The game today... - ...from a more "neutral" point of view.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:22 pm

bigmick wrote:I think the unbelievable unbeaten run they had is now officially over. Today was not a cheat, a fiddle , a smudge, a dive. Not a never was penalty awarded by a homer referree who never lets you down. Not an exercise in systematic thuggery by the whole team one by one to ensure that Reyes has minimal impact. Not spoiled by petulance and over exuberance, over celebration and a singular lack of class and knowledge of how to win properly.
Today was a win, fair and square over a very special team. a win secured by a much maligned product of our youth system who in Roy of the Rovers fashion, won it fair and square with a great goal. It's almost certainly the best goal he'll ever score in his life and a fitting end to an unbelievable run of unbeaten games. Much better than cheating and kicking them out of it. Thats the difference see, you've either got it or you aint. We have, Man U haven't.

and the award for the best post i've heard in the last 6 months goes to Bigmick  :cool:  says it all mate
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:23 pm

A.B. wrote:
Or was it Real Madrid you *used* to support?

Your point is?

:laugh:
77-1099054247

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:24 pm

ManUtd wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:THE PLAYERS YOU WOULD LOVE TO GET A LONG LIFE INJURY,
1. Henry
2.Vierra
3. Fowler
4. gerrard.

Oh yes of course I said that!

Especially when I said I would not wish an injury on any player.

Its you sick scums that do that...remember?!

Don't judge everyone by your own standards-if you can call it "standards"!

read the post properly fool its from the manure board tithead :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:25 pm

I...WOULDN'T...WISH...AN...INJURY...ON...ANYONE...REGARDLESS..OF...WHO...THEY...ARE!

So don't start assuming...
77-1099054247

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:25 pm

Reading is probabally beyond him :D
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:30 pm

I can list all the things I have seen on here-nothing short of pathetic.

Unlike some though, I choose not to judge the entire Liverpool fans on a really small minority of idiots that visit this forum.
77-1099054247

Postby Santa » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:33 pm

bigmick wrote:I think the unbelievable unbeaten run they had is now officially over. Today was not a cheat, a fiddle , a smudge, a dive. Not a never was penalty awarded by a homer referree who never lets you down. Not an exercise in systematic thuggery by the whole team one by one to ensure that Reyes has minimal impact. Not spoiled by petulance and over exuberance, over celebration and a singular lack of class and knowledge of how to win properly.
Today was a win, fair and square over a very special team. a win secured by a much maligned product of our youth system who in Roy of the Rovers fashion, won it fair and square with a great goal. It's almost certainly the best goal he'll ever score in his life and a fitting end to an unbelievable run of unbeaten games. Much better than cheating and kicking them out of it. Thats the difference see, you've either got it or you aint. We have, Man U haven't.

That's right...we won playing (not kicking) Arsenal off the park unlike some Mancs cheat who won by diving all over the pitch trying to con the referee...and no soup & pizza from the Arsenal players too  :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:38 pm

Hustler...I bet your dad wished he had jerked-off instead of wasting a sp3rm on you...you annoying little b******  :laugh:

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:40 pm

Santa wrote:That's right...we won playing (not kicking) Arsenal off the park unlike some Mancs cheat who won by diving all over the pitch trying to con the referee...and no soup & pizza from the Arsenal players too  :D

Oh?

And when we played Arsenal they were complete angels right?

Infact, if Arsenal played with you the way they did with us, I see your players would have played like little angels too? ???
77-1099054247

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:46 pm

ManUtd wrote:
A.B. wrote:

Your point is?

Exactly, laugh at yourself. The fact of the matter is that I support Liverpool, once you go Red you don't go back. So walk on out of here with your tail between your legs.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Santa » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:54 pm

A.B. wrote:
ManUtd wrote:
A.B. wrote:

Your point is?

Exactly, laugh at yourself. The fact of the matter is that I support Liverpool, once you go Red you don't go back. So walk on out of here with your tail between your legs.

With his football knowledge and his yearn for bitch1ng, let him go, he belonged to the sc-ums

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:22 pm

ManUtd wrote:And after wining Arsenal today, you'll probably go on to loosing to Olympiakos... :p

Another reason why the manc scum are so hated . Why don't you worry about your own sh!tty outfit you manc scumbag. :angry:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:41 pm

Oh fecking hell get over it fellas.  If u dont like his comments dont reply theres no need to get into deep personal abuse its fecking disgusting and absolutely unacceptable from any one to any one regardless of provocation im not saying you shouldnt stand up for yourself but personal abuse is not the way things r done.  Its comments like 'Hustler...I bet your dad wished he had jerked-off instead of wasting a sp3rm on you...you annoying little b******'
that make me ashamed to be associated with you.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby kazza » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:58 pm

ManUtd wrote:I...WOULDN'T...WISH...AN...INJURY...ON...ANYONE...REGARDLESS..OF...WHO...THEY...ARE!

You are right. We should not wish injury on anyone.... But I must admit, I would probably laugh if a Hippo (or Rooney) fell on your head. I would not be able to help myself.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:58 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:Oh fecking hell get over it fellas.  If u dont like his comments dont reply theres no need to get into deep personal abuse its fecking disgusting and absolutely unacceptable from any one to any one regardless of provocation im not saying you shouldnt stand up for yourself but personal abuse is not the way things r done.  Its comments like 'Hustler...I bet your dad wished he had jerked-off instead of wasting a sp3rm on you...you annoying little b******'
that make me ashamed to be associated with you.

This person has come on to the site to intentionaly wind us up the language might be a little to strong for you,but in my opinion we are within our rights to reply in kind . If the type of replies are not for you ,then fare enough you don't have to use the same type of language,you should not berate those who like to make there feelings known.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion