The game today... - ...from a more "neutral" point of view.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:28 pm

In all honesty, I didn't think you lot would win today.

But you were the better team. You deseverd to win-especially with 10 men on...(I don't count Kewell... :p )

Yes, you should have been awarded a penalty but hey, you won anyway so it doesn't matter.

Gerrard was brilliant; Alonso wasn't bad either-you lucky feckers!

Now Arsenal will have to win Chelski-this is all starting to heat up!

Arsenal lacked desire, their form right now is rather shocking. 2 losses in 55 is hardly bad. However, 1 win in 9 in all competitions isn't the stuff of "immortals" either. :laugh:

Viera's a Fu*king disgrace...but after all, this is Arsenal-you can't expect any different.

Can't wait to hear Wengers comments... :D

Hopefully, this defeat will hurt the second string at OT on Wednesday. :devil:

I hoped for a draw but there you go...

I think there's a piece of pizza winging its way on to Benitez's suit anytime now though... :;):
77-1099054247

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:54 pm

And after wining Arsenal today, you'll probably go on to loosing to Olympiakos... :p
77-1099054247

Postby Woollyback » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:55 pm

Answering your own topics :D   Billy no-mates :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:55 pm

And after wining Arsenal today, you'll probably go on to loosing to Olympiakos...

And you will propably go to hell along with the rest of the Mancs
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:59 pm

A.B. wrote:
And after wining Arsenal today, you'll probably go on to loosing to Olympiakos...

And you will propably go to hell along with the rest of the Mancs

Oh? And you'll go to heaven with the rest of the cockneys...err...I mean scousers.

Or was it Real Madrid you *used* to support?
77-1099054247

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:01 pm

ManUtd wrote:And after wining Arsenal today, you'll probably go on to loosing to Olympiakos... :p

:angry: f@ck off big c.unt :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:03 pm

You heard the lady :angry:  :p
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:05 pm

Or was it Real Madrid you *used* to support?

Your point is? Go suck something kid.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:07 pm

you are one big tw@t hustler I mean it havent you got no mates atall, are all the gypos in the american bar copin off with slappers you sad b@stard,
do you know what I hope for that yous lot draw barca and get knocked out you pathetic excuse for a human being.
I seen a topic on a manure forum today but I dont join I just read, because I dont need to join like you had to join our forum.
Do you know the topic of the title?
and how many answers had come in within 30 mins 55.
Im gona tell you. to prove how sick you lot really are.
THE PLAYERS YOU WOULD LOVE TO GET A LONG LIFE INJURY,
1. Henry
2.Vierra
3. Fowler
4. gerrard.
Im not even going to continue
to show how sad and pathetic you lot really are, your a disgrcae to football, and I know you lot are not going to win nothing for years with fans like yous :D
whereas Us Liverpool fans idolise our club and dont wish injury on others maybe what goes around comes around your fans need to watch there mouths :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:10 pm

I think the unbelievable unbeaten run they had is now officially over. Today was not a cheat, a fiddle , a smudge, a dive. Not a never was penalty awarded by a homer referree who never lets you down. Not an exercise in systematic thuggery by the whole team one by one to ensure that Reyes has minimal impact. Not spoiled by petulance and over exuberance, over celebration and a singular lack of class and knowledge of how to win properly.
Today was a win, fair and square over a very special team. a win secured by a much maligned product of our youth system who in Roy of the Rovers fashion, won it fair and square with a great goal. It's almost certainly the best goal he'll ever score in his life and a fitting end to an unbelievable run of unbeaten games. Much better than cheating and kicking them out of it. Thats the difference see, you've either got it or you aint. We have, Man U haven't.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:13 pm

Nuetral, my @rse, Hustler.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redrider » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:13 pm

bigmick wrote:I think the unbelievable unbeaten run they had is now officially over. Today was not a cheat, a fiddle , a smudge, a dive. Not a never was penalty awarded by a homer referree who never lets you down. Not an exercise in systematic thuggery by the whole team one by one to ensure that Reyes has minimal impact. Not spoiled by petulance and over exuberance, over celebration and a singular lack of class and knowledge of how to win properly.
Today was a win, fair and square over a very special team. a win secured by a much maligned product of our youth system who in Roy of the Rovers fashion, won it fair and square with a great goal. It's almost certainly the best goal he'll ever score in his life and a fitting end to an unbelievable run of unbeaten games. Much better than cheating and kicking them out of it. Thats the difference see, you've either got it or you aint. We have, Man U haven't.

Mick, you should be a columnist in the Manchester Evening News !! That was class !!  :D   :D   :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:15 pm

:;): Nice one Mick spoken like a true gentleman spot on m8.
but Im not as polite as you you see being a scouser, and I cant put my words as eliqently, but im sure my point comes across aswell :D .
gooners 1 scousers 2 :cool:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:20 pm

Eloquence, contrary to popular opinion is just a bunch of a rse Lynds. Give it a bit of Cisse passion anyday. :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:21 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:THE PLAYERS YOU WOULD LOVE TO GET A LONG LIFE INJURY,
1. Henry
2.Vierra
3. Fowler
4. gerrard.

Oh yes of course I said that!

Especially when I said I would not wish an injury on any player.

Its you sick scums that do that...remember?!

Don't judge everyone by your own standards-if you can call it "standards"!
77-1099054247

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion