oh well i was hoping for a new keeper or striker
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:14 pm

I thoght we would buy a striker (Mista) or a central defender (cortes) :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:18 pm

Its not all doom and gloom though because Rafa is far too intelligent a manager to go out and buy a player on deadline day who may not even fit into his plans. Its now time for calm and let him and the backroom team work with the players they have and see what he can build on for now. The quality he has brought in is the first steps to his masterplan & im delighted with the new boys. Keep the faith.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:26 pm

madred wrote:Its not all doom and gloom though because Rafa is far too intelligent a manager to go out and buy a player on deadline day who may not even fit into his plans. Its now time for calm and let him and the backroom team work with the players they have and see what he can build on for now. The quality he has brought in is the first steps to his masterplan & im delighted with the new boys. Keep the faith.

nice post
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:41 pm

i just feel that if we go a striker down for a few game i dont feel that we have a good enough player to replace them  till they are fit
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:13 am

Quote (madred @ Aug. 31 2004,23:18)
Its not all doom and gloom though because Rafa is far too intelligent a manager to go out and buy a player on deadline day who may not even fit into his plans. Its now time for calm and let him and the backroom team work with the players they have and see what he can build on for now. The quality he has brought in is the first steps to his masterplan & im delighted with the new boys. Keep the faith.

:laugh:  :D  Listen to this guy -hes hilarious!! Sounds like R.B 's assistant. Well i just wanted to say,Im delighted too cos we signed Wayne Rooney.With Van Niistelrooy and Smith and Saha we are ok upfront lol mouthwatering wouldnt you say?  Seems to me Liverpool are like the little boy at the ice cream van with no money..lol slurp slurp  :laugh:
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:27 am

is that why you had to get a loan to buy the fat little whore ******.  dont forget he's had more bookings than he's scored goals
112-1077774096

Postby stapo1000 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:32 am

just as well we didn't get coretes cos the last thing we should be wastin money on is a new full back
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:33 am

shagasaurus80 wrote: :laugh:  :D  Listen to this guy -hes hilarious!! Sounds like R.B 's assistant. Well i just wanted to say,Im delighted too cos we signed Wayne Rooney.With Van Niistelrooy and Smith and Saha we are ok upfront lol mouthwatering wouldnt you say?  Seems to me Liverpool are like the little boy at the ice cream van with no money..lol slurp slurp  :laugh:

You're a dumbass bitch, you know that?

Liverpool a boy with no money for ice cream? Who signed more players? Liverpool or Manchester United? Who signed the best French striker? Liverpool or Manchester? Who signed one of the best two midfielders in Spain?

Van Nistelrooy=injured
Saha=******
Alan Smith=good
Rooney=more bookings than he's scored goals

The fact that you think that your has been squad will accomplish something is quite amusing. Your defence is terrible, even with Ferninad its a ****** joke.

Midfield is full of ******. Ronaldo? Seriously he can drible and all but he fakes a foul every time he's touched. Giggs is an old man, etc..

Now compare that to our midfield. Fresh talent.
Gerrard,Alonso,Garcia,Nunez

The only worthy striker of yours is Alan Smith, Van Nistelrooy might have trouble coming back from yet another injury.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby madred » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:42 am

Dont worry A.B she's the essex girl who hasnt even anything constructive to say and when i pointed this out to her she got her manc knickers in a twist and started biting back. As for that fat little sun reading granny sh***ing bitter you are welcome to him. Must be nice signing traitors all the time musnt it. But i warn you he wont be doing f**k all when you play us because he will be too busy spitting towards us.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:43 am

Oh and who won the last meeting??? :D We are really ****** arent we?  :D
Last edited by madred on Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:45 am

not to mention silvestre-the defender with the worst tackles in the premier lge. cant wait till he gives a penalty awat against us :D
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:46 am

madred wrote:Dont worry A.B she's the essex girl who hasnt even anything constructive to say and when i pointed this out to her she got her manc knickers in a twist and started biting back. As for that fat little sun reading granny sh***ing bitter you are welcome to him. Must be nice signing traitors all the time musnt it. But i warn you he wont be doing f**k all when you play us because he will be too busy spitting towards us.

All Manchester fans are blinded by their cockyness.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:48 am

Heh I remember the very last game we played. Tackle on Gerrard and boom we have penalty awarded. Murphy does the job and we beat you at Old Trafford. If we beat you with a bad squad at that time, then imagine what we are going to do with you this time around.:D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby azriahmad » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:40 am

It was good that Newcastle made a bid for Shrek that forced the Mancs to pay so much for a player like Rooney, while a terriffic prospect, has suspect temperament and will be under a lot of pressure to deliver from now on.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion