Carra, stevie g. etc. - True players

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bakes40 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:29 pm

I really feel sorry for the following players, Carragher, Gerrard, Finnan, Hyypia, Reina. These player will give you 100% every single game. Other players infuriate me i.e Garcia, Cisse, Risse,Warnock,Morientes, who play when they want to,  if we had 11 players like the first mentioned 5 we would of beat Chelsea, no danger.The other players are not good enough for liverpool f.c.
bakes40

Postby Effes » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:31 pm

How does Riise infuriate you?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:33 pm

riise and warnock are safe in my eyes,
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby bakes40 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:34 pm

risse so one footed mate.
bakes40

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:04 pm

bakes40 wrote:risse so one footed mate.

so.... its not exactly like he plays on the right wing.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:17 pm

Riise has one bad game and you're questioning his effort?
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby mark the red » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:20 pm

you talk :censored: if you question warnock, when i see him, i see him geting stuck in, he is only young and his carrer has been disrupted by injury but i see a battler with potential.  if you went the match instead of sitting in the pub :censored: watching it you might see this, you retard
i f**king love leon mc, what a lad
mark the red

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:33 pm

Oh so now we have gone from being a one man team to a five men team :no

What about Xabi Alonso, one of the best young midfielders in europe, refused to go to Man U and Real Madrid instead he signed for Liverpool.   A bargain at 10 million pound may I add when Gerrard and Lampard are valued around 30 million.
Okay he doesnt have the drive of the captain but he is probably one of the best passers of the ball in the prem and has scored some superb goals.

Momo Sissoko the lad never runs out of gas, he is everywhere, he is 21 years old only been at the club since August, will improve in time has a lot to learn and has the best group of coaches to improve him to be an outstanding player for us for years to come.

Luis Garcia yes he gives the ball away and frustrates but absolutly loves it at LFC, he has improved a lot, his goals got us to the CL final BTW.  You cannot fault the lad for giving the ball away cheaply due to his build. He has scored some cracking goals for us, we have missed him like hell the last few games when he was injured adds that little bit of magic and flair a great addition to the squad IMHO.

You said Reina? Well erm he doesnt actually run around the pitch all day does he  ???  How is he giving his all ?
Some games you dont even see him make a save till around about 70 minutes gone.
Great addition to the squad but to say he gives it his all is a stupid thing to say. Excellent goalie but I would'nt really include him in saying he is one of the players that gives his all as you cant actually judge a goalie in that same group of players that run none stop for 90 minutes.

Riise he has been a great servant to Liverpool football club, he has been great as LB by far the best LB we have at the club, better than Traore or Warnock, not to bad on the wing either, and to say he doesnt give his all for the club is a bit cruel TBH, and BTW you spelt his name wrong he popped up with the winner against Man City got us 3 points.

I am not going to go through the whole team but you have said the other players arnt good enough for LFC, having a nearly fit Kewell back playing is like the signing of a new player for us, got the winner against Spurs, been showing signs of being back to his former self and the last thing he needs now is idiots suggesting he isnt good enough for LFC.
He was MOTM against Birmingham last week.

Didi Hamann probably one of the best midfielders we have at the club and I find your comments very disrespectful to such a great servant he has been brilliant for us for years.
Wish he would play more aswell TBH and I think we miss his defensive qualities when he is not in the starting 11.

Warnock is very young has a lot to learn on his positional awarness good back up for Riise.

Cisse and Morientes I will give you had Cisse not have got injured it could have been a diffrent story one we will never know.
Morientes has failed to live up to his expectations showed signs of being in form before his injury but seems to have slumped again, whether he is playing to high up the pitch that we are not seeing the best of him? Or he hasnt had a regular partner upfront? Or theres no quality crosses coming in from the right due to us not having a proper right winger?
Or maybe he just isnt good enough for the prem.

We actually have 23 first team players at the club are you suggesting we sell 18 of them?

:down:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:52 pm

Right dapioneer, mark the blue to everyone else, I've heard some shit tonight that's probably going to push me over the edge tonight and banning absolute tosspots all over the place and I'm starting with you.  This forum is going down the nick because wankers like you are posting on here and it takes too long to read s*i*e like you spout rather than just ban you in the first place.

I've been watching you for a couple of days now and waited for your bark.  Thought I hadn't noticed didn't you?  You're not getting the attention you want from anyone and now you're biting.  Just starting to cause controversy now aren't you and I'm just putting an end to it before the whole forum starts abusing you, which is what you want, let's both be honest with each other.  You're a sick cat aren't you?  An internet attention seeker.

Anyone thinks I'm being harsh, feel free to PM me and I will gladly send you a list of about ten threads straight away where you can read his posts baiting other members, abusing them for no reason whatsoever and you can understand why he's not going to be allowed to start flame wars on this forum.  This goes back 12 months when he was last on here causing trouble. 

Why do people come on here and do it?  Seriously, there are some sick individuals out there.

Oh yeah, plus the fact he has wished AIDS on people in the past and used Hillsborough as an excuse to start a fight with other members on here.  Now he's calling people retards.  He has logged onto Manchester United forums, insulted them and left a link to THIS WEBSITE in his signature so they come and invade this place, insulted the Irish about famine and then taunted the Manchester United fans about Munich.  I'm not moderating this piece of shit.  Not a chance.

Plus, he's either a bluenose or a Manc.  One or the other.  So dapioneer, marklfc, orange jacket and now mark the red all banned.  You trying to break Hustlers record?
jonnymac1979

Postby JBG » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:55 pm

Well spotted John.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:00 pm

Jonny put JBG right will ya... :D
115-1073096938

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:12 pm

Stu got me onto it yesterday afternoon.  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:18 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Stu got me onto it yesterday afternoon.  :D

Good lad. :D
*takes a bow*
115-1073096938

Postby azriahmad » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:18 am

"Riise is one footed".

That infuriates you about him, bakes40? Being one footed is a hindrance towards excellence?

WTF, utter cr@p of a reason. What about his efforts and contributions? I know of a few great players who are ONE FOOTED, yet they don't have Riise's ethics to knuckle down and work hard. Who are they? One Diego Maradonna and one George Hagi. Of course, Riise does not have the same skills as them but he has other qualities which is why Rafa and Liverpool extended his contract.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:43 am

How can you say Riise is better than Maradona???!!!
Come on now?!!!!

:p        :p            :p           :p
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion