What was that performance all about

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:09 pm

We came out all guns blazing again wtf went wrong? ok they stopped us playing but surely we can put in a better performance than that pish :angry: kewell had a terrible game again dont think we'll be seein henchoz anymore diao had a gooden I just cant believe it that f#ckin gerrard houllier got alot to answer for imagine everyone watchin that all over the country laughin stock :angry: pull your socks up lads an get your acts together only people worth mentionin further are gerrard baros warnock riise an raffa the rest of the team poor performance, very dissapointing raffa didnt look abit pleased they are gona get a rite old bolloking after that performance pongolle did well the 15 mins we seen of him the five years that man destroyed our team is going to take more than 5 minutes to fix :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:15 pm

oh yer an dudek f#cked up again tonight :angry:grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
im like a devil
:devil:
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zackboxer » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:17 pm

What was that performance all about ??
Answers on a postcard please ?! ???

Frankly we were ****** ! :(
The only bright side is were through and we have Alonso and Garcia available from now on but like you say it isn't going to take 5 mins to get this team sorted out. You never know perhaps that was the reality check we needed, miracles aren't going to happen overnight but we'll get there.
Here's frickin' hoping anyway!
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:20 pm

our new players were watching tonight they must have been thinkin what a f#ckin joke hope things turn around once they start playing because we already missed joseme tonight now that is sayin somethin  :( after 2 games thank you Mr Houllier you have destroyed the once great reds he might be gona destroy an other red team now dont do it saints its more than your clubs worth :(

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:22 pm

we stunk the place out tonight hope it was just a one off
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:25 pm

Even if we won, somebody here would find something negative to talk about. Time to move on.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:26 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im goin mad here cant believe it i just cant whats the matter with them? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry: sorry ppl just havin a rant ill be ok tomorrow :;): just make me so angry the quality is there the team is there what is there problem ? someone please tell me we always played away good but we need to play at home good anfield the fortress remember? the kop sucked the goals in so people said so whats going on?im major p#ssed off now an im gona get p#ssed :(

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zackboxer » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:30 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im goin mad here cant believe it i just cant whats the matter with them? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry: sorry ppl just havin a rant ill be ok tomorrow :;): just make me so angry the quality is there the team is there what is there problem ? someone please tell me we always played away good but we need to play at home good anfield the fortress remember? the kop sucked the goals in so people said so whats going on?im major p#ssed off now an im gona get p#ssed :(

Find a happy place and CHILL !! :cool:

Look how sh.ite we were last season, it's going to take time get where we want to be. Were through, were still rebuilding and things will get better .....in time !!  :;):
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:35 pm

zack m8 gimme some of what you have had lad cause im totally fumin :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:35 pm

I have to agree with cisses_gona_get_ya, that performance has made me so angry. Im sure Alonso and Garcia are wondering what they have let themselves in for, eh?
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:37 pm

Thank God I never went to that tonight.  Was sitting in my flat with my girl and we were both relieved we weren't there.  Was gonna switch it off with 15 mins to go.  It was THAT bad.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:39 pm

anno p#ssin em selves sayin wtf is this? but honestly what is the problem they have no confidence what so ever that they are LIVERPOOL FC and that stands for we are the best player players please get it into your thick skulls yous can beat anyone when yous want and us the fans want yous to start doing it  :angry:
We bloody love em whats wrong with em?
They could have killed graz tonight omg
im gona stop now im gona kick me pc in lol :p

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:06 pm

Calm down folks.. it is gonna get betta.. It's dissappointing when then team underperforms ... but there are some useful players coming in.. Important to get thru tonight .. and we did.. now the real stuff begins :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:11 pm

zara luv im totally p#ssed off at them they should be fightin to keep there places not actin like a bunch of fools we played like boro today and thats noway gona be good enough against the likes of brum wolves never mind arsenal chelsea and if we draw em valencia porto :(
I know were your comin from girl but like i said houllier was there tonight not raffa
BRING ON THEM HUNKY SPANIARDOS AND LETS SEE SOME ACTION :D OLE :love:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:13 pm

It wasnt good but its early days and Rafa will see the problems and get it sorted. Potter looked a but nervy at times but i hope he gets another chance to impress before people start to judge. Jerzy worried me tonight though and its starting to look like his anfield career could be over soon i reckon? Warnock impressed me and i think he could be one for the future! Harry had a stinker yet again and just couldnt get into the game much at all. A good thing to come out of the night was Milan's first half performance and JAR was excellent.
Last edited by madred on Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion