http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:18 pm

well said welsh wizzard :nod
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:06 pm

Haha- Welsh wizzard's making friends!! Maybe you can discuss transfer targets together!

just kidding mate- welcome Shanks!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby shanks » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:08 pm

cheers tommycockles  :buttrock
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oOShrimpyOo » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:19 pm

ive had my fair share of arguments and debates on here with some of the elites, for myself and others that were once newbies. Some people on here "think" they know what is in the best interest for this forum.

Now listen to me shanks, what stu is saying i partially agree with. in the "ideal world" we should all read the forum rules and not post a new thread of topics that are already being discussed. But i can assure you that if this forum ever become that orderly it would be the only forum on the net to be so. Especially when new members are joining nearly every day, and realistically the majority never read the forum rules.

Now i will give you the ideal and polite directions of whats expected here at this forum for future reference.

Shanks can you please read the forum rules before posting another thread. The topic you are discussing is already being discussed in another thread on this forum. Members are encouraged to try and avoid multiple posts on identical topics in the same forum as multiple posting can splinter discussions on a topic and its best that only one thread is used for a popular topic. Thank you.

We all make mistakes shanks, and i know what you feel like when such comments are made. You will come to learn that people on here are biased, especially amongst those of a higher status on this forum. For example I look down the threads today and see a thread titled "Welsh Wizard" posted by Bavlondon an Elite member who hasnt received any such comment from another elite member, compared to yours anyway, for such a dismal pointless thread.

Now im not victimising anyone in this post before anyone suggests otherwise, and i really cant be asked with an argument today. Although if i do errupt anything from this post il be sure to be back tomorrow to defend my point and win again.. :laugh: coz at the moment im in a :censored: bad mood.

Peace.

Shrimpy
oOShrimpyOo

Postby shanks » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:28 pm

point taken oOShrimpyOo mate all it needs is a little understanding on both parties its not what people say its how ty for your help no need to come on tomorrow and defend your point you read all or most of the posts put up on this forum and it shows,a little bit of understanding goes a long way :bowdown
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:33 pm

lets end this thread now it can go on for ever, i think me and stu- the red ,have learned a lot because of this post so let it be ended :;):
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:39 pm

Shanks, try reading the transfer rumour thread (top of the page) You'll find stuff like this .

Paul C Offline
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members
Posted: Jan. 04 2006,15:17 QUOTE
Agger: Reds on brink of deal

Jan 4 2006

By Chris Bascombe, Liverpool Echo

Brondby's Daniel Agger tussles with Steven Gerrard during England's friendly defeat to Denmark

LIVERPOOL hope to conclude the signing of Daniel Agger by the weekend.

Brondby's chief executive returns from holiday tomorrow, when negotiations to bring the Dane to Anfield will enter the final stages.

The major obstacles which blocked the transfer last summer have been overcome, as Liverpool close in on a player who's been a consistent target of manager Rafa Benitez.

The 21-year-old centre-half is already preparing for the switch to Merseyside, with the fee likely to be around £5.5m.

Agger should become the second significant signing of January, following Dutchman Jan Kromkamp, who is tying up the formalities of his transfer today.

Kromkamp was undergoing a medical at Melwood this afternoon before completing the deal which saw Josemi sign for Villarreal.

Meanwhile, Deportivo Saprissa winger Christian Bolanos is currently trying to convince Benitez he's the man to fill the right midfield vacancy in the squad.

The 21-year-old Costa Rican arrived at Melwood on trial on Monday, and has so far impressed the Reds staff.

Most of the Liverpool squad have had two days off following their exertions over the festive period as Benitez ponders his options ahead of the trip to Luton.

Scott Carson is in line for an appearance at Kenilworth Road as Benitez makes changes, although he's unlikely to rest all his senior stars.

A strong squad is expected to travel to Luton, but rookie Carson is expected to be handed an opportunity to impress.

Kromkamp could also be available for his debut.

Welcome to the forum .
:)
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:58 pm

All our prayers answered if we sign Dirk Kuijt, with Dudek going to Feyenoord in the deal. Plus about 8 million he's a striker and can play on the right side aswell.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:01 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:All our prayers answered if we sign Dirk Kuijt, with Dudek going to Feyenoord in the deal. Plus about 8 million he's a striker and can play on the right side aswell.

Does that mean Dirk Kuyt can play left back, right mid, centre back and striker?  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:09 pm

never heard of  Christian Bolanos  is he any good  woof woof ? oh by the way cheers mate
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:12 pm

stoney wrote:Does that mean Dirk Kuyt can play left back, right mid, centre back and striker?  :D

Well with Agger do and Kromkamp signing, and if we got Dirk Kuijt it would have one of the best squads in europe, better get him in before the WC or before Jol gets his mits on him.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:21 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Well with Agger do and Kromkamp signing, and if we got Dirk Kuijt it would have one of the best squads in europe, better get him in before the WC or before Jol gets his mits on him.

I doubt we'll be signing Kuyt, certainly not before the world cup. As a striker isn't our priority (although we do need one) maybe we'll sign that young lad from cardiff.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:23 pm

I heard some Coca Cola team wanted him.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:27 pm

shanks wrote:never heard of  Christian Bolanos  is he any good  woof woof ? oh by the way cheers mate

Hes a LB. If you watched the semi of the club world championship against Deprtivo Saprissa you will have seen him there. He scored a few in that tournament aswell. One in the 1/4 final against FC Sydney and 2 in the 3rd place play of. One of them a superb free kick. Apparently hes making a decent impression on Rafa and the staff. If Rafa gave the ok to get him he wouldnt even cost as much as £500,000. If he is good enough then Rafa wants him signed sooner rather than later as his price is sure to soar as Cosat Rica are in the World Cup and he could make himself well noticed.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion