No transfers for us today

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:46 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote:Your best english player doesnt even want to be there.
You have a czech who can only perform for his country.
You have an over rated french import with the touch -and i quote from one of your own fans-of a baby elephant  :laugh:
  You have 3 new signings that most of this board didnt even know of hence the asking
   You have lost the only man who could score goals.
   you have 2 senegal players you cant get rid of.
   you have Biscan lol
   You have no money!
   You are the worst team in the premiership to watch.
   Your Tranmere in disguise.
   You have Kewell who has went from being a good player at Leeds to being a joke at Liverpool(like so many others)
   You have a manager that doesnt know his ****** from his elbow never mind the premier league.
    and also...you have a team that has been in decline for a very long time.
    We have Ferdinand out and also VAN NISTELROOY..now take Hypia and your best striker out of your team and tell me you would be at full peak. We have youth in Liam Miller,Fletcher,Ronaldo,Rooney ,Smith O shea....The future is bright at Old Trafford :D

Are you retarded? This is a serious question and I don't expect a serious answer from the likes of you.

"Your best english player doesnt even want to be there."

So you're Steven Gerrard? If Stevie wanted really to leave he would had done so, he has faith in the club and the manager that is why he stayed. He didn't think that there would be a new manager until Liverpool got one and then he changed his mind.

"You have a czech who can only perform for his country."

Milan Baros has never had a full season start, he was a substitute under Houllier therefore you can't expect him to score 15 goals in 3 games. He has never played with Cisse therefore he needs time and so does Cisse.

"You have an over rated french import with the touch -and i quote from one of your own fans-of a baby elephant "

I'm sorry you must be confused, there is nobody more overrated than the ******tard, Wayne Rooney himself. Check your facts, if you have them that is.

"You have 3 new signings that most of this board didnt even know of hence the asking"

That would be? Alonso,Garcia,Nunez,Josemi,Cisse. Those are all known key players, you must be thinking about something else.

"You have lost the only man who could score goals."

Lost him? You actually believe that we would let Owen walk out free like Macca, it was better to get rid of him now then later.

"you have 2 senegal players you cant get rid of."

Once again, since when were you Rafael Banitez or anybody in the club for that matter? 2 senegal players=substitutes in case of an injury.

"you have Biscan lol"

Igor Biscan was played under the wrong position he never had the chance to play in his natural position therefore he stunk. There is still time for him to improve.

"You have no money!"

Really? How did we buy 5 players then? If we have no money then we wouldn't be able to buy any players for that matter. We have no money because we didnt want to waste 30 million on a piece of ******? What players other than Alan Smith and Rooney have you signed? Your midfield and defence is a joke, you should had been beaten by Blackburn.

"You are the worst team in the premiership to watch"

Is that because we outplayed you the last time we met?

"You have Kewell who has went from being a good player at Leeds to being a joke at Liverpool(like so many others)"

This tells me that
1)you are truly retarded
2)know nothing about football

Kewell was a good player when we first signed him HOWEVER he was unfortunate like so many others to get injured and comming back from an injury is no easy thing which you will find out once Nistelrooy returns and becomes the worst forward in the Premiership.

"You have a manager that doesnt know his ****** from his elbow never mind the premier league."

Really? A manager who doesnt know anything, hmm I found that a very stupid thing to say. Rafael got Valencia the La Liga title in his first year there, beating Barcelona and Real Madrid, the two teams who could wipe you out from the face of this planet.

"and also...you have a team that has been in decline for a very long time."

Tell that to Houllier, he made false promises, wasted our money and the club suffered because of that. He bought French players who weren't worth the Red jersey.

"We have Ferdinand out and also VAN NISTELROOY..now take Hypia and your best striker out of your team and tell me you would be at full peak. We have youth in Liam Miller,Fletcher,Ronaldo,Rooney ,Smith O shea....The future is bright at Old Trafford :D"

-You have Ferdinand? What is your point exactly? You have one good defencive player and that makes you a threat? Please think over the things you are posting

-Steven Gerrard is not a striker, he is a midfielder. Sami Hyypia is a good defencive player but if we can move on without Michael Owen the man you were all so jealous of then we could do it without Steven Gerrard. Alonso,Garcia,Nunez,Josemi,Cisse,Carragher,Riise,Baros are all good players, but because you think you know everything which obiviously you don't, you can't realize that.

Van Nistelrooy was injured before, and his return was pathetic. He is injured yet again, you think that he can get you that title? Don't kid yourself. O' Shea is a joke and Fletcher? You have to be kidding me, that boy doesn't know the difference between his left and his right foot.

Ronaldo can dribble and fake.........= not a good footballer. Your complete squad is full of has beens.
-Giggs
-Solsjaker
-Scholes
-Keane
-The Neville retards

and then there is the ridiculus players:
-Wayne Rooney
-Ronaldo
-Djemba Djemba
-Silvestre

which leaves you with only good player, Alan Smith. Football is not a one mans game.

If you want to sound inteligent at all please make some valid and intelectual points. One player on your squad will not make a difference no matter how much you paid for him, take a look at Real Madrid and you will understand what I am saying.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:09 pm

:angry: oi bitch what about veron an forlan ohhhhhhhhhh they were ****** great them 2 wernt they shut your big fat gob up an go back to your manky sh ite board no one wants people who support other clubs an insult us here go take your face for a sh ite and fu koff now :angry:
sorry to the other members but this one pisses me rite off
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:16 pm

And starbridge you want to know why there is so much rivalry between lpool and the manc scum is they are jealous of liverpool all there success we had they still havent got over it you see and jealousy is an illness but them shower of bast ards cant get it out of there system  :D  you know how pathetic they are we were never a threat to them last season it was all arsenal but they are so scared of liverpool fc it makes you laugh why not go on the gooner board and say all this sh ite no jealousy out an out. Kepp ya fuk in gob shut before I shut it for ya you skunk.
And by the way its CISSE not sissy ok get it rite youll know his name when he scores at old trafford next week :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:00 pm

ab- you are a joke! you talk about sound and intellectual posts ...arent you the one who wished death upon Gerard Houllier ..a man who almost died in his efforts to bring your club to our level???  CALL YOURSELF A LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER?  yOU ARE A DISGRACE! And you said this just becos he was "watching" the game... ****** off you child and grow up!
and sissys gona get ya-Im hurting you arent I lol hee hee hee I can tell getting violent there ohhhhhhhh im wetting myself with fear yiu total ****** !! bring it on!!!
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:07 pm

just go fuk yaself cow :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC4EVER » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:08 am

what you doing around here anyways? can you not go and get recognitionan and respect from man utd fans on their own message boards? no? no! really? didnt fuc king think so. i dont know who you are, i dont know what you are, and i dont know what the fuc k you think you are doing but just go and fuc k off to your own little place. a place of loneliness and a place to be depressed. your sitting in a room now, with your computer screen as your only light.

you are pathetic, you are sad, you are a manc.

now ****** off.
"Winning isnt everything. Its the only thing"
LFC4EVER

Postby LFC4EVER » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:11 am

and before you dare pull the cheap card, and go you cant even spell. yes i know, i spelt recognition wrong but who cares? only a person like you would say that and on other occasions i wouldnt dp, buti know you now, and your the kind of person to do that.

and even i must say now, yes, this is a pointless post. but the less ammunition the enemy has, the easier they are to defeat.

and at the end, it said.

NOW P I S S OFF.

you get me?
"Winning isnt everything. Its the only thing"
LFC4EVER

Postby A.B. » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:19 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:ab- you are a joke! you talk about sound and intellectual posts ...arent you the one who wished death upon Gerard Houllier ..a man who almost died in his efforts to bring your club to our level???  CALL YOURSELF A LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER?  yOU ARE A DISGRACE! And you said this just becos he was "watching" the game... ****** off you child and grow up!
and sissys gona get ya-Im hurting you arent I lol hee hee hee I can tell getting violent there ohhhhhhhh im wetting myself with fear yiu total ****** !! bring it on!!!

If you took that post seriously, your clearly an idiot. Sarcasm and frustration was included in that post. Don't talk to me about disgrace you Manchester scum. Disgrace to all football fans.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stapo1000 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:27 am

manc- your just sour grapes cos 2 more teams are overtakin your scum team in the title race(us and chelski). dont worry, at least smith and rooney will win the title for the biggest scumbags in the epl. now ****** off back under the rock that you came from.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:46 am

LFC4EVER wrote:what you doing around here anyways? can you not go and get recognitionan and respect from man utd fans on their own message boards? no? no! really? didnt fuc king think so. i dont know who you are, i dont know what you are, and i dont know what the fuc k you think you are doing but just go and fuc k off to your own little place. a place of loneliness and a place to be depressed. your sitting in a room now, with your computer screen as your only light.

now ****** off.

****** brilliant :D  :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:52 am

greenred wrote:
LFC4EVER wrote:what you doing around here anyways? can you not go and get recognitionan and respect from man utd fans on their own message boards? no? no! really? didnt fuc king think so. i dont know who you are, i dont know what you are, and i dont know what the fuc k you think you are doing but just go and fuc k off to your own little place. a place of loneliness and a place to be depressed. your sitting in a room now, with your computer screen as your only light.

now ****** off.

****** brilliant :D  :D

It sure is
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:57 am

:laugh:  Just posted some of them on our own board lol gave the guys a right old laugh!!  :D (Keep them coming),the childishness and immaturity -------manc- your just sour grapes cos 2 more teams are overtakin your scum team in the title race(us and chelski).-------  :laugh:  aaaaaa hahahaha 4 games in oh God yes im so mad about that!! lol
And you say why do i come here??  :D

and who is this guuuyyyyy!!!------------and before you dare pull the cheap card, and go you cant even spell. yes i know, i spelt recognition wrong but who cares? only a person like you would say that and on other occasions i wouldnt dp, buti know you now, and your the kind of person to do that.------but if you dont care wtf did you repost for ?
:laugh:  priceless
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:06 am

shagasaurus80 wrote: :laugh:  Just posted some of them on our own board lol gave the guys a right old laugh!!  :D (Keep them coming),the childishness and immaturity -------manc- your just sour grapes cos 2 more teams are overtakin your scum team in the title race(us and chelski).-------  :laugh:  aaaaaa hahahaha 4 games in oh God yes im so mad about that!! lol
And you say why do i come here??  :D

and who is this guuuyyyyy!!!------------and before you dare pull the cheap card, and go you cant even spell. yes i know, i spelt recognition wrong but who cares? only a person like you would say that and on other occasions i wouldnt dp, buti know you now, and your the kind of person to do that.------but if you dont care wtf did you repost for ?
:laugh:  priceless

Wait, you actually think that you can challenge Arsenal's title? Don't kid yourself, not only did you lose to Chelsea and should had lost to Blackburn, you played a draw game at Old Trafford against Everton. Yet Arsenal beat Everton 4-2, and you think you can compete with them?

You should be concerned about Middlesbrough, because if you don't at the end of the season when Liverpool is above you and Middlesbrough takes ur place in the top 5 you will cry like a bunch of pussies.

When you get a better squad then you can talk. Has beens and rejects = not a squad.
Last edited by A.B. on Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:07 am

your own message board must be soooooooooo fu kin borin you have to copy an paste threads from here :laugh:  Get to fu k you sad bast ard otherwise ill make ashow of u and put things up here from the manc boards over your last 2 games (sack the manager) :D  ohhhhhhh no whats goin on at OT etc etc dont make me put them up otherwise your gona be so embarrssed to be a manc :D
Were as us lot our proud supporters of the best team in the world and that is LFC  :love:
WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO :love:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:13 am

well said cisse
106-1093504160

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion