a physical hard working side.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:14 am

I thought Kevin Stewart was the main player through out the whole game, he was excellent and much better than some senior players especially "Makovic" who need to be loaned out or sold, he is an old change of BR, perhaps he could join him at Celtic!!.

Good warm up game, and should have won by a big margin. Huuersfield players were rough aiming to hurt LFC players.
algymoon

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:08 pm

Markovic is a puzzling one. Thought he'd show signs of being a LFC player under Klopp. But, if anything, he's gone even further backwards.

Seems happy when he hasn't got the ball. Then looks frightened to do anything when he has it.

Grow a pair lad and RUN at players. That's why we bought you.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games