BLACKBURN ROVERS VS LIVERPOOL - wednesday 5th january 20.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson:

"We are very dejected, we though they were poor goals to concede. In the second half the players gave it their best shot, we had plenty of the ball. Who knows, if Steven's penalty had gone in we could have salvaged something from the game. We are very frustrated and disappointed for the fans. We had a very large travelling contingent and I know they were dejected at the end. [But] All I can say to the fans is that if they came into the dressing room they would see people similarly dejected."
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Well said Roy lad

Before you get excited Lakes that is Roy Evans.

Roy (Evans) said "At the end of the day you can't kid the fans".
roberto green

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:The most funniest thing Ive found out on here during the Roy Era is Lakes, just like his ITK bullsh!t over the yanks he wanted Rafa sacked when we won the CL in 2005, yet forgives the owl HAHAHAHA cause hes english feck off Lakes you bullshitter, you say you work in anger management so why do you make people angry and suss you out for the bullsh!tter you are.

The only friends roy has are southern and in the tabloids you fit the bill alright of a southerner reading tabloids and believeing it !!!

feck off

point one. i can ot make anyone angy, you can only make yourself angry....we base our anger triggers on our own views.

point two

i dont read our buy tabloids

bullsh!tter ?? sorry if thats how you feel about me.

maybe onday we will meet at a game and you might get to know me better as i dont wish for you to feel that way about mebut theres not much i can do.

bit taken back by your post as i have agrred with most of what you have posted today apart from that i feel we also need a new team.

and why bring me living the south  into it, been to more liverpool games over the years than i can count?
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Can I be the first to say something here before someone else does?

Roy needs more time. Give him more time.

Totally agree give him the cash you yank tw@ts he needs to mould our team  :buttrock

Shame on you all you Roy outters.

Hes Englands best LMA winner anall.

You dont deserve such a worthy manager hes won 3 away games in 4 seasons you gang of kunts !!!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Zidane wrote:Yeah, I got a laugh out of that, that was a bit OTT Cig.

not really ott, she's fuking clueless.

Why dont you support Leeds you feckin mong

Lots of words get written here but using 'Mong' is just vile.

Really offensive to anyone who has a Down Syndrome child.

Dont worry about it Im trying to get banned and come back as a Man U fan and say I used to have respect for Liverpool fans but the way you are treating Hodgson is totally out of order.

BTW whats wrong with scousers? I seem to remember you having a go at us at one time  :glare:

1) "You"? Show my support for Hodgson of late? I have consistently stated I wanted him out, I initially was willing to give him time but as results were awry my stance changed.

2) Show me where I have EVER slated scousers, that is just a lie. And a bad attempt to change the subject after your use of a horrible word. 

3) The way your posts are going I am sure you'll get your ban wish.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Dundalk wrote:From  BBC

More quotes from a few of the managers coming up, folks. Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson is currently bemoaning a host of "individual errors"...

Individual errors??? I cant believe this man. He drops agger and places two immobile centre halfs in the team. Drops aurelio for that ogre at LB.

Puts Maxi on the left woith no pace and no left foot. Ngog up front with Torres. Lets face it, or standards must of dropped cos we all think Ngog is alright. He's :censored: awful.

The biggest individual mistake is you Roy. Now, do everyone a favour and :censored: off.
boodiddy1

Postby roberto green » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Liverpool were down by 2 thousand supporters that travelled tonight to Ewood park compared to the past 7 seasons when we have filled the capacity.

Says it all
roberto green

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 pm

2216: Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson: "We are very dejected, we though they were poor goals to concede. In the second half the players gave it their best shot, we had plenty of the ball. Who knows, if Steven's penalty had gone in we could have salvaged something from the game. We are very frustrated and disappointed for the fans. We had a very large travelling contingent and I know they were dejected at the end. [But] All I can say to the fans is that if they came into the dressing room they would see people similarly dejected."
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:21 pm

boodiddy1 wrote:
roberto green wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The most funniest thing Ive found out on here during the Roy Era is Lakes, just like his ITK bullsh!t over the yanks he wanted Rafa sacked when we won the CL in 2005, yet forgives the owl HAHAHAHA cause hes english feck off Lakes you bullshitter, you say you work in anger management so why do you make people angry and suss you out for the bullsh!tter you are.

The only friends roy has are southern and in the tabloids you fit the bill alright of a southerner reading tabloids and believeing it !!!

feck off

Yep he probably gets his Gospel Sun delivered through his door every day and believes all the bull sh!t the rag says

Spot on Cig!!

:censored: off roy and take that cockney rabble with you. No guts, courage, pride and all a bunch of puffs!!

Konman, cole, hodgson :censored: off!!

That was worse than wolves i didnt think it could get worse

er dont think i should stand for this, i dont think  have said anything wrong yert this thread has turne into a hate lakes thread?
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 pm

lakes10 wrote:i dont read our buy tabloids

Yes ofcourse you just got "sources", "friends" or whatever you call them telling you all that :censored:.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Tophatman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Zidane wrote:Yeah, I got a laugh out of that, that was a bit OTT Cig.

not really ott, she's fuking clueless.

Why dont you support Leeds you feckin mong

Lots of words get written here but using 'Mong' is just vile.

Really offensive to anyone who has a Down Syndrome child.

Dont worry about it Im trying to get banned and come back as a Man U fan and say I used to have respect for Liverpool fans but the way you are treating Hodgson is totally out of order.

BTW whats wrong with scousers? I seem to remember you having a go at us at one time  :glare:

1) "You"? Show my support for Hodgson of late? I have consistently stated I wanted him out, I initially was willing to give him time but as results were awry my stance changed.

2) Show me where I have EVER slated scousers, that is just a lie. And a bad attempt to change the subject after your use of a horrible word. 

3) The way your posts are going I am sure you'll get your ban wish.

Just apologise for the offensive word Ciggy FFS.No Need for it.
Tophatman

Postby boodiddy1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote:
roberto green wrote:

feck off

Yep he probably gets his Gospel Sun delivered through his door every day and believes all the bull sh!t the rag says

Spot on Cig!!

:censored: off roy and take that cockney rabble with you. No guts, courage, pride and all a bunch of puffs!!

oh dear...

Explain yourself then??

Or do you wanna go back to the right and wrongs of rafa. Or, are you a cockney whos a tad upset??

Whatever your reasons, tempers are boiling. But, one thing is certain, that :censored: needs to go. When he does we then clear out then poor excuses of footballers.

Anyhow, crack on with your one liners
boodiddy1

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 pm

The jibes are not helping anyone people. I think we can all agree, once again we need a change, and with the transfer window coming up, a big one.

Roy has to go, but so do many of our players. This is not a dig at rafas signings or anything as we know they can perform, its just been so bloody long since we have seen it.

The players who think they choose who is manager need to be brought back down to earth, as well as the high earners. When will you start earning that massive wage?

Changes start now, put the wind up the ones who are left until the end of the season then make the remaining changes.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
supersub wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:YANKS OUT  :laugh:

you can't make it up

Come on ....you can't be calling for yanks out because your choice of manager is failing miserably

Kewell you really do take the biscuit :(

he wasn't my first choice, but compared to Waffer the crack pot he's no worse. Just ask the Inter fans  :D

An them words have just shown you up big time,

Some fu.ckin crackpots on here seriously its fans like you are the fu.cking reason the owl is here in the first place,

NO WORSE THAN RAFA ,  :laugh:  :laugh:

righto. Rafa is the world's greatest and it's never his fault when it all goes wrong. This isn't his squad and he hasn't been sacked twice in 6 months.

This decline started last season and Rafa is as much to blame as our previous owners. Accept it or not, it's the case.

Is Roy good enough? no, but he had a poisoned chalice from the start and that fat buffoon you have a picture of on your posts played a major part in creating it.

who signed Johnson for 17 million? Lucas? Babel? Maxi?  I could go on, but there's not enough hours in the day.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:25 pm

lakes10 wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote:
roberto green wrote:

feck off

Spot on Cig!!

er dont think i should stand for this, i dont think  have said anything wrong yert this thread has turne into a hate lakes thread?

Stop crying cockney  :p  Tempers are boiling over. You dont help yourself with your ITK talksport :censored:. But i guess, thats all you have in London  :D
boodiddy1

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games