MAMADOU SAKHO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:44 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:47 pm

only me » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:38 am wrote:
kazza » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:35 am wrote:Just because he declined the b sample be tested does not make him necessarily a w@nker. Maybe by accepting things he gets less of a ban. He still could have taken the fat burning drug not knowing it was banned as some are allowed. Since finding out it is banned he might have decided to take it on the chin to spare further embarrassment. I doubt if he knew it was banned he would have taken it as they get tested and he must know this. Footballers are not the sharpest tool in the shed and the list of banned substances probably may well be confusing.

He doesn't need to think he needs to ask and that is why he is a Maga wnker

Not surprised by your reaction. You call more LFC players names than anyone on this forum. We got used to it  :)
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:12 pm

only me » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:17 pm wrote:
Reg » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:03 am wrote:Sakho shock - Liverpool defender declines B sample test

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... s-11249168

What a w@nker.

I hope the club fine him 100% of his wages.

Love the player however get rid. He betrayed the manager his team mates and the fans now fck off.

bit of an over reaction there, kids. he made a mistake, a stupid mistake, but i don't see where the betrayal is. i'm sure he feels as gutted as we do, or even more so. we'll miss him for the europa run-in for sure though.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:21 pm

andy_g » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:12 pm wrote:
only me » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:17 pm wrote:
Reg » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:03 am wrote:Sakho shock - Liverpool defender declines B sample test

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... s-11249168

What a w@nker.

I hope the club fine him 100% of his wages.

Love the player however get rid. He betrayed the manager his team mates and the fans now fck off.

bit of an over reaction there, kids. he made a mistake, a stupid mistake, but i don't see where the betrayal is. i'm sure he feels as gutted as we do, or even more so. we'll miss him for the europa run-in for sure though.

I feel betrayed yes! He is a professional player; plays for France national team and for the best team on the world LFC! he should know better! You don't play with all those fat burners Bullshiite; At the least ask your team Dr!!. Here we are before one of our pivotal moments of this past years not only decimated by injuries but also without our best defender because of a criminal lack of judgment I just can't believe this.

And if you followed my posts I love the lad always supported and believed in him but not now sorry.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:44 pm

I do find it odd that a professional sportsman who has access to a monitored training/ health regime would require fat burners.
Maybe its a quicker fix hmmm.
Usually intese cardio and a good diet does the trick.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:05 pm

He was absolutely flying as well, the fans were singing his name home and away, he had built a good rapport with Lovren and he was being spoken about as a potential captain.
Now if he gets a 6 month playing ban he probably won't lacing up a pair of boots in anger until next February, that's almost a year away!
What a mess.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:25 pm

redshade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:44 pm wrote:I do find it odd that a professional sportsman who has access to a monitored training/ health regime would require fat burners.

The funny thing is he never looked over weight to me. He'd always looked like lean and gangly. Even lovren looked more over weight than him. This makes it more suspicious.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:01 pm

maguskwt » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:25 pm wrote:
redshade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:44 pm wrote:I do find it odd that a professional sportsman who has access to a monitored training/ health regime would require fat burners.

The funny thing is he never looked over weight to me. He'd always looked like lean and gangly. Even lovren looked more over weight than him. This makes it more suspicious.

I agree he looks lean and mean anyway. If he looked like rooney or Brazilian ronaldo than you would think maybe he needs to shed a few pounds. I just find all this episode strange.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 pm

What a stupid way to get banned. I hope he realizes that it would pretty much be his fault if we fail to win the EL. Just as we were starting to build a solid CB partnership between him and Lovren, stupid Sakho decides to throw all that in the water, not just for this season but for the next as well. Since Skrtel's days are obviously numbered, I hope Matip turns out to be a good signing.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:52 pm

What a screw up. Can't say I have much sympathy for the lad and I wouldnt' be too surprised if Klopp called an end to his LFC career.

Such a stupid thing to do at such a critical part of our season and his LFC career.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Suspended for 30 days by UEFA while investigation takes place. I assume this will be included with any potential ban then. Seems a bit farcical all round this
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Reg » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:52 pm

7_Kewell » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:52 am wrote:Such a stupid thing to do at such a critical part of our season and his LFC career.

In a nutshell.  :angry:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:17 pm

So unbelievably stupid :-(
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:06 pm

It could even get worse, there's an article in today's guardian titled - Liverpool should not be in Europa League after Mamadou Sakho's failed test.
This type of thing doesn't just reflect bad on Sakho, it paints the club in a poor light too.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Sensationalist, crass journalism. They want to throw LFC out of europe because of his wife's slimming tablets? Or are we talking about a serial manipulator over many years like Lance Armstrong? Let's keep it in perspective guys, even if today's desperate and pathetic journalists have to distort and exaggerate every feckin' thing that goes on in the world.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion