Time to change things

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kakloola » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 am

Honestly the team is not doing so well, I would really chose a 4-4-2 formation now
We should go back to the basic's like we used to. But we don't have the players, or do we??

Strikers: Gerrard, Torres
Right Wing: Maxi
Center Mid: Aquilini
Center Mid: Benayoun
Left Wing: Babel
Left Back: Fabio Aurelio
Center Defence: Carraghar (after retirment Skrtel)
Center Defence: Agger (maybe buy a replacement for him)
Right Back: Glen Johnson

that would be my star team, we need to fix the defence a bit and then im not sure about gerrard as striker but i would try it.
If gerrard wouldnt work as striker then i would buy a good striker and put gerrard in Benayoun's spot
We need a second striker, im sorry but Ngog doesnt have much in him
we need someone like David Villa or Francisco Totti. Just incase torres doesnt have a godo match, the second striker will

these players can keep possesion and create chances

mascherano aint any good, dunno why he's argentina's captain
lucas should be a reserve captain

We have a good team with 2 defenders injured, when they come back it'll be one of the top sides

but Rafa aint using them right

In 2005 our team was amazing we wont he champions league and the fa cup both of them in dramatic wins, not onl cause of gerrard but everyone else too

Gerrard Houllier, our ex-manager took the team to a whole new level and when he got them up high, he gt fired, Benitez did good with that team but since Benitez added his changes, the team has very slowly done down hill

we need a new manager like Mourinho or Carraghar after he retires
Kakloola

Postby Kakloola » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am

Honestly the team is not doing so well, I would really chose a 4-4-2 formation now
We should go back to the basic's like we used to. But we don't have the players, or do we??

Strikers: Gerrard, Torres
Right Wing: Maxi
Center Mid: Aquilini
Center Mid: Benayoun
Left Wing: Babel
Left Back: Fabio Aurelio
Center Defence: Carraghar (after retirment Skrtel)
Center Defence: Agger (maybe buy a replacement for him)
Right Back: Glen Johnson

that would be my star team, we need to fix the defence a bit and then im not sure about gerrard as striker but i would try it.
If gerrard wouldnt work as striker then i would buy a good striker and put gerrard in Benayoun's spot
We need a second striker, im sorry but Ngog doesnt have much in him
we need someone like David Villa or Francisco Totti. Just incase torres doesnt have a godo match, the second striker will

these players can keep possesion and create chances

mascherano aint any good, dunno why he's argentina's captain
lucas should be a reserve captain

We have a good team with 2 defenders injured, when they come back it'll be one of the top sides

but Rafa aint using them right

In 2005 our team was amazing we wont he champions league and the fa cup both of them in dramatic wins, not onl cause of gerrard but everyone else too

Gerrard Houllier, our ex-manager took the team to a whole new level and when he got them up high, he gt fired, Benitez did good with that team but since Benitez added his changes, the team has very slowly done down hill

we need a new manager like Mourinho or Carraghar after he retires
Kakloola

Postby LittleHobo » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:48 am

a midfield two of benayoun and aqua?

hahahahhaha

the most lightweight light tackling midfield of all time?
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Big Niall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
rocky29 wrote:you lot dont get it do you. its hicks and gillett fault because by giving rafa that stupid contract with all the clauses in it. rafa has to much power. rafa hasnt changed because he  knew the club could not sack him because of the all the compensation they wud have to pay him. rafa will never resign. FACT!

If Benitez felt unwanted by the fans at LFC, he'd resign. As it stands, his name is chanted from the rafters inside Anfield on a regular basis.

why should the fans want a manager who looks like finishing 7th, which is probably our worst position since  Souness?

Oh, I don't know - go on the Kop and I'm sure one or two will give you an opinion on that, if you're lucky to find one or two that is. I think maybe you would. I dunno. They sure sound loud on TV those one or two.

You didn't answer question. Why do you, and others, think he is doing a good job?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 pm

For the first time ever I am feeling sympathy for our owners in regards to the Rafa OUT topic...

First our fans want Parry out…

Then they want Rafa to have complete control over transfers…

Then they want Rafa to sign a new contract.

The owners obliged and they are now the villans because they gave Rafa a long contract and too much power? 

:laugh:
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 pm

7_Kewell wrote:For the first time ever I am feeling sympathy for our owners in regards to the Rafa OUT topic...

The owners obliged and they are now the villans because they gave Rafa a long contract and too much power? 

:D
heimdall

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:54 pm

7_Kewell wrote:For the first time ever I am feeling sympathy for our owners in regards to the Rafa OUT topic...

I don't think the fans had anything to do with Rafa getting more control. The Yanks are clueless, but they aren't that clueless.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Ciggy wrote:
rocky29 wrote:the only reason dat rafa wont play aqua much is because he has agreed wiv juventus to sell him back at end of season. so hes petrified of him getting injured. also he knows he may end up there himself. bet u any money im right?

When I dont think I can be anymore suprised by sh!te being spouted on here, some idiot says something like this.......

I bet you any money your wrong seen as we bought Aqualini from FC ROMA  :no

:laugh:  :laugh:
You just couldn't make it up
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Just one change - DONT PLAY LUCAS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.Kuyt as well... dont get me wrong I love Kuyt(but I do hate Lucas), but Maxi is better, play Aquilani or Benny at the place of Lucas (I'd rather play Aquilani at the spot of Lucas and play Benny left... as much as Babel is improving, Benny is still way better).With this small change we'll maybu still have some chance at getting 4th.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Kakloola » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

LittleHobo wrote:a midfield two of benayoun and aqua?

hahahahhaha

Aquilini is good at tackling but that's what i mean by if Gerrard doesnt work

Now we have lost hope of coming 4th

I think Benitez should try new things now
Kakloola

Postby Kerry07 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

damjan193 wrote:Just one change - DONT PLAY LUCAS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.Kuyt as well... dont get me wrong I love Kuyt(but I do hate Lucas), but Maxi is better, play Aquilani or Benny at the place of Lucas (I'd rather play Aquilani at the spot of Lucas and play Benny left... as much as Babel is improving, Benny is still way better).With this small change we'll maybu still have some chance at getting 4th.

Totally right... and is common sense...

... so expect it not to happen under rafa, who outhinks himself.
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby Kakloola » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 am

I think we should get Carraghar as our new manager after he retires or maybe right now we could get Kenny dalgish

who agrees??
Kakloola

Postby Kakloola » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 am

Plus, we had soccer gods in our team. Our players are master is their own territory and rafa doesnt understand that, instead he puts in dumbass Lucas who he thinks will keep on improving but he wont

Gerrard: Amazing assist, passes, through balls and crosses
Aquilini: Amazing passes, gameplay maker
Babel: He's got speed, he's the dribbling skills as we saw against Lillie
Benayoun: Good mid field and will  make a huge difference, always in the right spot at the right time
Torres: Everyone knows what he is capable of doing
Maxi: I havent seen him play properly so far but if anyone wants to put in something for him then feel free to do so
Johnson: One of the best right backs england might have, better then gary nevile
Carraghar: We all know how well he marked Rooney against Man u, Rooney could only score in the penalty, he had no other chance, cause of Carraghar
Skrtel (injured): He's coming back in 2 weeks and everyone knows that he will go head on for ever ball and he's not scared of anyone
Aurelio (injured): But he's coming back soon and he is one of the best left back's liverpool have ever had. His free kicks too can help
Insua:  An OK midfielder, nothing special
Lucas: WORTHLESS

and cant think of anyone else right now
Kakloola

Postby zirgoz » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 am

I'm starting to wonder why did'nt he live up to his title as the most valuable player or sorts before he joined us from gremio. Is the brazilian league made up of amatuers?
zirgoz

Postby Octsky » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 am

Kakloola wrote:
LittleHobo wrote:a midfield two of benayoun and aqua?

hahahahhaha

Aquilini is good at tackling but that's what i mean by if Gerrard doesnt work

Now we have lost hope of coming 4th

I think Benitez should try new things now

we will get murdered in midfield.
One Essien will take both of them out.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion