Lets get robbie back - He's ours

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby neil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:14 pm

Robbie Fowler is back to full fitness and plying his trade at the wrong end of the east lancs. We must re-sign our son, he is younger and as good as Berkgamp who still does a fantastic job for Arsenal. Rafa please sign our Robbie..... please.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm

Are you Robbie Fowler?? :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm

Robbie has about a year left in him tops.....he as much admitted that last week by saying that if his injuries persist, he won't drop down the leagues and will retire instead.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby neil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:18 pm

A year left in him if he has to play at man city, Bergkamp would,nt have that if Arsenal made him get on the f.uckin plane. Robbie in the box, Robbie in the dressing room, Robbie in the last away match I went was all good, the best on the pitch, by a country mile.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:21 pm

Fowler's not half the player he was when he played for us.  Too many bad injuries, and I was reading earlier in the week that he may need back surgery, so he's hardly at full fitness.

What a difference the Fowler of old would make to our team now though.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:31 pm

My national accounts manager( man c season ticket) reckons they are a much better team when he plays. He links midfield moves with the front runners all day. Guess what team is as thick as pig :censored: up front? I'll give you a clue, no centre forward has scored for them in the league this season.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:21 pm

I said a while back that I'd have Robbie back at Anfield, even if we just tell the lad to stay in the oppositions box and do nothing else, how many times do we put ballin into the box and their is NO ONE waiting, that was Robbies bread and butter, like most have said Robbie might only have 12 months left in him at the max :(

He should have never been sold in the first place!!! but once again Houllier makes anyother mistake :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:37 pm

I,ve said it many times even a 90 percent fit Robbie who can only 45 minutes.......i would have in our squad in a flash
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:48 pm

ok fellas, we appear to be in agreement here, whats the name of that fancy nosebag joint that jonnymac was tellin us Rafa frequents,  you reckon we ought to interrupt his piaella?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:27 am

The problem with Robbie is that for years since he left LFC his heart hasn't been in it, he has even admitted that he was distrught to leave Anfield, if he came back his hunger would be back, problem is that Rafa never knew Fowler from back in the day so probably couldn't even consider him, theirs more chance of Owen coming back in the summer than Robbie putting the red shirt back on :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:32 am

Thats right let's re-sign Riobbie and whilst we are at it see if we can get John Barnes to pack in the TV role and come back as well..........:D

Your kind of missing the point Neil, with this current style of play ( 4-5-1) Ronaldhinio would struggle to score ??? As long as Crouch or anyone else for that matter is left high and dry up front with no support we haven't a prayer :(

Co-incidentally Chelsea play the 4-5-1 formation but they have a choice of Robden, Cole, Duff or Geremi as suporting players...we have Garcia , Risse, Cisse or Pongolle, I know who I'd prefer :O
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Luis Garcia's Revenge » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:50 am

neil wrote:Robbie Fowler is back to full fitness and plying his trade at the wrong end of the east lancs. We must re-sign our son, he is younger and as good as Berkgamp who still does a fantastic job for Arsenal. Rafa please sign our Robbie..... please.

Nuggett!

only robbie would write sh*t like this, the fat past-it drug taker
Luis Garcia's Revenge

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:50 am

Feck off Hustler :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:50 am

Luis Garcia's Revenge wrote:
neil wrote:Robbie Fowler is back to full fitness and plying his trade at the wrong end of the east lancs. We must re-sign our son, he is younger and as good as Berkgamp who still does a fantastic job for Arsenal. Rafa please sign our Robbie..... please.

Nuggett!

only robbie would write sh*t like this, the fat past-it drug taker

You truly are a piss-take, no LFC fan in their right mind would have a crack at God like that.

Get a life lad, all you do is come on here with a different ID every day to wind people up. You get banned every time, why persist? It's pathetic!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:06 am

why persist? It's pathetic!

Why persist? Because he's a sad fecker who has nothing else better to do in his life.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion