Desperate mancs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maximus » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:45 pm

marklfc wrote:
Starbridge42 wrote:
marklfc wrote:starbridge42 = manc scum

R...i...g...h...t

I dont know how u figure that  ???

Because I'd rather see us win by getting better rather than everyone else get worse makes me a manc scum? 

A manc scum?  In what sense?  Are you saying I'm a manc supporter?  Because if you are then you are out of your fuking skull!  For starters do you have the entire squads autograph on your jersey?  Well I do from when while on our rep tour for the U16 national team we played against a number of youth teams in England INCLUDING LIVERPOOL AND WE GOT TO HAVE A TRAINING SESSION WITH THE FIRST TEAMS OF THOSE CLUBS.  I HAVE THE ENTIRE LIVERPOOL FIRST TEAM SQUAD'S (minus players on loan and Cisse cos he wasnt there :glare:) AUTOGRAPH ON THE BACK OF MY JERSEY
If you're saying I am a manchesterturian then ur stupid as well because I'm from Australia, I've lived here my whole life and I have French ancestry rather than English anyway...

Considering how you seem to get into arguments with everyone I'd say you are just a trouble maker but your arguments themselves are so pi$$ poor you probably couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag.

ive got a signed ball from last season, the entire squad on it.  that will do for me.

Well do us all a favour and stick it up your a.r.s.e. That MAY stop you from typing the biggest load of bollox I have ever read in my life!!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:49 pm

i think you are jealous of my football and the fact i watch all liverpools home games for free, its good being marklfc
109-1105722616

Postby The_Rock » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:06 pm

F@CK OFF DAPIONEER.........................

ISN'T IT TIME FOR U TO GET YOUR NEW NICK ......
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:34 pm

The_Rock wrote:F@CK OFF DAPIONEER.........................

27 and watch wrestling, have a word with yourself
109-1105722616

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:59 am

Mark you are clinically insane.

You take sport so seriously that you would wish other people dead over it.  yes chants about hillsborough are appalling but does you starting to call them 'munich fc' and telling them to die of aids help things at all?  Since you obviouslly cant answer that yourself the correct answer is NO.

I'm jealous of your football because you watch games for free?  Mate I wouldnt be you if I was paid to do it.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:03 am

marklfc wrote:
Starbridge42 wrote:

R...i...g...h...t

Because I'd rather see us win by getting better rather than everyone else get worse makes me a manc scum? 

A manc scum?  In what sense?  Are you saying I'm a manc supporter?  Because if you are then you are out of your fuking skull!  For starters do you have the entire squads autograph on your jersey?  Well I do from when while on our rep tour for the U16 national team we played against a number of youth teams in England INCLUDING LIVERPOOL AND WE GOT TO HAVE A TRAINING SESSION WITH THE FIRST TEAMS OF THOSE CLUBS.  I HAVE THE ENTIRE LIVERPOOL FIRST TEAM SQUAD'S (minus players on loan and Cisse cos he wasnt there :glare:) AUTOGRAPH ON THE BACK OF MY JERSEY
If you're saying I am a manchesterturian then ur stupid as well because I'm from Australia, I've lived here my whole life and I have French ancestry rather than English anyway...

Considering how you seem to get into arguments with everyone I'd say you are just a trouble maker but your arguments themselves are so pi$$ poor you probably couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag.

ive got a signed ball from last season, the entire squad on it.  that will do for me.

So?  What does that prove, the point of the jersey was merely a supporting piece as to why your description of me as a manc scum was wildly inacurate...

Did you even read any of it other than the bit about the jersey?
You do know what reading is dont you?
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:08 am

marklfc wrote:
The_Rock wrote:F@CK OFF DAPIONEER.........................

27 and watch wrestling, have a word with yourself

Whats your point mark?  Wrestling could be caled a sport, you watch football (at least you claim to) so your argument is pointless.
If you would not class it as a sport because its not real then, have you never watched a movie?  You do know that movies arent real...  ???

What was your point about the wrestling anyway?  I personally dont watch it but I fail to see how you saying that has any relevance to... well anything really.
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gabbyh » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:39 pm

I am one of those people who think you immature. You are immature because you dislike anyone elses view that doesn't agree with yours. You are right and everyone else is either 'wrong', 'misguided', 'stupid', 'uninformed', 'biased', 'bigoted', 'scum'.

You have a right to your opinion; I have a right to mine.

What you don't have a right to do is label anyone who disagrees with you by the 'words' above.

When you do label people like that, then such words can also be used to describe you. (What goes around comes around!)
Hence we find ourselves in this kind of topic.

This is a forum of discussion, not of name-calling when ones opinion is questioned.

Football is a game of high passion, please do not let it degenerate into a game of low intellect on this forum.

I am a moderator of an entirely different sort of board, so I have to try and see everyones point of view.
Please marklfc....read this.
gabbyh

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:45 pm

maximus wrote:
marklfc wrote:
Starbridge42 wrote:

R...i...g...h...t

Well do us all a favour and stick it up your a.r.s.e. That MAY stop you from typing the biggest load of bollox I have ever read in my life!!

you wanna read your own stuff max, before you make comments like that

:D  :D  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:46 pm

gabbyh wrote:I am one of those people who think you immature. You are immature because you dislike anyone elses view that doesn't agree with yours. You are right and everyone else is either 'wrong', 'misguided', 'stupid', 'uninformed', 'biased', 'bigoted', 'scum'.

You have a right to your opinion; I have a right to mine.

What you don't have a right to do is label anyone who disagrees with you by the 'words' above.

When you do label people like that, then such words can also be used to describe you. (What goes around comes around!)
Hence we find ourselves in this kind of topic.

This is a forum of discussion, not of name-calling when ones opinion is questioned.

Football is a game of high passion, please do not let it degenerate into a game of low intellect on this forum.

I am a moderator of an entirely different sort of board, so I have to try and see everyones point of view.
Please marklfc....read this.

manc  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gabbyh » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:49 pm

Bluenose!! :D
gabbyh

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:50 pm

ney worries gabbyh :D

i like yer pussy :laugh:  lol

your avatar pussy :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gabbyh » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:53 pm

:D  :D
Thanking you!
gabbyh

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:55 pm

your welcome

you overstepping the mark with bluenose, its like me saying your a city fan :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gabbyh » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:06 pm

but at least bluenose is from Liverpool!!! Highly complimentary! You are accusing me of coming from Manchester!! :p  :oops:  :D

if i am a man c supporter anyway!!
gabbyh

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion