ARSENAL VS LIVERPOOL - Sunday 17 April 2011 16.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby burjennio » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm

They have been brutal recently, we go there and give them a fight and they wont want to know.

As for Utd, if they win a 19th title so be it, as long as we are progressing and fighting tooth and nail to finish as high as possible this season I dont care what they do. I hate us to develop the same sick fetish with their achievments as they have for ours
burjennio

Postby Dalglish » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Dundalk wrote:Probable teams.

Dundalk ..........that was the starting line up on Monday ! I would have been impressed if you came up with this prior to the demolition of Man $ity............. :D

Wait a minute.......this is Kenny's team not Rafa's so not beyond the realms to think he may make no changes but suspect he will have to as we are playing Away and against a team that sets up differently than $ity.

I'm going btw. With all the travel problems wish me luck !  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Dalglish wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Probable teams.

Dundalk ..........that was the starting line up on Monday ! I would have been impressed if you came up with this prior to the demolition of Man $ity............. :D

Wait a minute.......this is Kenny's team not Rafa's so not beyond the realms to think he may make no changes but suspect he will have to as we are playing Away and against a team that sets up differently than $ity.

I'm going btw. With all the travel problems wish me luck !  :D

Haha. 

Dang.. lucky boy.  Have fun, don't drink yourself to death.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Zidane » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:54 am

I can't believe how bad our away form has been this season.. hopefully Kenny can start to turn it around and there's no better time to start than now..
Zidane

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 am

good morning everyone ,what a beautiful day for the match an me in about an hour jogging round to watch the marathon,

Lets batter these today
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 am

I know we have been one step forward and two back all season but I fancy us to do something over there today. Lousy record against these boys in their own back yard but I reckon we are nailed on to score with our two rampaging up top so its just how we deal with them at the back. If Spearing and Lucas can keep tabs on their playmakers we are well in. Can see goals flying in here so get your money on 0-0!  :;):
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 am

Looking forward to a cracking match today.

Great weather, decent form, two good footballing sides. Should be a winner.

Would love to see a thriller, maybe us going down 2-0 and then raping them for a 4-2 victory or something :p

Suarez on the scoresheet today would be the iceing on the cake as well, he has been top notch.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 am

Time to put arsenal out of their misery! We all know united will win the title.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Madmax wrote:We all know united will win the title.

no offence dude...but that's just disgusting. the thought of it!  :veryangry  their egos are bad enough, imagine if they do win it for the 19th time.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:02 pm

anyone know the starting line up?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby mrt » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Would love to batter these on their own patch.  Ram the 'HOOF' chants down their mockney throats.  Anyone'd think they played good football before Wenger turned up.  AND a load of them want him gone. Knobheads. 0-6. Suarez(3), Carroll(3).  A tad optimistic but don't underestimate the power of positive thinking.
mrt

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:25 pm

let's have some chatter. its bloody quiet here!

question, who would you prefer to have in your team, Joe Cole or Tomas Rosicky? i notice they have been plagued by injuries lately and the Czech may move on at the end of the season to some other club.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:28 pm

probable line up....
Arsenal: Szczesny; Eboue, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Song, Wilshere; Nasri, Fabregas, Walcott; Van Persie.
Liverpool: Reina; Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio; Meireles, Lucas, Spearing; Kuyt, Carroll, Suarez.

Fact of the Day!! Arsenal has the worse home record amongst the top 6 clubs while Liverpool has the worse away record. this is gonna be interesting....
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Raoul » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:02 pm

What time is the game? Soccernet have it at 3, but is it actually on at 4?

OK, just checked the offal - 4pm, no wonder it is all so quiet in here!
Last edited by Raoul on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrt » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:let's have some chatter. its bloody quiet here!

question, who would you prefer to have in your team, Joe Cole or Tomas Rosicky? i notice they have been plagued by injuries lately and the Czech may move on at the end of the season to some other club.

Throughout their careers, I'd say Rosicky has had a bit more about him in terms of end product.  Joe Cole has marginally more goal threat than Barry Venison, unless he's playing against us.  Stastistically, I could be miles out and Cole may have scored more goals and provided more assists than Rosicky. That's just my perception of Cole (a player who I've never much cared for, admittedly), a talented player who should have done better. Rosicky has been a good player in a few countries and MAY suffer from being a bit lightweight for EPL (like Vladi) although he looks like he's doing alright when I've seen him.
mrt

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games