Press conference today - Press conference today for m. sissoko

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:26 pm

So that means he is still possibly in the hunt for Gabrielle Milito and maybe Anton Ferdinand. Even if he does sign crouch will he still keep Baros? I would rather have crouch than Kuyt simply becasue coming from Southampton he wont have any comlaints about being baclkup to Nando and Djibril. But i think 4 strikers is a bit to much. Im guessing Rafa wouldnt have played Baros against Wrexham unless he wanted him wamred up for TNS which means if hes playing against TNS then he must be back in Rafas good books for the rest of the season beacause if Milan was close to any deal like MO was last year he just wouldnt play him.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:55 pm

Thank for the pictures CIGGY...

Were you at the press conference ??
Last edited by Fernando Morientes > 19 < on Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:07 pm

ciggy, where did you get the photos from?
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:12 pm

Reina's english is not so bad and as Rafa Benitez said, the lad can speak good english but will continue learning the language.

RB said that it is important to have 4 goalkeepers. Reina, Kirkland and Carson are goalkeepers for the future while Jerzy is one with experience.

Rafa seemed pretty relaxed and even cracked a few jokes. He even said that he tried to sign Jose when he was coaching Teneriffe and has always kept track of the former Barcelona Goalkeeper.
Last edited by Fernando Morientes > 19 < on Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion