BARCELONA V's LFC, CL SEMI FINAL 1st May

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby algymoon » Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 am

:censored:
algymoon

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu May 02, 2019 11:34 am

algymoon » Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 am wrote:It is a reality check, there is a huge difference in class between the two teams, Suarez and Co are a master class, you give them half of an inch chance and they will score from it, whereas Abu Falafel couldn't score from less than two yards! come on be real this is the trade mark's of Klopp's teams and yet another season without trophies!!! It is a total disaster in all competitions!.

Some people say we have achieved 91 points, so f*cking what? Did we win anything for it? off course NOT, the Foxes won the league with just over 80 points... This only indicates that our f*cking manager is a NUTCASE!!!  It is a total disgrace.

Please continue to DREAM ON

Perfect example of the aforementioned idiot

Who is Adu Fafalel ?!
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Thu May 02, 2019 11:43 am

I'm an the Idiot , the useless f*cking idiot of a person
algymoon

Postby Santa » Thu May 02, 2019 12:18 pm

devaney » Thu May 02, 2019 6:56 am wrote:
red_indian » Thu May 02, 2019 6:13 am wrote:How can anyone point fingers at a manager who has delivered back-to-back CL semi finals and 91 points and counting in the league and just about every transfer signing being positive too??!!

Our man Juergen is just as disappointed as we all are i’m sure. But that’s football, it can be cruel at times. I’m just glad we get to feel like Liverpool again.

I’ve just read through this thread from the beginning and all I can say is I wish the usual whinging fkrs would just fk off !! Mate you are the first person to actually give Klopp the credit he deserves. We played extremely well and on another day the result would have been very different. Getting us to a CL semi final and 91 points in the league  and he gets castigated. It’s fkn laughable. Try taking a look at what Everton have spent over the last  five years (over £40m more than us) and what they have achieved - THAT IS WHAT I CALL LAUGHABLE !!

Come on lads it’s not over yet !!

So...anyone who don't agree with you should just fuck off, right? Remember you are not the only one with or entitled to any fucking opinions around here. Hate fuckers who tried to come here, take the high road and think they are better or more worthy of a fan than the others.

Just so you know you are not the only one hurting or feeling disappointed with yesterday's results, but with every defeat we learn and we grow stronger. Only in bad time do we self reflect, appreciate what we have and understanding what we lack. Just because Klopp had us where we are now doesn't mean he's beyond any criticism, only that I know he have build up lots of goodwill that fans will let results such as this pass. We are all right behind the Klopp Army and just let things cooled down then we go again.  :buttrock
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu May 02, 2019 12:22 pm

algymoon » Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 am wrote:The Idiot who support Abu Falafel your beloved Salah the useless winger, f*cking idiot a person like you who can not accept a fair criticism of the shambles that FCL is in!

It stops being fair when you use derogatory names towards Liverpool players and manager

Nothing but an internet fan pal - who will no doubt jump to a new team soon enough
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Thu May 02, 2019 12:26 pm

algymoon » Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 am wrote:It is a reality check, there is a huge difference in class between the two teams, Suarez and Co are a master class, you give them half of an inch chance and they will score from it, whereas Abu Falafel couldn't score from less than two yards! come on be real this is the trade mark's of Klopp's teams and yet another season without trophies!!! It is a total disaster in all competitions!.

Some people say we have achieved 91 points, so f*cking what? Did we win anything for it? off course NOT, the Foxes won the league with just over 80 points... This only indicates that our f*cking manager is a NUTCASE!!!  It is a total disgrace.

Please continue to DREAM ON

Not sure what are you complaining about? Are you aware the the PL also consists of other teams? not sure you do...Are you aware that we are fighting against the biggest powerhouse in the UK on uneven terms which are clearly a breach of fair play rules? WTF are you bitching about? Klopp has extracted from this team an unbelievable amount of points and wins and you are angry at him because City has more? Because Leicester won the league with 80 points our manager is a Nutcase? Is their hidden logic inside of you or are just a bitter case of nerves?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Thu May 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Just ignore this troll guys...he lived a torturous life so occasionally he like to take out on someone. Don't fan the fire...

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu May 02, 2019 12:30 pm

algymoon » Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 am wrote:The Idiot who support Abu Falafel your beloved Salah the useless winger, f*cking idiot a person like you who can not accept a fair criticism of the shambles that FCL is in!

Which fair criticism? Nutcase is an argument? Falafel is a delicious dish..what's your point?
Shambles? 2nd in the league with 90+ points still fighting for the title ,CL Semi's...If that's shambles i dare ask what if we were 3rd? Armageddon i assume.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu May 02, 2019 9:19 am wrote:Beaten by the more clinical team - we played well to the point they were panicking and we made a Barce team go into protection mode and rely on Messi throwing himself to the ground along with Suarez

The difference between the two teams was the finishing from the best player that there has ever been and one of the best strikers that’s been in the modern era

It’s a big ask to get at home but we have seen it done

And anyone pointing fingers at Klopp - clueless idiots , he will win us the titles - the journey we are on with him is still developing and if anyone can’t see the improvements then they just haven’t got a clue

This result does expose some critical areas that we need to strengthen in the coming window(s). The team building is not completed as yet, and we should also develop some nasty streak into some of our players if we want to avoid the results like last season's CL Finals and yesterday's game. The Italians and now the Spaniards seems to have mastered these dark arts to great effect.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Thu May 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Santa » Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 am wrote:
devaney » Thu May 02, 2019 6:56 am wrote:
red_indian » Thu May 02, 2019 6:13 am wrote:How can anyone point fingers at a manager who has delivered back-to-back CL semi finals and 91 points and counting in the league and just about every transfer signing being positive too??!!

Our man Juergen is just as disappointed as we all are i’m sure. But that’s football, it can be cruel at times. I’m just glad we get to feel like Liverpool again.

I’ve just read through this thread from the beginning and all I can say is I wish the usual whinging fkrs would just fk off !! Mate you are the first person to actually give Klopp the credit he deserves. We played extremely well and on another day the result would have been very different. Getting us to a CL semi final and 91 points in the league  and he gets castigated. It’s fkn laughable. Try taking a look at what Everton have spent over the last  five years (over £40m more than us) and what they have achieved - THAT IS WHAT I CALL LAUGHABLE !!

Come on lads it’s not over yet !!

So...anyone who don't agree with you should just fuck off, right? Remember you are not the only one with or entitled to any fucking opinions around here. Hate fuckers who tried to come here, take the high road and think they are better or more worthy of a fan than the others.

Just so you know you are not the only one hurting or feeling disappointed with yesterday's results, but with every defeat we learn and we grow stronger. Only in bad time do we self reflect, appreciate what we have and understanding what we lack. Just because Klopp had us where we are now doesn't mean he's beyond any criticism, only that I know he have build up lots of goodwill that fans will let results such as this pass. We are all right behind the Klopp Army and just let things cooled down then we go again.  :buttrock

It’s not just simply opinions though is it Santa. It’s inane whinging and yes it gets to me. I am all for constructive criticism but some of the ***** on here beggars belief. Alythemoron simply takes it to a new quite ridiculous level and ironically you suggest he should be ignored because you don’t agree with his opinion and feel that what you have to say carries more substance. I’m not going to fall out with you mate because generally speaking you talk sense.

Last night the injury to Keita certainly didn’t help us. Firmino obviously was not fully fit so understandably Klopp had to shuffle the pack. Trent is still learning and Klopp probably felt Gomez could be more effective defensively. For very large parts of the game we looked very impressive and actually took the game to Barca especially in the second half prior to them scoring.Had we been more clinical in front of goal it would have been a different story and everybody would be praising Klopp. Barca’s first goal was impressive. The second goal had luck all over it. There third goal was an amazing free kick and 99 times out of a hundred it would never have resulted in a goal from that distance. Quite simply it wasn’t our night. Sh*t happens. We move on.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu May 02, 2019 3:19 pm

As good as Suarez is as a footballer he is certainly lacking as a person. The way he celebrated the goal, was constantly waving fictitious cards trying to get our lads booked and then having a go at Robbo so much that he chased after him down the tunnel at half time. He leaves a bit in every challenge as well.

Players play for us and then move on but I have never seen an ex player behave like that when facing his old club. Especially not one that enjoys the adoration our fans still offer him. I really hope thats gone now and when he parades his pompous hole around Anfield next week its to jeers rather than cheers.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Thu May 02, 2019 3:29 pm

Hurrah for Algymoon!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:33 pm

red till i die!! » Thu May 02, 2019 4:19 pm wrote:As good as Suarez is as a footballer he is certainly lacking as a person. The way he celebrated the goal, was constantly waving fictitious cards trying to get our lads booked and then having a go at Robbo so much that he chased after him down the tunnel at half time. He leaves a bit in every challenge as well.

Players play for us and then move on but I have never seen an ex player behave like that when facing his old club. Especially not one that enjoys the adoration our fans still offer him. I really hope thats gone now and when he parades his pompous hole around Anfield next week its to jeers rather than cheers.

A picture of Suarez and Coutinho after the match

I have no idea what the text says but both of them making a smiling selfie after beating us is very disrespectful. Look, I have no problem with players leaving the club, it's part of football, but the disrespect Luis showed us is making me sick. I can probably forgive his antics on the pitch, provoking players and simulating injuries, it's part of who he is as a player, but the way he celebrated the goal and the way he acts in general towards the club, it's like he hates everything about us. And after all we did for him, stuck by him while he dragged the club's name through the mud, he has the nerve to post pictures like this, along with his buddy Coutinho. These two right here is everything that's wrong with football today. If there is any justice in this world they should never go through to the final from this tie.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Thu May 02, 2019 3:42 pm

damjan193 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:33 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Thu May 02, 2019 4:19 pm wrote:As good as Suarez is as a footballer he is certainly lacking as a person. The way he celebrated the goal, was constantly waving fictitious cards trying to get our lads booked and then having a go at Robbo so much that he chased after him down the tunnel at half time. He leaves a bit in every challenge as well.

I have no idea what the text says but both of them making a smiling selfie after beating us is very disrespectful. Look, I have no problem with players leaving the club, it's part of football, but the disrespect Luis showed us is making me sick. I can probably forgive his antics on the pitch, provoking players and simulating injuries, it's part of who he is as a player, but the way he celebrated the goal and the way he acts in general towards the club, it's like he hates everything about us. And after all we did for him, stuck by him while he dragged the club's name through the mud, he has the nerve to post pictures like this, along with his buddy Coutinho. These two right here is everything that's wrong with football today. If there is any justice in this world they should never go through to the final from this tie.

Fck them! lets face it ,Suarez is a thug and Coutinho is a selfish prikkk...Who cares about them? really
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:47 pm

only me » Thu May 02, 2019 4:42 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:33 pm wrote:

Fck them! lets face it ,Suarez is a thug and Coutinho is a selfish prikkk...Who cares about them? really

I don't remember too many players disrespecting their old club like Suarez did yesterday. Adebayor vs Arsenal maybe, when he ran from one end of the pitch to another to celebrate his goal in front of the visiting Arsenal fans? I laughed but was also shocked back then, but I'm also shocked right now that no one bats an eye about the disrespect that Luis showed us. And to think some fans would have have him back in Liverpool...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games