Liverpool vs middlesborough team news

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:20 am

A.B. wrote:
i dont see much improvement from last season, we need to be winning these type of games if we have any chance of winning the prem, im sure chelsea or arsenal would have won that game in the second half, we seriously need to sort things out. Zenden was poor AGAIN, ive always said hes an average player, he doesnt solve things on the left of midfield, he slots in and does an average job, thats it. i think we should play riise and warnock on the left and let them develop their partnership. Morientes is never gonna cut it in the prem EVER. i thinks its funny that as soon as he goes off we put crosses into the box??? WTF cisse cant header to save his life and had two opportunities in the air....why do this when morientes is off i cant understand, not that i have the confidence in him to finish them anyway, he isnt as good in the air as everyone was saying, he hasnt any strength and just gets pushed over alot of the time, he really needs to toughen up.
and by the way, we should be judging this early on in the season, and saying 'i have confidence in the boss' isnt going to do anything. i have confidence in Rafa but not in some of the players, and for Rafas tactics to be productive we need the players that can perform these tasks.
It was an average performance, much of the same as last season just couldnt finish teams off, and i honestly cant see us in the top 3 this season. Now you can bite my head off at the end of the season if im wrong, but i know i wont be.

Get of your high horse for a couple of minutes.

I really don't feel like responding to some ridicilious points you've made because I've already stated certain things on what you said  in this thread earlier

One game played and it's a disaster. ???

i agree.this is the first game we've played in the premiership and you people are making ridiculous remarks.lets wait and see for the upcoming matches.Rafa will definitely look into the massive chances that we've missed last night.

trust in Rafa.

YNWA.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby stoney » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:43 am

Exactly what I was thinking AB, some of these points are just stupid and already been answered a number of times.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion