Pull gerrard back into midfield if xabi goes? - What should rafa do?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Pull gerrard back into midfield if xabi goes? - What should rafa do?

Pull Gerrard back & buy a top striker with Xabi money?
42%
Keep Gerrard up front & buy a replacement for Xabi?
58%

Total votes : 62

Postby GYBS » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:23 pm

WE WONT GET VILLA - HE HAS ALREADY STATED HE WONT LEAVE SPAIN DUE TO HIS WIFE DUE TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE AUTUMN - I WILL SAY AGAIN IT AGAIN HE HAS STATED HE WONT LEAVE SPAIN

sorry for the caps lock
Last edited by GYBS on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 pm

GYBS wrote:WE WONT GET VILLA - HE HAS ALREADY STATED HE WONT LEAVE SPAIN DUE TO HIS WIFE DUE TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE AUTUMN - I WILL SAY AGAIN IT AGAIN HE HAS STATED HE WONT LEAVE SPAIN

sorry for the caps lock

wats your problem ?

so we cant talk about it if we wont be signing him ?

this thread is about moving Gerrard back to the middle... you dont like it dont fckin ruin it... absolutely no need for that !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:07 pm

well its pretty pointless always going on about signing villa when it wont happen is it .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 pm

GYBS wrote:well its pretty pointless always going on about signing villa when it wont happen is it .

so your gonna run around stopping everyone from mentioning his name ?!  ???

if you have nothing to say about the topic then just dont say anything... but then again we all know thats never going to happen  :kungfu:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Does anyone think we should go for David Villa?

:D :D :laugh:
roberto green

Postby GYBS » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:17 pm

aCe' wrote:
GYBS wrote:well its pretty pointless always going on about signing villa when it wont happen is it .

so your gonna run around stopping everyone from mentioning his name ?!  ???

if you have nothing to say about the topic then just dont say anything... but then again we all know thats never going to happen  :kungfu:

i have had something to say on the subject - if you dont like what i say then thats your problem not mine .  :kungfu:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:40 pm

GYBS the scatter gun, back again I see with his one-liners.

The thing Im worried about is that Aquilani probably wont be fit til late September.
In which time we have these games:

Tottenham v Liverpool
Liverpool v Stoke
Liverpool v Aston Villa, 20:00
Bolton v Liverpool,
Liverpool v Burnley,
West Ham v Liverpool, 17:30
Liverpool v Hull, 15:00

Question is; would you play Lucas and Masch in all those games, or would you drop Gerrard back til Aquilani
was able to play?

I think I'd drop Gerrard back; play Kuyt up front with Torres and play Bennayoun on the right
of a 4-4-2.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rorschach26 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:01 pm

from what ive seen gerrard and torres have an even better understanding then villa and torres and we know if they stay fit its a 50 goals atleast in the bag, so why mess with that??

aquilaini is a very good player and can go into midfiled maybe at times we were a little too defensive in that area, its not like well be lightwieght with arguably the best defensive midfielder in the world still there aka mascherano

buy silva and were away, espeacially with babels form in pre season just seen him create a goal for voronin and if he can get on form hell offer alot this season

link to game:http://freak6.iblogger.org/sports/watch-liverpool-fc-vs-fc-lyn-oslo-free-online-live-stream-international-friendly-liverpool
-fc-vs-fc-lyn-oslo-online-stream/

second half kicking off soon
Rorschach26

Postby roberto green » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Effes wrote:GYBS the scatter gun, back again I see with his one-liners.

The thing Im worried about is that Aquilani probably wont be fit til late September.

Tottenham v Liverpool
Liverpool v Stoke
Bolton v Liverpool,
Liverpool v Burnley,

Question is; would you play Lucas and Masch in all those games, or would you drop Gerrard back til Aquilani
was able to play?

I think I'd drop Gerrard back; play Kuyt up front with Torres and play Bennayoun on the right
of a 4-4-2.

No we will have Siva by then.You watch

:p
roberto green

Postby Madmax » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 pm

or we could just drop gerrard back in mid and play benny off torres..Normal formation... Thats if we get no silva..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Effes wrote:GYBS the scatter gun, back again I see with his one-liners.

Tottenham v Liverpool
Liverpool v Stoke
Bolton v Liverpool,
Liverpool v Burnley,

was able to play?

of a 4-4-2.

Here is another one liner for you - concentrate on the threads and the posts and liverpool as opposed to worrying your little heart out about how i post . theres a good boy now
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:46 pm

He does have a point this one liners do my head in , its not a fecking chat room where you respond to everything on the job . At the rate you're going you're overtake ciggy's post count by next tuesday. You probably average about 40 posts a day ???
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 pm

GYBS wrote:WE WONT GET VILLA - HE HAS ALREADY STATED HE WONT LEAVE SPAIN DUE TO HIS WIFE DUE TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE AUTUMN - I WILL SAY AGAIN IT AGAIN HE HAS STATED HE WONT LEAVE SPAIN

sorry for the caps lock

Surely any talk of Villa not leaving Spain is purely specualtion  ??? Unless one of us have spoken with him personally, how could we know?

I'm surprised that people are prepared to take the word of journalists who work for cr@ppy newspapers when there's no proof. there may even have been quotes, but until I see a youtube clip of David Villa actually saying his has no possibility of moving to England, I'll consider it a distinct option.

FWIW I don't think we should sign either him or Silva, but there you go. If we've got enough money for either plus Aquilani, that's going to be around 40-50 million quid. That being the case we could have spent the money much better for our needs IMHO.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Toffeehater wrote:He does have a point this one liners do my head in , its not a fecking chat room where you respond to everything on the job . At the rate you're going you're overtake ciggy's post count by next tuesday. You probably average about 40 posts a day ???

:D
roberto green

Postby roberto green » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Toffeehater wrote:He does have a point this one liners do my head in , its not a fecking chat room where you respond to everything on the job . At the rate you're going you're overtake ciggy's post count by next tuesday. You probably average about 40 posts a day ???

Sorry have I done that twice, Oh well another post to my name

roberto green

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion