Transfer deja vu - Ins and outs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby HantsRed » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 pm

kingycrouch wrote:haha we don't need brazilians to be a great team we have already got the best two english players in the world carragher and gerrard and for the transfers i would like villa here because he could ajust to the preimership easily but the price for him would be at least 15 million and then we gotta pay something like 10 million for alves and we already got bellamy so if rafa has a budget over 30 million it is possible

.... and breathe!

Do not be afraid of the full stop - it can be your friend.
HantsRed

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:44 pm

callaway360 wrote:is it me or is this whats is happening... every magaer we sign signs players from there nationality mainly?...houlier = french players. rafa = spanish.... i have an idea...why dont we get a brazilian manager

rafa`s just signed a welshman and is currently trying to sign a brasillian right sided player not to mention he`s also waiting on the work permit of a chilean.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:53 pm

flipmode wrote:I like David Villa i think he is better than Torres.... Saviola would be a brilliant signing

villa better than torres?
Saviola a great signing?

Pongolle is just the same as saviola if you ask me. and torres is different class. villa is good but torres is a great player.

We will have bellamy, fowler, crouch and pongolle, we will get another striker but i have no idea who yet.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:09 pm

Maybe now would be the time to swap Cisse for Owen. One crock for another. Before the world cup I mentioned Klose but his price will be too much now, so I would go for Trezeguet whos price will have dropped but is still a quality striker.(One or two poor matches doesnt mean hes a bad player)
account deleted by request

Postby 5th_Hokage » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:13 pm

HantsRed wrote:
kingycrouch wrote:haha we don't need brazilians to be a great team we have already got the best two english players in the world carragher and gerrard and for the transfers i would like villa here because he could ajust to the preimership easily but the price for him would be at least 15 million and then we gotta pay something like 10 million for alves and we already got bellamy so if rafa has a budget over 30 million it is possible

.... and breathe!

Do not be afraid of the full stop - it can be your friend.

Haha! We don't need Brazilians to be a great team! We have already got the best two English players in the world, Carragher and Gerrard. As for for the transfers, I would like Villa here because he could adjust to the premiership easily.  But the price for him would be at least 15 million and then we gotta pay something like 10 million for Alves. We already got Bellamy, so if Rafa has a budget over 30 million, it is possible.

Better now?   :)
5th_Hokage

Postby DonnieDarko » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:03 pm

Trezeguet whos price will have dropped but is still a quality striker

I have heard that he is really struggling both at a club level and national level.

If there is a high profile player I think we could sign it would be Zlatan Ibrahimavich. I laughed off the Italian match fixing scandal at first but I now see that they are seriously considering flushing Juventus down the toilet. 15m should be enough and he is quality (he has an ego to match Bellamy though).
DonnieDarko

Postby GOAT » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:31 pm

DonnieDarko wrote:

I have heard that he is really struggling both at a club level and national level.

If there is a high profile player I think we could sign it would be Zlatan Ibrahimavich. I laughed off the Italian match fixing scandal at first but I now see that they are seriously considering flushing Juventus down the toilet. 15m should be enough and he is quality (he has an ego to match Bellamy though).

Not ibrahimovic, hes overrated. Dont want trezeguet either. We cant afford villa or torres. Kuyt and saviola are possible.
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:33 pm

DonnieDarko wrote:

Trezeguet 37 games for juventus 29 goals
Ibrahimavich 38 games for juventus 10 goals

and Trezeguet is struggling?
account deleted by request

Postby 2520years » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:14 pm

I've got a theory that Torres and Le Tallec look virtually indistiguishable from each other...now I'm not suggesting anything illegal, but do you think we could swap them without anyone noticing?
???
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Red H » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:27 pm

Like Rushy and Alderidge a few years back:D
Red H

Postby 2520years » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:38 pm

Like London Bridge and Tower Bridge...but not.
:D
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby RedWolf35 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:39 pm

how about swapping ronaldinho with Diao???

He would have to grow a wavy perm, push all his front teeth forward and crouch a lot.....

if only   ..........

:D
RedWolf35

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:48 am

Kopite-Jud

Postby clik » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:03 pm

surely not?
Anelka back at Liverpool is a non starter imo,
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:29 pm

clik wrote: