Liverpool take out an insurance policy - Should rafa decide to leave........

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:14 pm

I am just glad that there are some decent names linked with us rather than Big Sam et al. The only one that was named that I really wouldn't be too keen on would be Sven (even though he did a good job at Citeh) Its a bit like football player rumours. Even though you know there is no chance of it happening you feel better when we are being linked to Villa/Eto/Aguero than when we are being linked to Earnshaw (sorry Mick :D )
account deleted by request

Postby Reg » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Hey lads, if Rafa decides to move on (ie his decision), I´d be more than ok with Maureen taking over.

Of course, he´d have to stop acting like a twát.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:21 pm

peewee wrote:jeez, people on here still go on about the klinsman thing, even though that wasnt to be a manager. Imagine what they will make of this, we will never hear the end of it.

On a personal level, great news and lets hope we get him

on a personal level i think he's a fecking deluded tw@t & hope we don't get him.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Reg wrote:Hey lads, if Rafa decides to move on (ie his decision), I´d be more than ok with Maureen taking over.

Yeah same here and tbh I think if Rafa did leave on his own will most fans would be happy with him as he is a proven manager.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm

mourhino is earning 9 million pound a year to rafas 3 million, I am sure mourhino is booking his flight on Easyjet to JLA as we speak  :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:27 pm

He p!sses off old red nose anyway.

That's gotta be a start.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Reg wrote:Hey lads, if Rafa decides to move on (ie his decision), I´d be more than ok with Maureen taking over.

The only way that will happen is if he sees a hypnotist.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby redhayesy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:38 pm

stmichael wrote:

The only way that will happen is if he sees a hypnotist.

fecking quality reply mate!  :D
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:44 pm

PLus I think he will be at Man City come the summer. Nice easy job, open cheque book ect....

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:55 pm

He wont go to Citeh for the reason no players want to go there, they´re not a serious club, no pedigree.

Maureen would run all teh way up the M1 to win 3 consequtive CL´s and EPL´s with LFC, get his name alongside Shanks and flip two fingers at Whiskeynose´s grave.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Chelsea had no pedigree either, ok they finished in the top 4 or whatever but there are plenty of talanted greedy players out there like Robinho who will come to City in the summer. Wait and see.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:21 pm

bavlondon wrote:Chelsea had no pedigree either, ok they finished in the top 4 or whatever but there are plenty of talanted greedy players out there like Robinho who will come to City in the summer. Wait and see.

True... Chelsea had no pedigree..... but what they do have is the bright lights of London to lure the superstar players. Probably easier to tempt these sort of players if you have both the big payouts from having a godfather with oodles of cash and the night life and big city shopping on offer to spend the cash and keep the WAGs happy.

Manchester and Liverpool can't offer them that... no matter how wonderful we think our cities are... players from abroad won't know it.... but you can bet your sweet fanny that they'll know London.

That's why we have to tempt them with success and history and a big name manager in addition to cash. Only then will they come and can learn to love their adopted city.

That's why I feel Manchester City will always have trouble attracting the big names...... Not too many will be enticed by the money alone..... hence the failure to land the likes of Kaka despite the enormous pay package on offer.
ConnO'var

Postby Sir Roger » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:47 pm

I believe the only reason mourhino would come to this club would be to fu.ck us because of "the goal that never was"
He will never forgive us for that
So if he does come here it will be his secret mission to get us relegated.

This wont happen anyway as Rafa is here for the next decade at least
Nailed on
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion