We can sign one more player atleast

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Yea mate i guess you're right but if that was the case i think rafa would have kept kuyt . I doubt jones would be surplus requirements at Sunderland , they've decided not to renew cisse's loan , so it would be interesting to see Sunderland playing with 2 big man upfront , certainly going to be a challenge from set pieces.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:45 pm

sworth26 wrote:With Tevez confirmed at City (in the next few mins), Adebayor looking likely to be on his way to eastlands as well, Santa Cruz etc. it's clear they are going to have a number of surplus attacking players (they can't expect to keep them all happy).

What's peoples thoughts on us making a move for Bojinov?? I know he has had a shocking tw0 years with injuries but he back fit and has banged in couple all ready I believe (1860 Munich for definite the other day) and he was a class act at Fiorentina before he came to city.... I reckon we could pick him up for 5-6mil.

Thoughts?

Yes he was a very classy player in the italian league , but so was shevchenko , i personally feel he made a wrong move in coming to england , he's been plagued with injuries and he'd be lucky to get back to the player he was once was unless he gets regular footy
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Talk today that we're trying to hijack Distin's move to Villa. He'd be excellent backup imo.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

stmichael wrote:Talk today that we're trying to hijack Distin's move to Villa. He'd be excellent backup imo.

always liked the player, even when he was at City. He's a solid central defender and would fill the Hypia void nicely.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
stmichael wrote:Talk today that we're trying to hijack Distin's move to Villa. He'd be excellent backup imo.

always liked the player, even when he was at City. He's a solid central defender and would fill the Hypia void nicely.

and a lot better than Skrtel IMO
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion