Liverpool's game today.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Alonso14 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:21 pm

I was jus wanted to know from those of you who saw the friendly today did the liverpool kit have the 5 time European Champions Badge on the sleeve of the shirt?

Sorry for starting another thread for those of you who seem to get a pain up ur :censored: as soon as someone does it but i thought it wasnt relevent to any of the other current threads.

If you can help me out it would b much appricated.  :)
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MSj. » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:31 pm

Dont worry about them mate they just need to lighten up  , I prefer to see more topics at least you dont have to sieve through page after page that you have already read .(hate the stickys at the top for certain topics)

Did not see the game but would be interesting to find out if they did .
MSj.

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:34 pm

Alonso14 wrote:I was jus wanted to know from those of you who saw the friendly today did the liverpool kit have the 5 time European Champions Badge on the sleeve of the shirt?

Sorry for starting another thread for those of you who seem to get a pain up ur :censored: as soon as someone does it but i thought it wasnt relevent to any of the other current threads.

If you can help me out it would b much appricated.  :)

As far as i know there was no badge on the sleeves for this match.

BTW there is already a thread about that game. So could have just posted your question out there.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion