Liverpool vs sunderland, 2nd feb,  ko 17:15

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:56 am

RedBlood wrote:
peewee wrote:I can't believe that people are backing the tanks out protest, if people think getting them out will solve the problems on the pitch they are seriously deluded,

Now a rafa out protest would be the way forward here, let's get things right on the pitch first then deal with other issues, last time I looked we were a football club and that means football comes first and while we have this 'genius' at the helm we are running in treacle

fu.ck off you kn.ob

get peewee off this forum protest more like

oh yeah we are doing great on the pitch, sorry my mistake.

and there was me just posting in another forum (edit, I mean thread) how nice it was that this thread had not decended into petty name calling for a change

:D
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:02 am

fuc.k you your negative even when we are winning

your a right wing no.b who wants an english manager
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:05 am

RedBlood wrote:fuc.k you your negative even when we are winning

your a right wing no.b who wants an english manager

actually i want mourinho, did i miss something? is he english?

i want a manager who will bring us the title, that manager is not rafa benitez, his nationality is not an issue.

are you confusing me with someone else? i think you might be
112-1077774096

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:08 am

loooooool mouriniho the one who insulted our fans by hushing them the one that spent hundreds of million on a team and ended up walking because they were still :censored:
and i dont mean the 70/80million rafa has had net
i mean hundreds of millions net on a team that was already second in the league and in a champs league final

if u think mourinho is better then rafa your a t.it

end of
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:11 am

ah well i must be a t1t then, thanks for pointing that out    :D 

although i dont remember chelsea being in a champions league final either before or after he joined.

also i wish we were so sh1t that we could win the league two years running    :D
112-1077774096

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:19 am

listen u no.b i meant semi final it was a tpyo

and if rafa came in and spent well over 100million a season after we finnished second and got to the SEMIS of the champs league id expect him to win the league

your just another idiot that falls for his onscreen charm
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:20 am

peewee wrote:Just give him his 6 large ones and get rid of him so we can move on

I am happy we won....but rafa has to still go.

But if wins us the champions league....maybe he should stay for a season.... (still unsure about this)...
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:22 am

RedBlood wrote:listen u no.b i meant semi final it was a tpyo

and if rafa came in and spent well over 100million a season after we finnished second and got to the SEMIS of the champs league id expect him to win the league

your just another idiot that falls for his onscreen charm

No need for insults.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:27 am

there is a need hes a cu.nt and im sick of the negativity on here
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Seano Kop » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:40 am

peewee wrote:ah well i must be a t1t then, thanks for pointing that out    :D 

although i dont remember chelsea being in a champions league final either before or after he joined.

also i wish we were so sh1t that we could win the league two years running    :D

Go join Chelsea if you're in love with them so much
Seano Kop

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:40 am

well you tell me what there is to be positive about and i am sure i will be positive about it

so lets get this straight in the space of a few posts, you have called me right wing and wanting an english manager, i have already stated on the forum i want mourinho, then you tell me how chelsea were in the CL final before mourinho joined, then you say i am negative when in fact i have not ever been more positive, i am positive we need a new manager.

wow the mistakes keep popping up there son, do us all a favour, please stick to facts and stop the name calling, even the name calling is not masking the mistakes with your posts, obviously you want to have a pop at someone and i am the target but at least get your facts straight before you do it and we can engage in a decent football discussion for a change
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:41 am

Seano Kop wrote:

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby Seano Kop » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 am

btw for anyone that wasnt sure, i was being sarcastic. I know you're Liverpool through and through, peewee and you're just passionate. On ya mate.

Btw Kewell didn't play today because of International call up for the Socceroos World Cup Qualifier against Qatar and he does suffer from jet lag so he had to leave earlier than the other Europe boys like Cahill, Viduka, Neill and Bresciano.
Seano Kop

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:51 am

i meant semi final u co.ck go fu.ck your fat bird
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:52 am

peewee wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:

:laugh:

i have to agree with peewee i like rafa and respect where he has got the club in some seasons but the guy has lost the plot i aint gona go into it but many people have said pretty much same things as i think.

We need a manager who gets players wanting to play for him not one that plays them out of postion so much they drop confidence then if they do play well drops them for 2 weeks and if they doing bad play them 4 weeks in row where is the logic i cant see it i sometimes get impression he just makes it up as he goes along.

Mabye the CL final was a fluke cos lets face it we was damn lucky cos first half we was dire.

So i think it is time for him to go back to spain and if that meens we lose players so fu.cking what if they only here for the manager who fu.cking wants them any ways they should want to be here for the club and if not they can f00k 0ff.

Thats my £3.43
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion