Poor performance

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Eazy-E » Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:54 pm

I don't want to spoil the party but i just want to give out about Houllier's poor starting 11. When I first saw the team sheet i thought that Finnan would be on the right back and Riise would be on the left wing, but no it was Riise back and Finnan in midfield??? Strange and so was the performance of us, luckily the Mancs were twice as bad. Houllier also refuses to play Baros who is top class, does he hate Milan or something. I cannot understand the man's mentality.
I would like to congratulate Danny Murphy on the well taken spot kick.   :D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby peterpan » Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:20 pm

Im over the moon about our victory over the scum today, but can I ask whether Biscan was injured today?  The reason I ask is because Houllier has played Biscan over Henchoz (sorry if my spelling is wrong) in recent games and left Henchoz out, but today he comes to his senses and puts Henchoz in coz he wanted to sow up our defence.  My point being why drop Henchoz in the first place for Biscan?  The way GH has fallen out with Henchoz I thought I would see Igor's name in our starting line up today, but I was relieved to see he played Henchoz. Anyway we won and thats all that counts I suppose, but I still dont trust GH.
peterpan

Postby DrLiverpool » Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:44 pm

Henchoz has played over biscan not just today but for the last couple of games.

I thought as well his stupid for playing finnan in midfield and playing owen alone up front.

But we went to ol'trafford got three points and kept a clean sheet so Houllier must have done something right.
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:08 am

Yes Houllier was sh##e.

He got it totally wrong.

f##king hell we went to Englands most successful team over the last 10 years and won AGAIN and you critisise the manager.

Houllier got everything 100% today.

End of.
115-1073096938

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:25 am

can't argue there ??? ......................
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whylongball? » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:17 am

stu_the_red wrote:Yes Houllier was sh##e.

He got it totally wrong.

f##king hell we went to Englands most successful team over the last 10 years and won AGAIN and you critisise the manager.

Houllier got everything 100% today.

End of.

shut up!!
the game was won by Gerrard, but not GH. HIs tactic was ok today but deserved a draw at best.
whylongball?

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion