Why are the mancs top headlines

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:50 am

superb
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:58 am

My God! You Lot even want Headlines as well! Typical Spoilt Brat Liverpool supporters want everything Demand success-when are you going to realise You are no longer in the picture. Youre in the "middle tier" of Premiership league clubs.
So You had a good night against a Monaco team devoid of the only decent 4 players they had -congratulations  :D
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:01 am

Its very simple and you all seem to be missing the point.

As much as well like to talk ourselves up and even though we may be ahead of the mancs on the table at present, Man U are still the bigger club.  I don't like but at least I can admit it.  I'm not interested in this specific rivalry as its just a load of ******, who cares where a team is from?  ???

Who has had more success the last 10-15 years us or the mancs?  Now if you consider that a more succesful club will be marketable and that will help sell papers by having them in the headlines do you then see why they would make the headlines  and not us?  :p

Get over it, why do you care what the press thinks anyway?  Wouldn't you be more concerned with how the team plays or are you all just a bunch of yuppies?  Pull yourselves together, we won the game in style even if the scoresheet doesn't reflect it and your already trying to find problems with the day!   ???

Oh, great picture by the way Cisse  :D  :D
Last edited by Starbridge42 on Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby redirish » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:12 pm

Yea the irish press saying what a great comeback they made Bo**ox to that they are manc Bast*Rds no way around that. they where a jammy shower of sh**es :D
redirish

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:15 pm

does tim howards tourrets get worse when he drops a b*llock?
does anyone notice?
does his swearing get worse?

:D
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:18 pm

i am hoping Howar plays on Monday :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:21 pm

Hopefully he'll drop a clanger, and then we'll clobber them because we're a hell of a lot better in defence (and attack and mifield :D) then Lyon.
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:25 pm

3-0 no worries. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:27 pm

Noice!  :D
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:39 pm

Can't wait to see Rio back either... he hasn't played in 8 months... friendlies, Behind doors matches, reserves nothing... Cisse or Baros and Garcia will make a joke of him... f*ckin Manc tw@ts. Can't even pi$$ in a f*cking cup
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:47 pm

The mancs got top billing in the London papers as well but thats goona change when we stpe up another geer.
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:24 pm

simic_ie wrote:Can't wait to see Rio back either... he hasn't played in 8 months... friendlies, Behind doors matches, reserves nothing... Cisse or Baros and Garcia will make a joke of him... f*ckin Manc tw@ts. Can't even pi$$ in a f*cking cup

:D  :laugh:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:05 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote:My God! You Lot even want Headlines as well! Typical Spoilt Brat Liverpool supporters want everything Demand success-when are you going to realise You are no longer in the picture. Youre in the "middle tier" of Premiership league clubs.
So You had a good night against a Monaco team devoid of the only decent 4 players they had -congratulations  :D

SHUT THE ****** UP! YOU RETARDED HOE!

Accept the fact that if  Monaco played Utd you would had lost. When was the last time you won a game this year?
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:16 pm

A.B. wrote:SHUT THE ****** UP! YOU RETARDED HOE!

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:19 pm

Sorry about that outburst, haven't eaten anything this early in the morning,a bit cranky if you will. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion