Make some fu****g noise - Lets get the atmosphere back at l4

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:14 am

We need to make the atmosphere at Anfield better than the last few seasons, take it right back to the days of the standing Kop.

Alright guys, now I know a lot of the members of this forum are not regular attendees, but that is not a problem. What I am looking for here guys is everyone to post all the latest songs that we have heard and or made up for the new players/manager/season.....

We need to make Anfield a fortress once again, that is upto us and the players. If we the fans can make the noise and really intimidate the visitors, then the players can get the result that we need.

So help us out here boys and girls, post the new songs, tell us the tunes and give us your experiences etc of standing and singing at Anfield so we can really stir the memories and motivate me and any other forum members who will be there on Saturday.......
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:18 am

BENITEZ MACARENA
        (tune: The macerena )

He comes from spain and he doesnt speak good english
But we dont care 'coz he's gonna make us winners
The europian cup will be ours before he's finished
RAFAEL BENITEZ!!!

Rafael Benitez

There's only one Rafael Benitez
One Rafael Benitez
Walking along singing a song
Shitting on an Everton wonderland
Last edited by LFC #1 on Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:27 am

You can stick your 30 million up your ******
you can stick your 30 million up your ******
Coz gerrards going no where, gerrards going no where
so stick your 30 million up your ******!

Sing to chelsea fans
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:33 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:We need to make the atmosphere at Anfield better than the last few seasons, take it right back to the days of the standing Kop.

Alright guys, now I know a lot of the members of this forum are not regular attendees, but that is not a problem. What I am looking for here guys is everyone to post all the latest songs that we have heard and or made up for the new players/manager/season.....

We need to make Anfield a fortress once again, that is upto us and the players. If we the fans can make the noise and really intimidate the visitors, then the players can get the result that we need.

So help us out here boys and girls, post the new songs, tell us the tunes and give us your experiences etc of standing and singing at Anfield so we can really stir the memories and motivate me and any other forum members who will be there on Saturday.......

To right, we need to get the atmosphere back, over the last 5 years there has been some membroble games for atmosphere at anfield and some special nights but you could probably count them and ye two hands, i havent heard any new songs really yet but im gonna be there on saturday and ill be lookin forward to hearin a few new chants!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:35 am

some new ones there Bruno.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:40 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:We need to make the atmosphere at Anfield better than the last few seasons, take it right back to the days of the standing Kop.

agree with that leon. i'll be there saturday and i can't wait. i think there is a sense of optimism about our new signings and i hope the fans can turn anfield into a fortress again. last season, the cautioness of the team at home made the fans nervous at times and the atmosphere suffered. during the home games against villa, southampton and wolves i thought i was at the theatre of wet dreams at times the atmosphere was so quiet. the uefa cup games also didn't generate the same sort of atmosphere as champions league games obviously.

however, this is a new season at anfield and a new era. lets get behind the team! :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:51 am

LFC #1 wrote:You can stick your 30 million up your ******
you can stick your 30 million up your ******
Coz gerrards going no where, gerrards going no where
so stick your 30 million up your ******!

Sing to chelsea fans

Sound mate, lookin forward to playin the flithy rich ponces already!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:55 am

03 Oct at the bridge is when we first play em.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:57 am

Great to hear from you, Leon.

I agree with you that we need a hell lot of noises at Anfield, last season was absolutely terrible and very dull as well!!

I have 2 songs for you that you might like it, mate.

To the tune of 'Knowing me, Knowing you".

Jose-mi
Jose-you
(a-haaaaaaaaa)
There is nothing he can't do

Jose-mi
Jose-you
(a-haaaaaa)
Take the p1ss and he'll tw@t you

Jose-mi
Jose-you
Kicks the f**k out of you

Another song, it is long one, mate

I'm a believer- The Monkees, smash mouth.....

I thought the future was so glum and hopeless,
With Ged and Heskey, the title was a dream.
What's the use it trying,
that's the way it seemed,
thoughts of Benny entred all my dreams.

And then I saw his face,
Now we'll be league leaders,
Not a trace,
of doubt in my mind.

Adiooooooooooos
We have Benitez we couldn't loseit if we tried

Cisse in for Heskey
Am I dreaming?
His hair gleaming,
We will win the title
that's they way it seems
Cisse's pace will frighten Wenger's team.

And then I saw his pace
Now we'll be league leaders,
not a trace,
of doubt in my mind.
We have Cisse,
We'll win the title,
we couldn't lose iof it we tried.

And then I saw his paaaaaace............

What do you reckon, Leon?
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:01 pm

quality stan. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daglish 7 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:04 pm

LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE AND SCARE THE MANCS ! :D
daglish 7

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:05 pm

daglish 7 wrote:LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE AND SCARE THE MANCS ! :D

Course we will!!!!!  :D
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:07 pm

Simple but effective new tune for nunez, to the tune of Batman:

"Nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu Nunez
Nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez"

Not the wordiest song ever I know, but I don't know much about the lad.     

We could then get some special effects on clips of his tackles on .tv  so those Batman-style «POW !!» &  «KER-BASH !!» captions come up, too!

Then before you know it Josemi is another cult full-back named after a kids TV character  & he's scoring winning goals in European Cup finals in Paris and that kind of thing.

:D  :D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby daglish 7 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:10 pm

stan " parrot" laurel are  u short of ideas , just like evans hey:angry: :angry:  :devil:
daglish 7

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:11 pm

sounds good st mick! :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion