Why are the mancs being so quiet

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:25 am

Is it my imagination or is there an unbelievable silence coming from the mancs towards us i was expecting them to flood our message boards after owen leaving but they arnt saying owt. mmm......... interesting have they realised that there most hated rivals are going to be a force again and our new manager is better than sir alec prawn sarnie fergie are man u has beens and will be living in the glory years as they on many occations accused us of doing? :p
I think they see us as a big threat again and it feels great even tho our manc buster danny murphy has gone they have old worn out players in keane giggs an the chuckle brothers
:p
God they must envy us having gerrard :D 
and they arnt the only ones being quiet the blue sh#te were posting on message boards defoe goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll on sat
was pmsl yesterday when i had the pleasure in saying arsenal 4 everton 1  :D 
manc an bluesh#te both beaten yesterday what a lovely sunday it was for us reds :p

COME ON YOU REDS WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:28 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:was pmsl yesterday when i had the pleasure in saying arsenal 4 everton 1  :D 
manc an bluesh#te both beaten yesterday what a lovely sunday it was for us reds :p

that was pure poetry in motion. :D  :D 

everton are sooooooooo going down this season. had arsenal not tried to walk the ball into the net at times it would have been 10-1. :p

as for the other game, i wasn't impressed by manure or chelsea. arsenal have nowt to worry about.
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:31 am

honest on sat the blue ****** flooded lfc message boards with defoe goal how sad can you be :p
Especially gettin a 4-1 trashing from arsenal oh yer and before the game they were saying they were gona beat arsenal 5-0 pmsl :D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:32 am

Just imagine it, the blueshite broke and relagated! and the mancs finishing 5th behind Middlesborough and not in the CL!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:35 am

:D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh: ckay that would make my year

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:39 am

new poll out on some site after the weekends result most favoured team to be relagated blue ****** with 70 procent of votes :laugh:  :D   :laugh:  :D
Your not singin your not singin your not singin anymore
pity we got to wait till 11th of december for the derby
liverpool 4 everton 0  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:40 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Is it my imagination or is there an unbelievable silence coming from the mancs towards us i was expecting them to flood our message boards after owen leaving but they arnt saying owt.

God they must envy us having gerrard :D 

After watching their apperance yesterday, they really have to envy us having Cissè as well..
I bet it`s hard for them facing the fact that they are in for a battle to qulify for the UEFA cup next season, while we not only erases the gap from last season but ends the season way ahead of them.

My guess is that alex has his mind set on buying a lot of both juicy fruits and new players before the transfer market shuts.
I think we should lend them a hand in their dispear; Can`t we offer them to buy Diouf for a reasonable price; Say £12M  :)
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:50 am

fergie looked about the same age as sir bobby yesterday todays reports say hes after defoe but spurs arnt lettin him go think rooney will be there in january tho, with MON as new manager :p

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:03 pm

mancs 4th, blues relegated.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:04 pm

I want Everton to be near relagated, but to hang on by the skin of their teeth.

If they go down, we don't have a merseyside derby anymore. That would be ******!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:11 pm

How about Everton down next season and Tranmere to get two promotions so you can have a derby again.

Think Arsenal will win the league again.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:23 pm

The only time that the results of other teams bother me are :

1)  When we are playing them and they are beaten

2)  When we are direct rivals, ie we move above/closer to them if they lose or draw.

3)  When we win

I dont really give two hoots about wether Everton are relegated, or Man Utd finish 10th, cus if we do not win the league then it is no consolation to me.

The desire to see Everton beaten and the Mancs fail has only really come about in the last fifteen years, coincidentally the length of time since we won the league.

Dont start with all the crappy replies, there has always been the rivalry, but since we declined it has gone from wanting to do better than them and win the league to wanting to see them lose at all costs despite our own results and form.

I would not mind if Everton finish second and Man United third, so long as we finish first.

That is all that matters.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:41 pm

Mancs are just too ashamed of their team right now thats why they can't talk bad about us or any other club for that matter.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:31 pm

Yes .. agreed since they sold Beck's they've struggled... As for Everton ...the derby has become meaningless in league terms, but why would we want them to go down ???  Spare a thought for our resident bluenose.. Dom :( :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:44 pm

zarababe wrote:Yes .. agreed since they sold Beck's they've struggled... As for Everton ...the derby has become meaningless in league terms, but why would we want them to go down ???  Spare a thought for our resident bluenose.. Dom :( :D

Blues are truly blue lol
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion