Are you happy - To much to pull back

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kenco » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:35 pm

are you happy with the way things are going at anfeild.with the power struggle in the boardroom the lack of investment,which really should have been in place before rafa was appionted, in order for him to buy his own player's.it seem's to lack vision from the current board, after the millions houllier wasted.the unrest between the club captain and the direction of the club,and today's result against the blue scum won't have helped matters. we are in a crucial  stage in our delovepment of building a side to challange for the major honours. but today's result could just have put us back to square one. i lay the blame at the feet of david moore's and his sidekick rick parry, for allowing a totally short sighted manager[houllier] to waste so much money.we are going to lose our best player,we all know that,and todays result just could be the final nail in the coffin.but the person that i feel really sorry for is rafa benitez.it would be such a shame if in is first season,we finnished below the blue scum.even worse if they end up in europe and we don't,which could happen. i feel he was sold the job under false promise's. what do you think? ??????
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:38 pm

.. I think you shud calm down.. everyone Knows the situation we have a grt Boss and things will improve under this manager..

... have one of me happy pills.. REFRESHERS..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:26 pm

kenco wrote:are you happy with the way things are going at anfeild.with the power struggle in the boardroom the lack of investment,which really should have been in place before rafa was appionted, in order for him to buy his own player's.it seem's to lack vision from the current board, after the millions houllier wasted.the unrest between the club captain and the direction of the club,and today's result against the blue scum won't have helped matters. we are in a crucial  stage in our delovepment of building a side to challange for the major honours. but today's result could just have put us back to square one. i lay the blame at the feet of david moore's and his sidekick rick parry, for allowing a totally short sighted manager[houllier] to waste so much money.we are going to lose our best player,we all know that,and todays result just could be the final nail in the coffin.but the person that i feel really sorry for is rafa benitez.it would be such a shame if in is first season,we finnished below the blue scum.even worse if they end up in europe and we don't,which could happen. i feel he was sold the job under false promise's. what do you think? ??????

Oh yes, isn't it a disgrace that our Chairman has backed all his managers with cold hard cash.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:27 pm

Typical, we lose a game and everyone starts being negative :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:53 pm

Paul C wrote:Typical, we lose a game and everyone starts being negative :angry:

Its annoying when they loose
Last edited by chiggz_likes_owen on Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:11 pm

There is absolutely no doubt that the Board persevered with Houllier for too long. But give them some credit for biting the bullet and pulling Rafa, who does seem impressive.
An injection of some additional money and some more aggresive management would most certainly be welcome now and would probably allow Rafa to blossom quicker and keep us in the CL frame.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby kenco » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:09 pm

but we won't be in the c. l . next year!! unless we win it this year and i cant see that can you?? :( :(
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:10 pm

I got a good feelin about the CL I think we will win it :devil:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:29 pm

I think, the defining action will take place in January. If we buy well, we will succeed. If not its curtains for us this season, the league is running away from us, 4th slot is now looking difficult.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:46 pm

I only see points as games 12 or 15 points 4 or 5 games is not impossible to pull back over a season.

Prem games, FA cupfor the Blue ****** will do them no favours and will make them come unstuck.

Foe all the others theres the games above aswell as europe 1 bad result in europe by getting kicked out and a whole season can colapse it's happened before.

KEEP THE FAITH :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:30 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
kenco wrote:are you happy with the way things are going at anfeild.with the power struggle in the boardroom the lack of investment,which really should have been in place before rafa was appionted, in order for him to buy his own player's.it seem's to lack vision from the current board, after the millions houllier wasted.the unrest between the club captain and the direction of the club,and today's result against the blue scum won't have helped matters. we are in a crucial  stage in our delovepment of building a side to challange for the major honours. but today's result could just have put us back to square one. i lay the blame at the feet of david moore's and his sidekick rick parry, for allowing a totally short sighted manager[houllier] to waste so much money.we are going to lose our best player,we all know that,and todays result just could be the final nail in the coffin.but the person that i feel really sorry for is rafa benitez.it would be such a shame if in is first season,we finnished below the blue scum.even worse if they end up in europe and we don't,which could happen. i feel he was sold the job under false promise's. what do you think? ??????

Oh yes, isn't it a disgrace that our Chairman has backed all his managers with cold hard cash.

yes it is! when the manager you back up, is not up to the job.or as lost the plot. do you disagree with that statement?

you plank!!!!!!!!!!
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:00 am

calm down kenco, it will take 18 months to get liverpool where they should be, i just hope gerrard is still with us, about the investment i think liverpool will take steve morgans offer by march and get some much needed funds into the club

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:16 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I got a good feelin about the CL I think we will win it :devil:  :D

me too honay....  :D

fug the league.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion