Away days - A view from the terraces (villa game)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Anon_Villan » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:52 am

To be fair if an adult bought a normal game ticket, against Liverpool, in that section of the ground last year it would have cost around £25 I think.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned by anyone at all is that there were quite a efw incidents in an around Villa Park Saturday. The ones after the game were not helped by the new away position, I think. It is much harder to police and the WMC were not prepared for it. Add to that a contentious game and a load of away fans in home areas and you have what happened on Saturday. To be fair it was mostly small scuffles between small groups but for a Villa - Liverpool game it was worse than anything I've seen or heard of.

Unless they do something to sort it out it will be mayhem when Man Utd and Blues come to Villa Park, this is the biggest worry I have over the new seating arrangements.

I thought the atmosphere was building nicely on Saturday till they played some stupid song. Those videos for the players were laughable - Craig Gardner looked like he was about to bite someone.
Anon_Villan

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:33 pm

Anon_Villan wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Scouse Neanderthal wrote:Maybe you need to get off to the docs for some ear drops or a hearing aid, then...

Stop whining you bitter tw*t.

Or, maybe you need to stop being an internet warrior - cause it doesn't impress anyone.

I thought Liverpool fans were known for their knowledge of football and wit. Maybe I've just come on the Liverpool equivalent of HolteArmy.com.

And here's me thinking I told you to stop whining.  ???

Hardly all guns blazing. (And as for Heimdall - he's like a little fat girl who's parents told her she was beautiful as they thrust another cream cake into her hand. He can't handle the truth if it isn't sugar-coated.)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion