Where it's all gone wrong - My honest opinion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri May 14, 2004 12:42 pm

i would put biscan, diao, diouf, traore, smicer, heskey on the list. but the question is who's going to want to take them off us? i dread to think what the wage bill is between those six alone?

as for players coming in. cisse and mexes are almost certainly coming in for next season. i would also try and lure malbranque away from fulham depending on how much they wanted for him. he could play in the middle alongside stevie g. andy van der meyde would be my choice for the right wing.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby fritzylfc » Fri May 14, 2004 12:51 pm

we actually pay these guys? f##k.i agree totally malbranque is a tried and tested in the prem.drodba from marrsille looks a class act. the brazilian midfeilder at porto looks the part
fritzylfc

Postby Redtribe » Fri May 14, 2004 1:52 pm

I would like to see
Diouf Diou Biscan Traore Babbel Heskey Go

Cisse Mexes Cole and (an other right mid)
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 14, 2004 1:59 pm

cole? which one?
joe? no
andy? no
ashley? no

id like to see babbell, heskey, traore, diouff gone with maybe la tallec and mellor on loan

then wed buy cisse, mexes and malbranque would be bncie, plus VDV or VDM
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Fri May 14, 2004 2:50 pm

Does no one learn from past mistakes ?
"Three or Four" players will mean a radical change in the playing style and we are then back to the Houllier ****** of "give it time - they'll come good"
In the Academy Arena the banner along the top of the wall says "pass and move that's the Liverpool groove" It may sound glib but it's right and the problem is that the French Fancies have forgotten it is the secret of Liverpool's success.
We are watching a simple game that smart-arsed coaches are making difficult to justify their own position.
NEVER GIVE A SCHOOL TEACHER A PROPER JOB!!!!!
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Fri May 14, 2004 3:26 pm

Good one stmichael. I agree with almost everything you say.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby jack66 » Fri May 14, 2004 9:03 pm

cisse and mexes have not proved themselves..14m for cisse,how much for mexes 5,6,7 million ,thats almost 20 million gone on unproven players, we need 2 experienced top class players not waste more money.
jack66

Postby vlady16.1 » Sat May 15, 2004 6:09 pm

funny-- watching today's game made me nostalgic-- this is basically the old team THAT WON with kewell and finnan -- also notice-- no french superstars

it sad that riisse and murphy never played more-- add them to the lineup et voila nous gagnons le joue (wanted gh to understand)

keep this 11-- and yes heskey-- play him in front of the keeper-- he causes havoc-- keep henchoz, pongolle and le tellac and sell the rest

avoid expensive french wine and bring in the malbranques, butts and coles of the world-- players who don't have to figure out how to live in england-- this isn't a slag, but the culture food way of life language are an adjustment and some players though great ie veron never seem to get it

few changes and next year looks good  :D  :D
vlady16.1

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion