Bring  on  the  mancs.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:55 pm

I'd love to see Josemi 'break' Ronaldo but that will only happen if Ronaldo plays on the left, I do think that Josemi will have Giggs in his back pocket though :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:02 pm

giggs is a spent force. he can't go past players like he used to. scholes has been poor so far and keane is past it.

we need to get the ball to harry kewell as much as possible. he's playing against phil neville (hopefully). :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Fat Controller » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:35 pm

Uniteds defence is suspect and I feel that if we play with pace we can rip it apart just as Lyon did in the first half last night and there is no way we would let them back into the match if we took a two lead.
Fat Controller

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:14 pm

However Rio will play which might make a difference but I think Rio is a bit rusty, he won't be playing at his best or even near it.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Eazy-E » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:20 pm

I am not so confident as the rest of you lets not forget that Ferdinand is returning after 8 mths just like Cantona in 96 when we drew 2-2 with them. Also Rooney is back and he is a boyhood Evertonian this seems to have the makings of a Man Utd turn around. ???
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:24 pm

After eight months he has to be rusty. Its not the same training at Trafford and actually playing a game.

I heard that Rooney will not play, according to what I heard he will be out for a month. No official report on his condition yet.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:52 pm

My God you are actually right for once -the training at Old Trafford is harder  :D especially when your next game is against Liverpool. Just dont build your hopes up A.b,I wouldnt like to see you getting let down and maybe jumping clubs again to Arsenal.
   GRASSHOPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BOING !!  BOING!!! BOING!!!! :laugh:  :laugh:
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:01 pm

Ho's were made to suck dicks, now go give somebody a blowjob, that will suit you better instead of talking about football.
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:04 pm

Actually Hoes where made for gardening! Know wot i mean spacehopper?   :laugh:
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:15 pm

spacehopper? Why is that?

Because I was a Madrid fan? Hah you crack me up. I didn't have the luxury of watching English football where I lived, we only had Spanish and Italian football on the tele of course I was going to be a Madrid fan. The only time I saw English teams play was during Champions League.

I began watching Liverpool when Michael Owen joined, its been my favourite club ever since.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:24 pm

A.B. wrote:I began watching Liverpool when Michael Owen joined, its been my favourite club ever since.

you began watching us  when micheal owen joined ? or when he broke into the first team ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:26 pm

When he debuted on the first team. Thats the time English football was shown where I lived.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:09 pm

Liverpool should win this game, even at full force i think Liverpool would be able to win, and at this point man u is almost pathetic, they've relied on the refs to hand them points in the dying seconds of every match.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:46 am

In order to give manu trouble we will need to be quicker then arsenal on the counter attack to get a goal. From what i saw in lyon, o'shea played a sloppy ball in their attack and lyon were on the break in no time. i think it was Heinze and O'shea that were so foward that it was a 2 on 2 situation for lyon (their 2 attackers and manu's 2 defenders) and manu got burned. After a manu corner or a manu attack if we win the ball, we will need to throw it up front as quick as possible, giving it to Kewell will be a good choice or gerrard.We cannot miss are chances which we get. if we win this game it will be a big boost..we cannot loose
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:51 am

AB and Shagasaurus ,.....???  Can you leave your personal spats to yourselves and let the rest of us get on with debating the real issues here ???

It's been suggested before if you have a personal difference (as you two obviously do ) then PM each other cos the rest of us don't want to hear it OK ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion