Time to change things

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby rocky29 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
rocky29 wrote:the only reason dat rafa wont play aqua much is because he has agreed wiv juventus to sell him back at end of season. so hes petrified of him getting injured. also he knows he may end up there himself. bet u any money im right?

When I dont think I can be anymore suprised by sh!te being spouted on here, some idiot says something like this.......

I bet you any money your wrong seen as we bought Aqualini from FC ROMA  :no

:laugh:  :laugh:
You just couldn't make it up

your the idiot not me. i didnt mean back to juventus as in his old team. i meant rafa is good friends wiv one of the coaches there. and in the newspapers gazzetta della sport there all saying aquilani has agreed to go  to juventus for next season?
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Kakloola » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm

rocky29 wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
rocky29 wrote:the only reason dat rafa wont play aqua much is because he has agreed wiv juventus to sell him back at end of season. so hes petrified of him getting injured. also he knows he may end up there himself. bet u any money im right?

When I dont think I can be anymore suprised by sh!te being spouted on here, some idiot says something like this.......

I bet you any money your wrong seen as we bought Aqualini from FC ROMA  :no

:laugh:  :laugh:
You just couldn't make it up

your the idiot not me. i didnt mean back to juventus as in his old team. i meant rafa is good friends wiv one of the coaches there. and in the newspapers gazzetta della sport there all saying aquilani has agreed to go  to juventus for next season?

Yeah, Rafa is friends with some Juventus coaches. but if he goes, he said he might take Kuyt or Babel with him
Kakloola

Postby Fauxy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Aquilani isnt gonna go to Juventus dont be stupid :laugh:
Fauxy

Postby Kakloola » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:10 pm

NO ONE IS TAKING AQUILINI FROM US
He's our next new thing
he will make the difference in the matches starting from now on
we need him
Kakloola

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Kakloola wrote:NO ONE IS TAKING AQUILINI FROM US
He's our next new thing
we need him

Kakloola Offline
LFC newBie

Group: LFC Probationary Member
Posted: Mar. 24 2010,18:08 QUOTE

We need to sell lucas
hack with tht, id otn think tht anyone will even buy him
We need to replace Lucas, benayun, Aquilni, etc
rafa thinks he will improve when he wont

:Oo:
Last edited by Benny The Noon on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benny The Noon

Postby Fauxy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm

haha what the hell :D
Fauxy

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 pm

sorry
Last edited by NANNY RED on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kakloola » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:24 am

Benny The Noon wrote:
Kakloola wrote:NO ONE IS TAKING AQUILINI FROM US
He's our next new thing
we need him

Kakloola Offline
LFC newBie

Group: LFC Probationary Member
Posted: Mar. 24 2010,18:08 QUOTE

We need to sell lucas
hack with tht, id otn think tht anyone will even buy him
We need to replace Lucas, benayun, Aquilni, etc
rafa thinks he will improve when he wont

:Oo:

sorry i mean heck with tht and replace lucas WITH benayoun or Aquilni
Kakloola

Postby loopyliverpool » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:05 am

Haven't logged on for a while cos things were getting a tad repetitive on most of the threads and as the curtain begins to close on an awful season I'll throw a few of my thoughts into the mix. I haven't taken any delight in watching our team this term the style of play has been frankly tedious. Rafa persists with Lucas and Mascherano as the holding duo and it stifles the team's attacking options hugely. We have SG and Torres up front to make far too many opportunities on their own that opposition defenders need only close them down and it is more or less job done. Defensively Insua is simply not good enough and has become a liability as highighted last Sunday on MOTD2.
How to change things? Insua:out, Lucas:out, Kuyt:out... 4 4 2 with options... Aurelio at l/b (if fit) if not Kelly and if not put Agger there and play Skrtel in the middle. Aquilani or Gerrard in the middle with Mascherano. Babel on the left. Benayoun or Maxi on the right. Torres with SG, Benayoun or even Pacheco up front.
Benitez system hasn't been working this year for whatever reasons and any manager worth his salt would change things. If the saying 'if it aint broke why fix it?' applies then surely if it is broke....
loopyliverpool

Postby Kakloola » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 am

loopyliverpool wrote:Haven't logged on for a while cos things were getting a tad repetitive on most of the threads and as the curtain begins to close on an awful season I'll throw a few of my thoughts into the mix. I haven't taken any delight in watching our team this term the style of play has been frankly tedious. Rafa persists with Lucas and Mascherano as the holding duo and it stifles the team's attacking options hugely. We have SG and Torres up front to make far too many opportunities on their own that opposition defenders need only close them down and it is more or less job done. Defensively Insua is simply not good enough and has become a liability as highighted last Sunday on MOTD2.
How to change things? Insua:out, Lucas:out, Kuyt:out... 4 4 2 with options... Aurelio at l/b (if fit) if not Kelly and if not put Agger there and play Skrtel in the middle. Aquilani or Gerrard in the middle with Mascherano. Babel on the left. Benayoun or Maxi on the right. Torres with SG, Benayoun or even Pacheco up front.
Benitez system hasn't been working this year for whatever reasons and any manager worth his salt would change things. If the saying 'if it aint broke why fix it?' applies then surely if it is broke....

thts exactly what I said
except have Stevie G and Aquilini in mid and benayoun to support Torres
We need a new manager, one who will change things

Benitez's miracle in Istanbul job policy is over
Kakloola

Postby Kerry07 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 am

loopyliverpool wrote:Haven't logged on for a while cos things were getting a tad repetitive on most of the threads and as the curtain begins to close on an awful season I'll throw a few of my thoughts into the mix. I haven't taken any delight in watching our team this term the style of play has been frankly tedious. Rafa persists with Lucas and Mascherano as the holding duo and it stifles the team's attacking options hugely. We have SG and Torres up front to make far too many opportunities on their own that opposition defenders need only close them down and it is more or less job done. Defensively Insua is simply not good enough and has become a liability as highighted last Sunday on MOTD2.

pretty much bang on.
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion