MILAN JOVANOVIC - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rush Job » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:38 pm

He`s not a winger anyway, needs to be a bit more central IMO. He got in some good possitions in the week but Lucas doesnt lift his head, everything goes down the middle looking for Torres, no matter how tightly marked. Thats why I`d have a punt on Charlie Adam,he`s an intelligent passer of the ball, something we are really missing.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TarnRed » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 am

SSN reporting Wolfsburg have made an official bid for Milan.
TarnRed

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:57 am

metalhead wrote:like I was saying (my post didn't show up lol), he is a terrible player, isn't quite intelligent, poor touch, can't beat a man and his final ball is simply terrible.

Sell, I don't know what Rafa saw in him  ???

We had no money and he was free.

Hope its true about Wolfsburg.  Would love to get a million or two for him.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby TarnRed » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 am

jacdaniel wrote:
metalhead wrote:like I was saying (my post didn't show up lol), he is a terrible player, isn't quite intelligent, poor touch, can't beat a man and his final ball is simply terrible.

Sell, I don't know what Rafa saw in him  ???

We had no money and he was free.

Hope its true about Wolfsburg.  Would love to get a million or two for him.

Rumour doing the rounds is that Steve McLaren will bid upto 8m Euros for him. :Oo:
TarnRed

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 am

If he went I'd be over the moon. What a pile of poo.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 am

£6 million? for him? thats more than we got for Babel!!! YEY, get shut!
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 am

snap their hands off before any tells them what they're doing!!!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:46 am

Maybe we should stop talking about how bad he is...in case their scouts do some research on these forums :D
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Why is the verdict on Milan that bad? I really can't get it ,he has been given the least chances of any player playing for Liverpool this year. His numerous performance were less then edquate but still he didn't get a real chance to proove his worth. He has good pysics ,Strangth and speed ,he has good ball control and a decent head and shots so why not give him a go? Players as Babel and Cole and Maxi and Kuyt and even Koncheski got more starting chances then this lad has been given so why is he deemed so terrible.

Seems a bit amatureish if we release him based on a few appearnces chances he got.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 pm

6m....I'll drive him to the airport
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:52 pm

only me wrote:Why is the verdict on Milan that bad? I really can't get it ,he has been given the least chances of any player playing for Liverpool this year. His numerous performance were less then edquate but still he didn't get a real chance to proove his worth. He has good pysics ,Strangth and speed ,he has good ball control and a decent head and shots so why not give him a go? Players as Babel and Cole and Maxi and Kuyt and even Koncheski got more starting chances then this lad has been given so why is he deemed so terrible.

Seems a bit amatureish if we release him based on a few appearnces chances he got.

He is shyte

Can't beat his man, lousy first touch, not intelligent on the ball, loses possession, can't cross and runs like Milan Baros
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LittleHobo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:58 pm

hes ok, but certainly not worth 6 million

maybe 3 or 4, he has terrible final ball

so get shot
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:58 pm

metalhead wrote:
only me wrote:Why is the verdict on Milan that bad? I really can't get it ,he has been given the least chances of any player playing for Liverpool this year. His numerous performance were less then edquate but still he didn't get a real chance to proove his worth. He has good pysics ,Strangth and speed ,he has good ball control and a decent head and shots so why not give him a go? Players as Babel and Cole and Maxi and Kuyt and even Koncheski got more starting chances then this lad has been given so why is he deemed so terrible.

He is shyte

Can't beat his man, lousy first touch, not intelligent on the ball, loses possession, can't cross and runs like Milan Baros

summed up in a nut shell.

waste of bench space.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:46 pm

metalhead wrote:

He is shyte

Oh lord. What does that make Kuyt who is worse in every department at those things you mentioned?
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby worcester_red » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Penguins wrote:
metalhead wrote:

He is shyte

Oh lord. What does that make Kuyt who is worse in every department at those things you mentioned?

Best not to ask.  :sniffle
worcester_red

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion