Paul anderson - Feedback

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dward » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:57 pm

i remember watching some highlights of when he was playing in the FA Youth Cup.

i thought he was fantastic. lots of pace, good cross, good shot.

i think we should give him a go. maybe in pre-season? ???
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Flashard » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:07 pm

hey first time i've seen this lad, Get him in the first team and watch this one blosom. He looks a hot prospect.

:cool:
Flashard

Postby Ace Ventura » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:32 pm

Watched most of the first leg and was really impressed, the way they were cutting City apart wide right in the first half was outstanding. If it wasn't for the City keeper it would of been 4-0 at halftime.
I was really impressed with the workrate of every player, especially the lad we signed from City cant place his name but he was everywhere.
The wide players constantly stretched the city defence and created loads of chances.
I wasn't convinced by the centre halves but Garymac was probably right in saying they were facing a very good pair of strikers and they didn't concede...even if there was a few dodgy moments.
I'm not too good with names but the lad who was taking the set pieces had some delivery on him, top draw.
Anderson was obviously the star of the show and his overhead effort was fantastic and so unlucky.
I cant wait for the second leg, i havent had the chance to watch these young lads, but would pay money to watch them after Thursdays performance.
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion