What would you prefer... - Just curious

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:At the moment our situation is shocking, the owners are tw.ats, we all know that, but have we at least kept our soul?

Would ayone on here rather be like Citeh, able to sign Viera even though he was no where near passing his medical , just because we could?

Would you rather have unlimited funds than where we are now?

I'd love stability, kinda like the Gooners, so funds are available, but nothing mad.

I know this sounds insane, but I honestly prefer our situation to Cheatski or Citeh. We are an honest club going through hard times, but we have kept our soul, and that's just as important to me.

(would be ncie to have some cash tho)

I'm not starting this to start arguements... I'm just wondering how others feel?

I agree with you daws to an extent . I obviously don't want us to be in the position we are in ,that's a given .I certainly don't want us to be like city or chelseas either . In an ideal world we'd be owned by us the fans and that would be great . I just want someone who'll bring some stability back ,some sense and some pride in our club again . I don't want billions , just enough to let the manager compete ,whomever that manager is ,and for the said manager to be able to do his job properley and not have to be a politician or some sort of peace maker between warring owners.

I'm of pretty much the same opinion. I'm not bothered about being another City, just want to see the stadium happen and the manager to be given a decent amount of funds each year in order for the team to compete. Quite a few say they wouldn't want to be another Chelsea but I think most fans have softened their opinion of Ambramovich and the club in the last few years. Everyone said he would get bored, he'd leave them in the lurch and the bubble would burst. However, he goes most games, he's closed the wallet (compared to the first few years) and it's clear he is passionate about the club, it might even be his only real passion. So i'd take an Abramovich or a Randy Lerner (with more money!) over some businessman or corporate group who can only see the club as an investment. We'll be lucky to get one though. Unfortunately football has turned pretty ugly hasn't it.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion