LIVERPOOL VS BARNSLEY - 16th feb 2008 - FA Cup 5th round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:37 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Iamsupersub wrote:Well I have joined this forum again after posting on here two weeks ago after a poor display against Aston Villa.

Me .... well I am just 50 years of age and have supported Liverpool since my first breath ... I stood in the Kop just aged 7 ... my first FA Cup 1965 ... was at the 1977 European Cup.. 3-1 ... I could write on here for the next hour telling you stories about the shankly era but in 1985 I had to move away because of my old mans job.

Firstly I must add I am dissapointed by this forum and will probably get told to P*** off again and barred just because of the attitude with some of these so called supporters and NO I am not a bloody Manc [ciggy]

The bottom line is there is a fundamental problem with the attitude of the Team it can be seen over the last 5 weeks and we constantly back Rafa and I for one think he has done an outstanding job but the situation cannot go on any longer I am positive that the weekly rotation of the team is causing problems.

What worries me is that the team appears to be drifting and when I look at the players they appear jaded.

Yes Rafa may go... but who do we get in??

I am worried ...

I am gutted when I watch certain teams playing with classic wingers and [No ciggy I am not a Manc!!!]

I worry about ''my'' team and certainly hope that the match on Tuesday will be the turning point and Rafa can prove people wrong.

Did you see that on Sky sports they reported that Rafa's press conference was particulary terrible and  he 'like' the players seemed 'jaded'...?

Probably get barred again!!!!

NO I am NOT A MANC ''just'' because I compare how Liverpool compare to other teams in the premiership.

cheers

Iamsupersub

Err do I know you ?  ???

:nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Iamsupersub

Err do I know you ?  ???

:nod[/quote]
I dont know me @rse from me elbow and cant even remember yesterday never mind who this person is :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion