:D who shud leave liverpool fc
kopiteForever

Postby bpm1976 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:16 pm

How do u vote for all of them?
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

bpm1976

Postby redharry » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:42 pm

The ones who should leave LFC are the spoiled brat fans who criticise everything that is done by management. Do they think they have a god given right to have a trophy every year. Has the club never had a lean patch before. So "fans" ???? shut up, sell your season ticket and let someone who will support through thick and thin have it
redharry

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:45 am

All 7 should go, complete disgrace not fit to wear the shirt.
No one can say I am not a supporter I have stuck with them through the bad and the bad, I havent seen the club win any titles yet so no one can ram that part time s##t at me.
We all have every right to criticise the s##t on the pitch at the moment, we have supported them for long enough its time for the players to repay it

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby RedSi » Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:40 am

Redharry, don't be a ringpiece all of your life mate, no-one expects to be winning loads of trophies every year its just that 14 years without winning the league is too long when you've rarely been out of the top 2 for the preceeding 20 years.

If we were going the right way then us "fans" wouldn't mind, its the fact that after 5 years we're further behind than we were 3 years ago...... :(
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:43 am

Another Stu-lite......

No one has a god given right to win trophies but some clubs are more special than others and when you pride yourself as being a supporter of the very best for a very long time, it's painful and distressing see a bunch of muppets mess up the club you love.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:19 pm

Diouf, Heskey, Biscan, Smicer and Troare.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:19 pm

Haha.

He does have a point.

There aren't enough fans who'd support us through thick and thin and always be proud to be a Liverpool fan.

If Owen leaves and we lose all our players then get relegated how many can honestly put there hand on there heart and honestly say they'd show the same level of support and make the same effort and financial commitments to supporting the club?

How many would still be proud to support Liverpool Football Club is the unthinkable actually happened?

I wonder....
115-1073096938

Postby THEBARON » Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:01 pm

I would be happy if we could part company with all of those players in the summer if we could a realistic fee for all of them.
We must have spent around £25 million to £30 million on them however and how much would we get back ?
For example Heskey cost over £ 10 million , how much would we get for him in the summer ?
The only good news is that we should make a profit on Traore ( should someone be tempted ) as  he only cost around £ 500,000.
JBG was spot on when he said that we have no given right to success. No club does but we are Liverpool ( still the most successful club historically ) and we have spent heavily in the transfer market under the present manager.
The real concern of all Liverpool fans ( whether they back GH or not ) is that the club's results have gone backwards in the last 18 months. During this period  we have witnessed embarassing cup exits ( several at home ) and a painful 11 match run in the league without a win.
But continually harping on will get us nowhere in the short term, Moores and Parry have made it clear that Houllier will be here to the end of the season. They have made clear what the minimum expectation is - whether we get there or not is the key point ?
If we do then does Houllier get another chance ?  If not then the knives will be sharpened further ....but the ultimate decision will be made in the boardroom not on the terraces , in the pub or via forums like this.
Whether you like it or not we have to trust the judgement of Moores and Parry.
THEBARON

Postby supersub » Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:03 pm

stu you are obviously missing the point again.Just because one disagrees with certain things that happen at your club doesn't mean you stop supporting that club.The biggest contributors on this forum,who are not particularly taken with Gerard Houllier's style of football management,are true died in the wool reds but they are also capable of of rational thinking rather than selective views through the red-misted blinkers.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby redharry » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:45 am

O K If I must commit myself then El Haj Djoke must go along with Smicer

But for gods sake keep Heskey and get off his back we missed him in the EUFA Cup game Owen was lonely
redharry

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:47 am

The ones who should leave are the average, under preformers that GH signed, and boy have we got some!!...where do i start?? :(
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ade » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:04 am

Someone a while back made a good point about how bloated our squad is, that there's no security or quality in having nearly 30 players when half of them are sh##e. We could get rid of 5 or 6 of the above and it wouldn't hurt us

M'boro are setting aside 4.5m for Heskey, according to the press, after missing out on him in the transfer window. We should bite their hands off or swap him for Mendieta.

Get rid of Smicer, traore, Biscan, Diao and Diouf for around 4m total. That's 8.5m for a start, enough to buy Gallas or Mexes or Chivu, maybe Ayala.

We're not gonna win anything this season, so play Kirkland in every game to get his experience up.
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:46 pm

Ade wrote:Someone a while back made a good point about how bloated our squad is, that there's no security or quality in having nearly 30 players when half of them are sh##e. We could get rid of 5 or 6 of the above and it wouldn't hurt us

M'boro are setting aside 4.5m for Heskey, according to the press, after missing out on him in the transfer window. We should bite their hands off or swap him for Mendieta.

Get rid of Smicer, traore, Biscan, Diao and Diouf for around 4m total. That's 8.5m for a start, enough to buy Gallas or Mexes or Chivu, maybe Ayala.

We're not gonna win anything this season, so play Kirkland in every game to get his experience up.

I made that point.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whylongball? » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:05 pm

Let go all the above!!
whylongball?

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion