NURI SAHIN- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Hustler » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Im quite excited about Sahin, the Bundeslige player of the season 2010/2011.

I have a good feeling about him. I hope he starts V Arsenal instead of Shelvey. He said he chose LFC as he was guarunteed to play, so lets see it starting tommorow!.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 am

Nuri Sahin claims he knows which club Real Madrid playmaker Kaka will join when the transfer window re-opens in January.

Sahin is currently on loan at Liverpool from Real Madrid, and suggested his former team-mate Kaka has already made a decision on his playing future.

During the past summer, Kaka was linked to the likes of Manchester City, Tottenham, AC Milan and Galatasaray but remained in the Spanish capital after Real Madrid's asking price could not be met. Though seemingly unlikely because of his wages, the midfielder has also been linked to MLS and the A-League in the past.

"I know he had an offer from Turkish football," Sahin told NTVSport.

"And I know what decision he is taking in the winter market, but I cannot reveal that."

Kaka has not made an appearance for Los Blancos thus far this campaign, and Sahin's comments will add to speculation the former Brazil international is set to exit the Bernabeu this winter.

Meanwhile, Sahin revealed he would be happy to make his stay at Liverpool a permanent one. The Turkey midfielder believes he has joined "the best team in England" at Anfield and praised the influence of skipper Steven Gerrard at the club.

"I went out on loan after three meetings with Mourinho. I chose Liverpool because I wanted to play at a club with a historical tradition," he said.

"I have played at big clubs in Germany and Spain and now I play for the best team in England.

"Steven Gerrard is a fantastic player and captain. He looks after the younger players, especially Raheem Sterling. I can learn many things from him, it's an honour to play alongside him."
----

Kaka to Liverpool? :buttrock
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 am

:laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 am

:laugh:
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby The Hustler » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Should Sahin start v Man Utd? I think so
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Eagle » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 pm

He may be good on the ball but he Looks nowhere physically sharp enough to start a game like this. Should be on the bench for the Utd game and then give him 90 minutes against West Brom midweek and another 90 against Udinese the following week. He is miles off the dynamic Sahin we saw at Dortmund and even in cameos at Madrid.
Eagle

Postby shanks13 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:44 am

Looks like he's getting fitter, ran the show today.
shanks13
LFC Basic Member

Postby The Hustler » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:07 am

Well done nuri, I expect big things from you
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Boocity » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:12 am

You can see he is a class player
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 am

2 goals scored by one player right now seems like 20 given the lack of goals from all departments.

Well done, I'll bet West Brom didn't expect that!
killerp

Postby Johnny Boy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:10 am

Starting to see what he can do now, he didn't play much pre-season so was rusty against Arsenal.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:32 am

I like Sahin's simplicity, everything is just so simple with him, simple, yet effective, I like it.
Boxscarf

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Anyone got a link to his goals the other night ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:34 am wrote:Nuri Sahin claims he knows which club Real Madrid playmaker Kaka will join when the transfer window re-opens in January.

Sahin is currently on loan at Liverpool from Real Madrid, and suggested his former team-mate Kaka has already made a decision on his playing future.

During the past summer, Kaka was linked to the likes of Manchester City, Tottenham, AC Milan and Galatasaray but remained in the Spanish capital after Real Madrid's asking price could not be met. Though seemingly unlikely because of his wages, the midfielder has also been linked to MLS and the A-League in the past.

"I know he had an offer from Turkish football," Sahin told NTVSport.

"And I know what decision he is taking in the winter market, but I cannot reveal that."

Kaka has not made an appearance for Los Blancos thus far this campaign, and Sahin's comments will add to speculation the former Brazil international is set to exit the Bernabeu this winter.

Meanwhile, Sahin revealed he would be happy to make his stay at Liverpool a permanent one. The Turkey midfielder believes he has joined "the best team in England" at Anfield and praised the influence of skipper Steven Gerrard at the club.

"I went out on loan after three meetings with Mourinho. I chose Liverpool because I wanted to play at a club with a historical tradition," he said.

"I have played at big clubs in Germany and Spain and now I play for the best team in England.

"Steven Gerrard is a fantastic player and captain. He looks after the younger players, especially Raheem Sterling. I can learn many things from him, it's an honour to play alongside him."
----

Kaka to Liverpool? :buttrock

Kaka wouldnt get in the team
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:41 pm

i hope his move is made permanent as these are the type of players we need in the team.he was excellent last night and as another poster said "ran the show".
looking forward to seeing more of him in the next few games with shelvey out.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion