The current situation - From my point of view

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:57 pm

An odd, maybe irrelevant but interesting point struck me when I was looking at Sissoko's profile on lfc.tv - it says that Sissoko had experience playing out wide before he came to us.

Anyone seen him do this for Valencia?
ivor_the_injun

Postby Jari's mullet » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:00 pm

He didn't look that bad out wide after he swapped with Gerrard on saturday.  Although he did check back when he had the opportunity to drive forward past his man.  I am not sure how well he crosses teh ball to be honest.  If his crossing is anything like his passing, then I would suggest that playing out wide wouldn't be his best position.
Jari's mullet

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:02 pm

ToTinho wrote:Very good post Stu .. I agree with almost everything u mentioned specially by suggesting Ballack who is exactly what we need to complete what is the strongest midfield in EPL or maybe in Europe and another player i really like is Rosicky and could be a hell of a player with Alonso. A striker is also a must and i see the best options we can have are either Nihat or Darren Bent both quick , strong and intelligent . At last , i believe that we are 2 players short from completing what it is by far the best LFC team in may be 15 years .

YNWA :buttrock

I wouldnt take Rosicky, he is cass but he needs people to d the defensive work. He i more suited to narrow formation 4 3 1 2 or a diamond. He is very weak aswell and brings nothing we dont have in Alonso. Id get either a physical ball player like Ballack or move stevie bck to CM and bring in a RM like srna or Schweinseiger. Up top we clealy need someone to feed off Crouch if we play 4 4 2.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion