Pepe reina, good enough for lfc? - He's making "david james" blunders.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kopboyau » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:13 pm

There are no Chelsea Fans - just band wagon jumpers
Kopboyau
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *R*E*D*S* » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:16 pm

There are no Chelsea Fans - just band wagon jumpers

what about the ones that were on the wagon for all them years they won f**k all? get a grip man!
YoU'll NeVeR WaLk aLoNe...
*R*E*D*S*

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:56 pm

I don't think Garcia has shown enough this season to convince the Kop he has what it takes. He is far too inconsistent and floats in and out of games.
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Luis Garcia » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:00 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:I am in no position to comment as I am a Chelsea Supporter, but ever since iv come to this forum 100% of Luis Garcias posts have been negetive comments about the club he supposedly supports. If I remember I did agree with one of his comments (cant remember which one). I think its fair to make a comment and have adequate reasoning behind it, but its unfair to constantly slag off players for the silliest of mistakes they make and its even more unfair to slag off each and every player in the squad.

Many great keepers like the Mighty Gigi Buffon of Juventus, the young Ikar Cassies of Madrid the Brazilian Dida and even the gigantic Schmical of Manu have made erros in the past. One learns only from their mistakes, if you have 3 good games and then make an error in the 4th it doesnt mean you are a worthless buy and a waste of money. Its only by making these mistakes that you learn, no one is an end product when you buy them, no one can make the correct decissions each time, every player is learning as each game goes by.

I have been critical of Drogba and I always will be as he has a woeful first touch, but me slagging him off is never going to help the cause. He isnt the best striker in the world but he offers something that not many others do.

The bottom line is you have to respect your manager and support the choices he makes. Rafa didnt win all he has in the last 3 years just by luck, and Jose didnt win all he has in the last 3 years by luck either. Obvioulsy they know what they are doing when they want Reina in goal and Didier up front. So, it would be nice to see football fans not criticize the managers and players and support them for once!

My take on Luis Garcia - he is one of the following

(1) An Everton fan (or a fan of another club) just here for a laugh

(2) A frustrated man who has never seen a ladys @rse

(3) A man suffereing from some sort of disorder

(4) A hocky fan, watching football thinking its cricket.

Chelsea Forever.

Chelsea Forever, you have no right questioning my support of Liverpool FC. I have been to many LFC games, unlike a lot of the posters in here!

What will you do when Roman Abramovich leaves chelsea and takes his money with him, and Chelsea are left with huge wage bills? he is definately not in it for the long run.
My own take on chelsea is, the FA should step in and bring in a new rule as regards transfer fees. as chelsea have an unfair advantage in the premiership. Football is a sport as I recall, And I remember the 3 foreigner rule there used to be.

Although i say Reina has faulted, I still expect him to keep 2 clean sheets versus chelsea in the champions league.

What are you doing here anyway?

I have seen a lady's ar*e, but it was your ma's and boy is it huge!

I started this post, because people have been saying that all keepers make mistakes, but Dudek is not allowed to? is that right. Now he's sitting on his ar*e on 30k a week.

As for your own analogy of me, I have to confess I am a pi**ed off individual, but my posts are not that far fetched.

Apart from the petty insults in here, no one really has a real argument against what I was saying. So i was right!

Luis Garcia?  He's quick footed, intelligent. but he  cant shoot to save his life. in fact I personally would have buried the chances he couldnt even get on target on friday night, cause hitting the target is just basic football. In fact I am probably a better player. He wears banana shaped boots for shooting. just dont give him the ball in front of goal.

:D  :D
Luis Garcia

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:56 pm

What will you do when Roman Abramovich leaves Chelsea and takes his money with him, and Chelsea are left with huge wage bills? he is definitely not in it for the long run.
My own take on Chelsea is, the FA should step in and bring in a new rule as regards transfer fees. as Chelsea have an unfair advantage in the premiership. Football is a sport as I recall, And I remember the 3 foreigner rule there used to be

First of all this is not a discussion about Chelsea, so your comments on my club are uncalled for. However I can understand your need to r@nt about my club as you probably have the debating ability of a 5yr old.

Secondly, what makes you say he isnt in it for the long run? If you base your comments on your own personal thoughts then you can shove them up your rear, if you base them on facts then please point some out to me which suggest your accusations are true. I will help you by stating a few facts

(1) He has invested a lot of money in the club - no one has unlimited money in the world and if he was here for 4-5 years he would have to be an idiot to spend so much.

(2) He has invested in a world class stadium with state of the art facilities and an attempt to provide the players with the best training facilities in the world

(3) He has invested in a lot of young players which is a clear indication that he is thinking of the future

You talk about a 3 foreigner rule? I guess that means Liverpool will loose majority of its squad then!?

Although i say Reina has faulted, I still expect him to keep 2 clean sheets versus Chelsea in the champions league.

There is no harm in having dreams and hopes, I too dream and hope that Cech will keep 2 clean sheets (many more actually), and may the best team go through on those 2 nights.

Talking football ... obviously you wouldn’t have that one figured out!

I dont really expect better of you, only cowards resort to childish comments such as this one.

I started this post, because people have been saying that all keepers make mistakes, but Dudek is not allowed to? is that right. Now he's sitting on his ar*e on 30k a week.

What does Dudek having made mistakes go to do with Reina being a waste of money? Again you fail to backup your statements so please explain why Reina is a bad buy and waste of money. Dont avoid the question by making an attempt to change the topic.

As for your own analogy of me, I have to confess I am a pi**ed off individual, but my posts are not that far fetched.

Apart from the petty insults in here, no one really has a real argument against what I was saying. So i was right!

I cannont speak for others, I do agree that many might have posted petty insults, but i can only imagine that is down to the reputation you have on this forum. However, I have an argument. I might not be a Liverpool fan, but I am a member of this forum and that gives me the right to put up an argument. Now are you ready to start debating?

Luis Garcia?  He's quick footed, intelligent. but he  cant shoot to save his life. in fact I personally would have buried the chances he couldn’t even get on target on Friday night, cause hitting the target is just basic football. In fact I am probably a better player. He wears banana shaped boots for shooting. just dont give him the ball in front of goal.

Quick footed and Intelligent? Is that your reading of a player whos name you boast as your nick on this forum? Is that the reading of the player who was a key figure in your team last season? Is that all the description you can give of a footballer? A 5 yr old kid can look at him and say he has quick feet and is intelligent.

Cant shoot to save his life? Oh yeah I forgot, the goal against Juve was pre planned. I mean LFC had wind propellers hidden in the ground and a strong magnet in the ball and the goal, this allowed Luis to simply touch the ball and the propellers and magnets did the magic. If only everyone could make Gigi Buffon look like a fool so easily ...

You would have buried the chances as hitting the target is basic football? I must say you should tryout for Liverpool then. I mean they do need a right winger, and If you can burry those chances they will buy you and play you anywhere in attack. I guess you must be a real special player as even the likes of Henry and the mighty Shevchenko miss hitting the target, heck maybe they dont know the basics of football!

Your arguments are weak and have no substance. Your allegations come out of your @rse and smell worse than a pigs stie. Go read a book on football basics and then come back and talk to me. I also suggest you think for a long time before replying to this post as you are only making a fool of yourself with your comments.

To make life much easier you could just start watching cricket.

Chelsea Forever.
Chelsea forever.

Postby jammydodger » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:29 pm

c'mon kid,

you insult everyone for using childish comments and then you say "Your allegations come out of your @rse and smell worse than a pigs stie"

sounds a bit hypocritical to me...
jammydodger

Postby neil » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:38 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:
What will you do when Roman Abramovich leaves Chelsea and takes his money with him, and Chelsea are left with huge wage bills? he is definitely not in it for the long run.
My own take on Chelsea is, the FA should step in and bring in a new rule as regards transfer fees. as Chelsea have an unfair advantage in the premiership. Football is a sport as I recall, And I remember the 3 foreigner rule there used to be

First of all this is not a discussion about Chelsea, so your comments on my club are uncalled for. However I can understand your need to r@nt about my club as you probably have the debating ability of a 5yr old.

Secondly, what makes you say he isnt in it for the long run? If you base your comments on your own personal thoughts then you can shove them up your rear, if you base them on facts then please point some out to me which suggest your accusations are true. I will help you by stating a few facts

(1) He has invested a lot of money in the club - no one has unlimited money in the world and if he was here for 4-5 years he would have to be an idiot to spend so much.

(2) He has invested in a world class stadium with state of the art facilities and an attempt to provide the players with the best training facilities in the world

(3) He has invested in a lot of young players which is a clear indication that he is thinking of the future

You talk about a 3 foreigner rule? I guess that means Liverpool will loose majority of its squad then!?

Although i say Reina has faulted, I still expect him to keep 2 clean sheets versus Chelsea in the champions league.

There is no harm in having dreams and hopes, I too dream and hope that Cech will keep 2 clean sheets (many more actually), and may the best team go through on those 2 nights.

Talking football ... obviously you wouldn’t have that one figured out!

I dont really expect better of you, only cowards resort to childish comments such as this one.

What does Dudek having made mistakes go to do with Reina being a waste of money? Again you fail to backup your statements so please explain why Reina is a bad buy and waste of money. Dont avoid the question by making an attempt to change the topic.

I cannont speak for others, I do agree that many might have posted petty insults, but i can only imagine that is down to the reputation you have on this forum. However, I have an argument. I might not be a Liverpool fan, but I am a member of this forum and that gives me the right to put up an argument. Now are you ready to start debating?

Luis Garcia?  He's quick footed, intelligent. but he  cant shoot to save his life. in fact I personally would have buried the chances he couldn’t even get on target on Friday night, cause hitting the target is just basic football. In fact I am probably a better player. He wears banana shaped boots for shooting. just dont give him the ball in front of goal.

Quick footed and Intelligent? Is that your reading of a player whos name you boast as your nick on this forum? Is that the reading of the player who was a key figure in your team last season? Is that all the description you can give of a footballer? A 5 yr old kid can look at him and say he has quick feet and is intelligent.

Cant shoot to save his life? Oh yeah I forgot, the goal against Juve was pre planned. I mean LFC had wind propellers hidden in the ground and a strong magnet in the ball and the goal, this allowed Luis to simply touch the ball and the propellers and magnets did the magic. If only everyone could make Gigi Buffon look like a fool so easily ...

You would have buried the chances as hitting the target is basic football? I must say you should tryout for Liverpool then. I mean they do need a right winger, and If you can burry those chances they will buy you and play you anywhere in attack. I guess you must be a real special player as even the likes of Henry and the mighty Shevchenko miss hitting the target, heck maybe they dont know the basics of football!

Your arguments are weak and have no substance. Your allegations come out of your @rse and smell worse than a pigs stie. Go read a book on football basics and then come back and talk to me. I also suggest you think for a long time before replying to this post as you are only making a fool of yourself with your comments.

To make life much easier you could just start watching cricket.

Chelsea Forever.

Its actually the fact that President Putin requires a word in his 'shell like' that you should be worried about. Putin is going down the hard line road, he does'nt like his countries resources being spent on some rich kids plaything.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:43 pm

c'mon kid,

you insult everyone for using childish comments and then you say "Your allegations come out of your @rse and smell worse than a pigs stie"

I have fully reasoned my argument and then given my personal opinion of his debate. I havent ignored everything being spoke about and started talking about his moms @rse.

[quote]Its actually the fact that President Putin requires a word in his 'shell like' that you should be worried about. Putin is going down the hard line road, he does'nt like his countries resources being spent on some rich kids plaything. [quote]

If you have something to contribute to the ongoing debate then please do so, posting 1 liners for a windup really dont hold any weight.
Chelsea forever.

Postby neil » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:46 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:
c'mon kid,

I have fully reasoned my argument and then given my personal opinion of his debate. I havent ignored everything being spoke about and started talking about his moms @rse.

Its actually the fact that President Putin requires a word in his 'shell like' that you should be worried about. Putin is going down the hard line road, he does'nt like his countries resources being spent on some rich kids plaything.

If you have something to contribute to the ongoing debate then please do so, posting 1 liners for a windup really dont hold any weight.

wait and see, rentboy. Well if its a windup I may as well throw in a  jibe. Incidently I read a piece in the Independent a while ago on this subject.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Luis Garcia » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:46 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:

Listen, you muppet, you say I know nothing! what a laugh.

:D

First of all this is not a discussion about Chelsea, so your comments on my club are uncalled for.

And your comments on LFC are not wanted in here either, so go and count your summer signings elsewhere, for overpaid/ over hyped players. like drogba the useless plank.

Secondly, what makes you say he isnt in it for the long run?

I bet the guy cant even speak English, as he's never done an interview on TV.so what possible interest is there in investing in Chelsea? who have an empty trophy room! He was rumoured to have been looking to invest in one of TEN possible clubs before he bought yours, so he's hardly a chelsea or football fan. It will happen and im going to laugh loud when it does.
my guess is he's invested in the club with new training facilites and expensive players, to up the value of the club when its time to bail out. the club will be worth a lot more than he paid for it.

What?? did you read that post properly or are you dislexic?
I said a rule like the three foreigner rule. not the same one.
muppet.

There is no harm in having dreams and hopes

Yes and you can only dream of the shiny 5 European cups and 18 league titles LFC have won, the last one. when we dumped abramovich's team out good style.
Be sure to stop off at the LFC museum and tour on your visit to anfield that night. Jose and Roman should pop in too!

What does Dudek having made mistakes go to do with Reina being a waste of money? Again you fail to backup your statements so please explain why Reina is a bad buy and waste of money. Dont avoid the question by making an attempt to change the topic

I have made the point you thick plank!
I said Reina has made mistakes, so the money has been badly spent for something we already had.
Muppet.

shall we see how many times Garcia can score a goal like that out of 10 attemps??
The ball fell nicely to him on that occasion, and it dipped nicely under the bar.
You have obviously NEVER kicked a ball in your life if you do not beleive that that was a one off goal.
And that also shows your limited knowledge of the game.

My arguments are weak ?
:D  :D

You havent got a clue.

Listen you halfwit, I bet you only 14 judging by the content of your post. total lack of knowledge of the game.

I could make you look like a fool boy, If i wanted to
:angry:
Luis Garcia

Postby jammydodger » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:53 pm

Both of you need lobotomies.

Granted you make good arguements, but then you make it personal aswell..

UGH!
jammydodger

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:01 pm

And your comments on LFC are not wanted in here either, so go and count your summer signings elsewhere, for overpaid/ over hyped players. like drogba the useless plank.

If the Mods have a problem with me they will say so. Many posters on this forum have said they enjoy my posts and that I contribute much more than other regulars. If there is someone who isnt wanted then its you as I read a new post by someone everyday asking for you to be banned.

Drogba might be a useless plank, but he has scored more goals than Fernando and Cisse.

I bet the guy cant even speak English, as he's never done an interview on TV.so what possible interest is there in investing in Chelsea? who have an empty trophy room! He was rumoured to have been looking to invest in one of TEN possible clubs before he bought yours, so he's hardly a chelsea or football fan. It will happen and im going to laugh loud when it does.

Roman is a huge fan of football, If you ever read articles on football you would know why he bought Chelsea and how deeply he follows the game. He is at every single game we play and is highly involved with Jose and the players.

I have made the point you thick plank!
I said Reina has made mistakes, so the money has been badly spent for something we already had.
Muppet.

So the way you see things Fernando and Cisse are also a waste of money, as they have also made mistakes and you already had someone - Baros- who made those mistakes? Man you are a joke and your reasoning is that of a preschooler.

shall we see how many times Garcia can score a goal like that out of 10 attemps??
The ball fell nicely to him on that occasion, and it dipped nicely under the bar.
You have obviously NEVER kicked a ball in your life if you do not beleive that that was a one off goal.
And that also shows your limited knowledge of the game.

If the ball had not fallen to Gerrads feet he wouldnt have scored that 3rd goal to get you through CL. If it hadent fallen to Rooneys feet he wouldnt have had that wonder striker against boro (i think) last season, if it hadent fallen to Zidane he wouldnt have scored one of the greatest goals in a CL final.

I have kicked many more balls than you have, I have played on a professional level and I study the game much more than you do.

-

Yes your arguments are weak. Isnt it funny how you constantly try and avoid my questions as you are not capable of answering them? All the power you have in your English is rants and stuff not related to the topic in discussion. All you have for your arguemnt that Reina isnt a good buy is that you already have a keeper who makes mistakes - what a joke!

You said Reina is a waste of money as you already have a keeper who makes mistakes in Dudek - that is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard a fan make in my entire life.

You are a joke my friend. Stop making a fool of yourself and go to bed.

Chelsea Forever.
Chelsea forever.

Postby neil » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:05 pm

Putin is coming :;):
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Luis Garcia » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:08 pm

God you are dum, you have a listening problem as you will see i did answer your previous comments

Cisse and Morientes have nothing to do with this discussion.

fernando was free. we didnt waste 24 million on a plank of wood.
Luis Garcia

Postby jammydodger » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:08 pm

Fernando costed 6.3million
jammydodger

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion