Paul anderson - Feedback

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Roma 84 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:42 pm

Have being reading reports/feedback on this young lad Paul Anderson, alot of good reports at that.. any of you guys see him play first hand.. is he an established first team player in the making??
Roma 84

Postby kopite til i die » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:15 pm

Got a few mates who watch youth & reserve teams regularly and they say this kid,Jack Hobbs & Adam Hamill will all be startin 11 players in next 2-3 seasons!!!!!

On another note WBA knocked this kid back saying he wasn't prem class (shame really cos neither are they) hahahahahahaha
kopite til i die

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:41 pm

Good Kopite

Not seen him but, like many others, have read great reports on him.

Funny how we pick up these players who do well for us but are apparently not good enough for other teams....

Anderson - WBA
Calliste - Man Utd

Strange one... must be the desire and pride of playing for LFC that brings the best out in them!
:;):
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:09 pm

excellent prospect who seems to be a typical old fashioned direct right winger with pace to burn. it'll be interesting to see how he develops over the next couple of years.

for the best highlights of him, click on the link below and scroll down to the burnley-liverpool highlights. the lad had an absolute stormer in that game.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACu....eos.htm

hope that helps :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Alonso14 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:18 pm

I think the FA youth cup finals on sky, i think its this thursday.

I guess he will be playing, and a good chance to see how the other lads are doing.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:35 pm

Alonso14 wrote:I think the FA youth cup finals on sky, i think its this thursday.

I guess he will be playing, and a good chance to see how the other lads are doing.

yep Sky Sports 3  :buttrock
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roma 84 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:31 pm

stmichael wrote:excellent prospect who seems to be a typical old fashioned direct right winger with pace to burn. it'll be interesting to see how he develops over the next couple of years.

for the best highlights of him, click on the link below and scroll down to the burnley-liverpool highlights. the lad had an absolute stormer in that game.

cheers mate.. blinding pace if thats anything to go by :)
Roma 84

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:18 am

Roma 84 wrote:
stmichael wrote:excellent prospect who seems to be a typical old fashioned direct right winger with pace to burn. it'll be interesting to see how he develops over the next couple of years.

cheers mate.. blinding pace if thats anything to go by :)

but its not anything to go by.

just look at cisse
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:22 am

Yes - the FA Youth Cup Final 1st-leg is on SS3 tonight (Thursday 13th April) at 7.30pm. It's against Man Scum.

Should give me a chance to rate the nippers!!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:53 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Yes - the FA Youth Cup Final 1st-leg is on SS3 tonight (Thursday 13th April) at 7.30pm. It's against Man Scum.

Its against Man city!!!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:54 am

Well he was on the bench against Benfica so he could break into the 1st team a lot quicker than in 2 or 3 seasons.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite til i die » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:40 am

yeah he could.But to be a regular starting 11 player he will have to establish himself and if we spend big on a RW in the summer as expected,it'll be much harder for him!!!!!

Can't wait to see them tonight though
kopite til i die

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:50 am

Redtribe wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Yes - the FA Youth Cup Final 1st-leg is on SS3 tonight (Thursday 13th April) at 7.30pm. It's against Man Scum.

Its against Man city!!!

yer they are included in manc scum  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mramo » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:56 pm

kopite til i die wrote:Got a few mates who watch youth & reserve teams regularly and they say this kid,Jack Hobbs & Adam Hamill will all be startin 11 players in next 2-3 seasons!!!!!

On another note WBA knocked this kid back saying he wasn't prem class (shame really cos neither are they) hahahahahahaha

Just seen a pic of Jack Hobbs. He looks like someone who could get sent off quite a bit throughout his career? He's got that creepy "Vinny Jones" look about him too.

Could may possibly be Liverpool's future hard-nut, emulating the likes of Sounness, Ruddock & Dicksy. We'll see.

:angry:
mramo

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:00 pm

mramo wrote:Could may possibly be Liverpool's future hard-nut, emulating the likes of Sounness,
:angry:

Why the angry face ? I'd be made up if we produced another player like Souness .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion