Today!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Doug » Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:45 pm

What do you Guys think went wrong for Liverpool?
I think u were outplayed by a team who got stuck in and would not let you dwell on the ball!
Good win for Portsmouth tho!
Doug

Postby supersub » Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:33 pm

agreed absolutely shameful.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby kenny`s mate » Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:37 pm

i live 10 miles from pompey,my husband is a pompey fan, all the people i work with are pompey fans,i've had nothing but grief since 5 o clock.
why did lfc play so well on weds only to play like a div 1 side today.
diouf would't get in our local sunday side after todays performence,and you know i don't like biscan, after weds,i thought maybe i was being a bit quick to judge,not after todays game.
sack gh ,sell diouf,biscan and the rest of the two bob bits,and
get  a desent side in that will win the league again :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
kenny`s mate

Postby tockycol » Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:52 am

i was disgusted with our performance v pompey we are surpose to be a team full of internationals christ how much longer can gh go on putting us through this  the man has taken us as far as he can surely for the good of the club and my health he must stand down and let tomo have a go.
you'll never walk alone
tockycol

Postby DAV » Sun Oct 19, 2003 12:51 pm

We seemed to play well on wednesday coz we were playing some 2 bit side. Heskey scored for one thing. Shows how good they were.
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oldredeyes » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:14 pm

Forget the mid week game against the bunch of part-timers, it doesn't mean a thing. What worries me is the performances against Pompey, Charlton and the rest. As I said in my post last wek - if we don't beat teams like these we don't win titles and by the looks of things we can rule out a champions league spot again. The excuses by GH are wearing thin and  even he can't believe what he is saying these days.
At least Steven Gerrard got it right when he said 'Portsmouth won every 50-50 ball, fought harder and deserved the win.' 
I was going to give GH until Christmas before bringing out the shotgun, but I am tempted to start loading it now. He does not seem capable of inspiring this sorry bunch of players.
No fight, no spirit, no talent. no hope! Being a long time supporter for over 40 years and a devoted fan I am saddened to watch a Liverpool team that has no bottle and no desire to win. What did you say GH about good teams never losing two games on the trot. What about the ones who lose three?
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:27 pm

That's the worry,GH can't see a problem with our team.I'm loaded and ready to fire but..............I'm sick of shouting the same cries of last season,David Moores holds the key to our dilema,he has to rid Liverpool of GH.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion