Why are the mancs top headlines

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:58 am

After a very poor pathetic display from manure who nearly got beat and embarressed themselves by there performance, why are they headline news on all the papers :angry: .
We played fantastic monaco didnt know what had hit them so why arnt we headline news.
Im sick of them glory hunting asswipes.
Ruud the king etc ???  Whats all that about they got a draw.
Why is there no headlines of cisse an baros on the back of the papers?
****** :angry:
Hope we do em big style on monday lets see who will be making headlines then.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:01 am

f******  typical.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:01 am

Thats  coz they're fu***n Mancs :D
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:04 am

notice its always full of f***** swearwords when we're talkin about them tw***.
the language all of a sudden just goes out the f****** window!!!!
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby jymbojetset » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:08 am

Quite agree - same last night on sports news, scum were first, even though we gave a tremendous performance against last years beaten finalists!
jymbojetset
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:13 am

This doesnt surprise me at all, if we would have got a draw again i could see the headlines now "Rafas stutterin start" or some sh!te like that. If Man u would have put that performance in against Monaco last night it still would have been them with the headlines.... and as for King Ruud horseface tw*t, the papers couldnt wait for him to get back on the scoresheet, he gets better treatment from the media than any of the english players, they love the Manc tw*ts and we just have to face upto that.
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:14 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:notice its always full of f***** swearwords when we're talkin about them tw***.
the language all of a sudden just goes out the f****** window!!!!

:D What ever do you mean jim ****** bastrds ****** ****** ****** hate them shower of ****** :angry:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:16 am

well thats another way of putting it i suppose
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:16 am

Hey Jim
Wheres the swear words   :D

oh i nearly forget  ******
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:18 am

f***  (sorry i forgot aswell)
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:19 am

:D put this on your headlines ****** :p
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:29 am

I don't think this is paranoid but I definitely think that there is an agenda in the press in which a lot of journalists are happy to rubbish Liverpool for everything we have done in the past 15 years.

I know a lot of the criticism has been justified but there is a certain element of glee among certain papers who revel in our problems to get our act together.

Its like as if they're thinking "Ye had 30 years of brilliant success and we are sick to the back teeth of Liverpool winning, so now that ye are struggling we'll kick you will you are down."

Liverpool's performance last night wasn't perfect and it was rough around the edges at times (some of the passing in the last 30 went astray and Cisse looked a bit brainless with the offside rule) but some reports were focusing more one the few minus points than the countless positives.

On the other hand certain newspapers spoke of Man UTD's "great comeback". I saw the extended highlights of that game last night and Lyon absolutely tore UTD apart in the second half, and when UTD got it back to 2-2 Lyon had another 2 or 3 genuine and real opportunites to win it. UTD were very lucky to get the draw.

The London press don't like Liverpool and to a lesser extent UTD, and they do talk up the London sides (I mean, much of the London press see Spurs as a "great club"!).
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:35 am

it makes me laugh, all that bollox about tottenham.
every year they flail in mid-table.
its a pile of shi* what them journalists go on about
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:25 am

****** manu and ****** the press.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:44 am

******** **** ********  ************** **** **** **** **** **** Rooney**** ***** ***** **** horses head ********* chuckle brothers *** ***** ***** *** ***** red face **** ***** **** scum ******* **** **** ***** sucks f*rts out of dead cats **** ****   :D
112-1077774096

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion