Xabi alonso back soon

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:48 am

Too much to ask for Xabi to regain his form and help secure 4th? Who knows, we don't try, we won't know. We were a far better team with Xabi playin behind SG, allowin him to spray the ball everywhere and get forward more. Would have been a close call on player of the season if Xabi had stayed fit all thru, between him, SG and Carra. As for next round of the CL, 2nd leg.....bring it on, we got nothin to lose, no-one thort we'd get this far really.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RifleRusher » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:24 pm

XABI!!!!!!!! bringing us up to fourth place and also ruling the midfield in Champions League!!! :p
RifleRusher

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:33 pm

Waste of money, cause we had nothing to show for Cisse and Alonso this season. we were short changed.

bad luck, not bad players.

Alonso is going to be a great midfielder and i wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years we won't be talking about Gerrard leaving to Chelsea, it'll be if Alson is going to Real.... :oh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:45 pm

Great news that he's coming back back. He looked like forming a good partnership with Gerrard in midfield befor he got injured. Don't think we will see the best of him till next season though.
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion