Make some fu****g noise - Lets get the atmosphere back at l4

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 72-1090627431 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:31 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:We need to make the atmosphere at Anfield better than the last few seasons, take it right back to the days of the standing Kop.

Alright guys, now I know a lot of the members of this forum are not regular attendees, but that is not a problem. What I am looking for here guys is everyone to post all the latest songs that we have heard and or made up for the new players/manager/season.....

We need to make Anfield a fortress once again, that is upto us and the players. If we the fans can make the noise and really intimidate the visitors, then the players can get the result that we need.

So help us out here boys and girls, post the new songs, tell us the tunes and give us your experiences etc of standing and singing at Anfield so we can really stir the memories and motivate me and any other forum members who will be there on Saturday.......

Leon, well contrary to popular belief, im always at every match and will be there saturday. Main stand.

The atmosphere is normally poo these days, people only sing, including the kop for the first five minutes of a match and then its a bit of a non-starter. second half, they cant be peeved. I think there is a bit of uncertainty amongst fans , and they dont knnow what to expect.

Im sure if they see you there though Leon, youll here huge laughs in the crowd, and the  chanting, "whos the a**hole with ginger hair"

ho ho ho

santa
72-1090627431

Postby maximus » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:36 pm

Hustlers Revenge wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:We need to make the atmosphere at Anfield better than the last few seasons, take it right back to the days of the standing Kop.

Alright guys, now I know a lot of the members of this forum are not regular attendees, but that is not a problem. What I am looking for here guys is everyone to post all the latest songs that we have heard and or made up for the new players/manager/season.....

We need to make Anfield a fortress once again, that is upto us and the players. If we the fans can make the noise and really intimidate the visitors, then the players can get the result that we need.

So help us out here boys and girls, post the new songs, tell us the tunes and give us your experiences etc of standing and singing at Anfield so we can really stir the memories and motivate me and any other forum members who will be there on Saturday.......

Leon, well contrary to popular belief, im always at every match and will be there saturday. Main stand.

The atmosphere is normally poo these days, people only sing, including the kop for the first five minutes of a match and then its a bit of a non-starter. second half, they cant be peeved. I think there is a bit of uncertainty amongst fans , and they dont knnow what to expect.

Im sure if they see you there though Leon, youll here huge laughs in the crowd, and the  chanting, "whos the a**hole with ginger hair"

ho ho ho

santa

The forum anticipates Leons response.............  ???  ???
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:43 pm

Prepared to be enlightened everyone.  :D

Long time no see Hustler!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:46 pm

Is this that body builing gypo everyone talks about :D  :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:50 pm

you said it boyo, "everyone talks about". im a cult legend, good or bad in these parts.

sorry ive not been around, not that youve missed me, but i no longer have the internet in my caravan, (sorry house), ive moved home, or moved my home somewhere, so im having to use an internet cafe.

maximus, leonmc hates me anyway, so i just wanna give him a tast of his own.
72-1090627431

Postby maximus » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:57 pm

Hustlers Revenge wrote:maximus, leonmc hates me anyway, so i just wanna give him a tast of his own.

Gosh, and you are such a sincere, well balanced human being  :angry:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby simic_ie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:00 pm

Oh bloody heck... here comes WW3... run for your lives people take cover.... aaarrrrrggggghhhhh..... as soon as leon comes back I'm under my desk :D

P.S Cisse aka Lyndsey is a girlo not a boyo  :;):  :D
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:23 pm

Hustlers Revenge wrote:

ho ho ho

santa

My hair is black lad

Just like your mothers moggy.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:24 pm

ive been under me desk for 5 minutes.....were the fu*k is Leon???
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:25 pm

Heres Johnny!!!!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby simic_ie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:26 pm

Take cover.. TAKE COVER!!!! :p
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:29 pm

Its not worth it boys, the hustler is not even logged on so no chance of a bit of banter.

Maybe when the Pikey Bodybuilding Champion (Cheshire division) logs back on, but to be honest I could not be bothered with the muppet.

Any more songs boys and girls ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:37 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Hustlers Revenge wrote:

ho ho ho

santa

My hair is black lad

Just like your mothers moggy.

Leon ye got me there mate, i read the top line and thought "fu*kin hell i was expectin better than that" then i scrolled down.......Quality!
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:54 pm

What about
Lee Hughes, hes got more points than you!
hes got more points than you!
hes got more points than you!
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:46 pm

Hey, lads

I don't know if you heard about Boddington's brewery is set to close!!

More Scum on the giro....maybe we can have a pop there unemployment on the Sept 20th.

So, we can sing the old "Sign on, Sign on" song at them, that would be funny to do that against Scum!!

:D  :D  :D
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion