BLACKBURN ROVERS VS LIVERPOOL - wednesday 5th january 20.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby mkingdom » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Hoddle blaming Rafa and defending Roy, more or less saying the squad is bobbins and Rafa pi$$ed away millions and all the players bought were :censored:.  Unreal.
mkingdom

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:25 pm

[B] THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET A NOMARK "IM A LONG TERM LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER " LIKE CHRISTIE LISTENING TO PHONEINS AND THE SKY BRIGADE AND THEN TRYING HIS HAND AT CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER, NOT A CLUE , SO HE BRINGS IN A TROJAN HORSE . HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME PURSLOW FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Kharhaz wrote:The jibes are not helping anyone people. I think we can all agree, once again we need a change, and with the transfer window coming up, a big one.

Roy has to go, but so do many of our players. This is not a dig at rafas signings or anything as we know they can perform, its just been so bloody long since we have seen it.

The players who think they choose who is manager need to be brought back down to earth, as well as the high earners. When will you start earning that massive wage?

Changes start now, put the wind up the ones who are left until the end of the season then make the remaining changes.

good post

all that bickering and childish fights will not get us anywhere
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm

I don't know what I'm more in shock of, How sh!t we are or how many members actually like Woy on here, How hard can be to see how sh!t he is and how blaming Rafa for 1 bad season can be blamed
roberto green

Postby Greavesie » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 pm

isnt 'mong' just short for mongrel? ???

Kewell, Rafa's a better manager than Roy. End of
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 pm

boodiddy1 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote:
roberto green wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The most funniest thing Ive found out on here during the Roy Era is Lakes, just like his ITK bullsh!t over the yanks he wanted Rafa sacked when we won the CL in 2005, yet forgives the owl HAHAHAHA cause hes english feck off Lakes you bullshitter, you say you work in anger management so why do you make people angry and suss you out for the bullsh!tter you are.

The only friends roy has are southern and in the tabloids you fit the bill alright of a southerner reading tabloids and believeing it !!!

feck off

Yep he probably gets his Gospel Sun delivered through his door every day and believes all the bull sh!t the rag says

Spot on Cig!!

:censored: off roy and take that cockney rabble with you. No guts, courage, pride and all a bunch of puffs!!

Konman, cole, hodgson :censored: off!!

That was worse than wolves i didnt think it could get worse

er dont think i should stand for this, i dont think  have said anything wrong yert this thread has turne into a hate lakes thread?

Stop crying cockney  :p  Tempers are boiling over. You dont help yourself with your ITK talksport :censored:. But i guess, thats all you have in London  :D

i dont live in london mate.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 pm

metalhead wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:The jibes are not helping anyone people. I think we can all agree, once again we need a change, and with the transfer window coming up, a big one.

Roy has to go, but so do many of our players. This is not a dig at rafas signings or anything as we know they can perform, its just been so bloody long since we have seen it.

The players who think they choose who is manager need to be brought back down to earth, as well as the high earners. When will you start earning that massive wage?

Changes start now, put the wind up the ones who are left until the end of the season then make the remaining changes.

good post

all that bickering and childish fights will not get us anywhere

Very true.

Calm down Calm down Calm down Calm down
boodiddy1

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
supersub wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:YANKS OUT  :laugh:

you can't make it up

Come on ....you can't be calling for yanks out because your choice of manager is failing miserably

Kewell you really do take the biscuit :(

he wasn't my first choice, but compared to Waffer the crack pot he's no worse. Just ask the Inter fans  :D

An them words have just shown you up big time,

Some fu.ckin crackpots on here seriously its fans like you are the fu.cking reason the owl is here in the first place,

NO WORSE THAN RAFA ,  :laugh:  :laugh:

righto. Rafa is the world's greatest and it's never his fault when it all goes wrong. This isn't his squad and he hasn't been sacked twice in 6 months.

This decline started last season and Rafa is as much to blame as our previous owners. Accept it or not, it's the case.

Is Roy good enough? no, but he had a poisoned chalice from the start and that fat buffoon you have a picture of on your posts played a major part in creating it.

who signed Johnson for 17 million? Lucas? Babel? Maxi?  I could go on, but there's not enough hours in the day.

Says the sky brigade  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Greavesie wrote:isnt 'mong' just short for mongrel? ???

Kewell, Rafa's a better manager than Roy. End of

he was before he lost the plot. Sadly Rafa's so far up his own backside that he's now on par.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 pm

JohnSinnott

lfc manager Roy Hodgson wasn't asked questions by Sky/BBC over his future at Anfield
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 pm

NANNY RED wrote:righto. Rafa is the world's greatest and it's never his fault when it all goes wrong. This isn't his squad and he hasn't been sacked twice in 6 months.

This decline started last season and Rafa is as much to blame as our previous owners. Accept it or not, it's the case.

Is Roy good enough? no, but he had a poisoned chalice from the start and that fat buffoon you have a picture of on your posts played a major part in creating it.

who signed Johnson for 17 million? Lucas? Babel? Maxi?  I could go on, but there's not enough hours in the day.

Says the sky brigade  :laugh:[/quote]
ah, that's be beaten then Nan. What a come back...just like Waffers loony speech about bottles of milk  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 pm

mkingdom wrote:Hoddle blaming Rafa and defending Roy, more or less saying the squad is bobbins and Rafa pi$$ed away millions and all the players bought were :censored:.  Unreal.

Its a joke how different they treat foreign and british managers.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 pm

lakes10 wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote:
roberto green wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The most funniest thing Ive found out on here during the Roy Era is Lakes, just like his ITK bullsh!t over the yanks he wanted Rafa sacked when we won the CL in 2005, yet forgives the owl HAHAHAHA cause hes english feck off Lakes you bullshitter, you say you work in anger management so why do you make people angry and suss you out for the bullsh!tter you are.

The only friends roy has are southern and in the tabloids you fit the bill alright of a southerner reading tabloids and believeing it !!!

feck off

Yep he probably gets his Gospel Sun delivered through his door every day and believes all the bull sh!t the rag says

Spot on Cig!!

:censored: off roy and take that cockney rabble with you. No guts, courage, pride and all a bunch of puffs!!

Konman, cole, hodgson :censored: off!!

That was worse than wolves i didnt think it could get worse

er dont think i should stand for this, i dont think  have said anything wrong yert this thread has turne into a hate lakes thread?

Stop crying cockney  :p  Tempers are boiling over. You dont help yourself with your ITK talksport :censored:. But i guess, thats all you have in London  :D

i dont live in london mate.

I DO , HA HA
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Dundalk wrote:JohnSinnott

lfc manager Roy Hodgson wasn't asked questions by Sky/BBC over his future at Anfield

probably told them at the start that he wouldn't answer them.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Zidane wrote:Yeah, I got a laugh out of that, that was a bit OTT Cig.

not really ott, she's fuking clueless.

Why dont you support Leeds you feckin mong

Lots of words get written here but using 'Mong' is just vile.

Really offensive to anyone who has a Down Syndrome child.

SCS it's best to ignore filth like that (the word and the poster).

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games