LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Its time....its time to finally beat the

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redtrader74 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:31 am

2cute4u wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:IF THERE IS A MOD ON CAN THEY GET RID OF THE WUM, 2CUTE4U.

wot? wot are you talking about ?
wot is a wum?
Im telling it like it is...so stop crying to the mod for goodness sake.
if anyone needs getting rid of its you...how can someone get their tactics spot on and lose? Listen to yourself man!

I'm sure you agree that manu and there supporters are a bunch of inbred wankstains hey?
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby 2cute4u » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:36 am

redtrader74 wrote:
2cute4u wrote:

wot is a wum?
if anyone needs getting rid of its you...how can someone get their tactics spot on and lose? Listen to yourself man!

I'm sure you agree that manu and there supporters are a bunch of inbred wankstains hey?

Ah sounds like a little boy whos still crying about a defeat to a rival team..get over it!   :D  It hurts I know, but the next game is the most important now.
2cute4u

Postby redtrader74 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:39 am

2cute4u wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:
2cute4u wrote:

wot is a wum?

Ah sounds like a little boy whos still crying about a defeat to a rival team..get over it!   :D  It hurts I know, but the next game is the most important now.

You're a WUM, now run along back to land of Inbreds.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby joeglfc22 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:40 am

You know what the funny thing about al this is that the blue :censored: now really think they are going to finnish above us and win the league, watch out arsenal, man utd, the scruffy blue and white :censored: are hunting you down, and i have heard rumours that barcelona and ac milan are fighting for the services off carsley, osman, and the diver, i think ac milan are going to do a swap with kaka for osman.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
joeglfc22

Postby big al » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:41 am

redtrader74  I would disagree with that comment a W++K is something pleasurable a manc supporter is more like skid marks IE 1. They are embarrassing if seen in public 2. You don't know how they got there but think its something to do with farting 3. A real turn off to women, and 4 100% :censored:.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:42 am

a 100% S++T
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:42 am

In my time on this forum I have seen many Manchester United fans come and go. Without exception, their knowledge of football is inversely proportional to how good the team they support is at playing it. This 2gayforU character or whatever he calls himself is no exception to the rule. I am yet to see a single Manchester United come on here and offer anything worthy of note. When Keane talked of the "prawn sandwich brigade" and his frustration at their lack of appreciation and knowledge of the game of association football, he could equally have been talking about the vast majority of Manchester United supporters. It seems that having a good team over a sustained period and a huge chip on ntheir shoulder and unexplainable pride about their "citeh" renders them collectively clueless. Shame really.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:47 am

bigmick wrote:In my time on this forum I have seen many Manchester United fans come and go. Without exception, their knowledge of football is inversely proportional to how good the team they support is at playing it. This 2gayforU character or whatever he calls himself is no exception to the rule. I am yet to see a single Manchester United come on here and offer anything worthy of note. When Keane talked of the "prawn sandwich brigade" and his frustration at their lack of appreciation and knowledge of the game of association football, he could equally have been talking about the vast majority of Manchester United supporters. It seems that having a good team over a sustained period and a huge chip on ntheir shoulder and unexplainable pride about their "citeh" renders them collectively clueless. Shame really.

:bowdown

I heard Mickey Quinn described them as 'they're just Yorkshire men with their faces caved in', on the Radio today.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 am

Disappointing result.

But we need to move on.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:52 am

bigmick all manc supporters are the same, the are agressive, no nothing about football, think that everyone who puts on a manu u shirt is great until the leave and then they were cr=p.   Think that there opinion is important and that they are they only supporters who can analyse a game. Are never honest,always make excuses when they get beat. Are truly threatened by Liverpool to the point were they have an inferiority complex boardering on opessive compulsive disorder which manafestsit self in repeatly asking when's the last time you won the premiership and were the richest club in the world.  Sad people indeed!
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 2cute4u » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:54 am

bigmick wrote:In my time on this forum I have seen many Manchester United fans come and go. Without exception, their knowledge of football is inversely proportional to how good the team they support is at playing it. This 2gayforU character or whatever he calls himself is no exception to the rule. I am yet to see a single Manchester United come on here and offer anything worthy of note. When Keane talked of the "prawn sandwich brigade" and his frustration at their lack of appreciation and knowledge of the game of association football, he could equally have been talking about the vast majority of Manchester United supporters. It seems that having a good team over a sustained period and a huge chip on ntheir shoulder and unexplainable pride about their "citeh" renders them collectively clueless. Shame really.

So what is a good knowledge of football then guy?

Do you possess this?

Are you a championship manager gamer?

Or are you referring to historical achievements?
2cute4u

Postby 2cute4u » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:57 am

big al wrote:bigmick all manc supporters are the same, the are agressive, no nothing about football, think that everyone who puts on a manu u shirt is great until the leave and then they were cr=p.   Think that there opinion is important and that they are they only supporters who can analyse a game. Are never honest,always make excuses when they get beat. Are truly threatened by Liverpool to the point were they have an inferiority complex boardering on opessive compulsive disorder which manafestsit self in repeatly asking when's the last time you won the premiership and were the richest club in the world.  Sad people indeed!

:laugh: Listen to yourself ?
Always make excuses when they get beat. What are we doing in this thread. I will always admit when we lose to a superior team-NO EXCUSES.
2cute4u

Postby holylamb2006 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:58 am

IMO man u didnt play well .........
Liverpool didnt play well ..........
and yes we obviously had more possession due to the fact we were at Anfield.......

Dissappointed with liverpools preformance because i thought they would of played better due to
the fact the 2 owners were there watching rafa and  the team and it thought the team owed rafa a preformance of a
lifetime to show the owners that rafa is a good manager and the club is competing for the title .....

We didnt play to our best , a hand full of united players didnt as well should of punished them with the chances we had
it jut shows the poor quality of our wingers goalscoring ability .....

Still cant wait to see them away from home because we are playing better away then we are hoe :D
holylamb2006

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:59 am

2cute4u wrote:

So what is a good knowledge of football then guy?

Do you possess this?

Are you a championship manager gamer?

Or are you referring to historical achievements?

No lad. Its simply down to looking at the positives of your own team and acknowledging what makes the club and accepting defeat. Its about looking at each game your club plays and concentrating on the game just gone and the forthcoming games and giving our support. Football knowledge is simply acknowledging each game your team plays and can see what went wrong.

Anymore lessons to be learned young bandwagon jumper?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby holylamb2006 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:00 am

home ... :laugh: :laugh:

made a mistake
holylamb2006

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion